Past #45: Oscar Junker - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Oscar

Remove this Banner Ad

He moves like a snake. I watched him for 5-10 mins in that preseason game he broke his leg in last years preseason game v werribee. He was very dynamic, twisted and turned a lot to get his hands free or to get himself into space.

Everyone will groan, but Aaron Black moved a bit like that aswell when on song.

This bloke could be a good modfielder. We need to give him a bit of time to get his body right. 193cm midfielders dont grow on trees.

He got injured in the match against Carlton. The piece of play where he got the knock was actually very exciting, with multiple efforts from the centre square to the forward line.

He looked like a cross between Jed & Fyfe...Both in hair & flair!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he is gone. Another week with only 4 disposals.
Played pretty well last week. I think he has been shifted to the backline to help cover for Durdin. But yeah, on recollection I didn't really notice him today.

s**t. That's a shame.

Before the leg break he appeared to have so much promise.
I reckon he still does. More deserving of a rerookieing than, well, deserves another go, imo

I reckon he still does. More deserving of a rerookieing than, well, deserves another go, imo
It's a tough decision. I would but I'd prefer to move Watson and Zurhaar to the rookie list.

Perhaps our VFL time can pick him up and that way the club can monitor his 2019 season to see if improvements are made

Remove this Banner Ad

Back