Retired #45: Conor McKenna ☘️ - Returning to the AFL to play with Brisbane - 17/11

Remove this Banner Ad

An excellent game today - Defensively solid, excellent run and as usual polished kicking - Coming along beautifully.
You're starting to get your wish. His teammates are starting to give him the ball more, and as a result his vfl form is starting to translate.

Not sure if he's good enough defensively off HB yet.

You're probably right, but i think across the handful of afl games he has had off a hbf, he's shown a fair bit of improvement in this area each week.

You're starting to get your wish. His teammates are starting to give him the ball more, and as a result his vfl form is starting to translate.

You're probably right, but i think across the handful of afl games he has had off a hbf, he's shown a fair bit of improvement in this area each week.
He sometimes flies in a one-on-one too early and may be clouding my judgement in this regard but for me he's clearly a forward.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleased to announce that I was one of the visionaries calling for him to stay in when many wanted him dumped after one to two games.

I am so wise.
Congratulations to the coaching staff for taking the time to keep up with your posts.

Does anyone remember him in his first pre-season game last year? He gave away the funniest free kicks and 50's.

He's come so far in two seasons for someone who hadn't played footy before last year. His kicking for goal was so beautiful today... Going to be a very good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back