Player Watch #45: Patrick Naish - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
20 touches from an outside mid in his first game in which we got pumped is impressive. Yes there’s some deficiencies but finding the ball with that sort of regularity is a good skill to have for a bloke that’s going to end up one of our better ball users .
Reckon Turner could be a similar high possession type possibly more inside than Naishy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
A lot to work with based on his first game against a mature bodied opponent .
I personally wouldn’t have debuted him against Geelong, but such is our predicament we were limited with options. I was happy 😃 based on what
I saw and as I said earlier he’s come a long way in a short time. Will be interesting to see where he’s at this time next year.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Loved his game last night. I think it’s easy to be negative about players like menadue. On the flip side thought some of naish’s efforts were elite. A couple times he looked like he’d get caught yet had the awareness to draw the opponent and dish it off to a teammate who was clear rather than set the closest bloke up. Some of his kicks were absolutely stunning. Long fast precise and penetrating to a teammates advantage. A lot to love already. Think we’ve got an absolute gem. Going to prove to be a steal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back