Player Watch #45: Patrick Naish - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah definately starting to come around to 'em. Whether i pull out the credit card or not is still up in the air.

I just bought one from the AFL Store in chadstone. They only had a few left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gee that was a great game of footy , was it naishy or daffy that put us in front in the 3q slotting one after scotty turner dishes off a handball chf, , crowd going absolutley nuts , bruce ,,,one of the best calls of all time,, they're in front robbo
Daffy goal put us in front and crowd went ballistic. Great day to be a Tiger supporter.
I was living near Sydney back then. For 20 years I've wished I had come down to that game and have often wondered what it's like to be at a game like that ............................ I know now :D:tigerface:

You are correct, think the quote I replied to it was definitely Daffy that got the handball from Turner but did not put us in front.
Yes, daffy kicked the ball that naishy roved off the pack, to put us in front
Seconds b4 the 3qt siren

An added bonus of havign Naish on board is that he knows his way around the club, who people are, where things are, etc.

Good for him, but I imagine the benefit will also flow through to the other new guys as he can be that link and smooth the transition for all of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has 2 brothers as well.
Does anyone know anything about them?
Next one shaping up to be a decent player, played alongside Pat in the Ivanhoe Firsts as a year 9 or something. Some saying he looks like he could be better. For the youngest it's too early to say, but he's playing footy and seems to have the knack for it.

Super classy brings real outside dash and dare. His contested work tho is really bad, biggest flaw in his game along with his occasional over confidence in his kicking (which is good) but some times he trusts it too much and tries the impossible

Super classy brings real outside dash and dare. His contested work tho is really bad, biggest flaw in his game along with his occasional over confidence in his kicking (which is good) but some times he trusts it too much and tries the impossible

Don’t want to push that out of his game too much though.

Don’t want to push that out of his game too much though.

I'd imagine it should be an easy thing to reign in a bit once he is playing within our structures and so forth, so I'm not super concerned about it, but yeah you'd hope it isn't completely ironed out of his game, he nails some absolute rippers.

Great game that one. Knights keeping us in it with amazing centre clearance goals, Scotty Turner smashing Gary O'Donnell on the wing, Naish and Daffy in the second half. Just awesome.

Matty Knights played at a whole higher level that day. Carried us. Those goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back