Player Watch #45: Patrick Naish - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Pickett - true , but I think you'll get a pleasant surprise when he does make it

Naish - developing nicely , in years gone by he'd have plenty of games under his belt , at more than half the other clubs he would have been thrown in at the deep way before now in his career , but he has landed at Punt Rd in a time of untold playing list depth , look at how Lloyd & Miles ripped it up in the VFL.
I won't be surprised, Dimma clearly rates him highly.

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Why did we sign this kid for 2 more years, what am i missing, is it because his last name is Naish?

You could form an argument to say that at 20 years of age he has been the best player in the best team in the VFL, and has made a satisfactory debut at AFl level, is a good overhead mark, great runner and possibly the best kick in the club, certainly in the top few. Why on earth would you not sign him?

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Is this a troll post?

The kid routinely racks up 25 touches in the VFL, was our highest placing in the Liston, is only 20 and has a ton of upside.
Not to mention he played 2 decent games of Afl this year and was only dropped due to players coming back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paddy has started a podcast available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify
It’s called Pat’s Chat and well worth a listen
He’s got 3 episodes so far with the 3rd epp having none other than Alex Rance as his guest

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Instead he plays Pickett whose done nothing in his games this year. Id rather naish a thousand times over pickett in the team.
INs of Egg, Soldo, Graham, Pickett, Bolton. Whilst Kmac, Chol, Rioli & Caddy remain in the team. Bolton is the only one who shouldn't have been OUT. Vs Sydney you could argue CJ to ruck with Chol/Soldo, Graham has been poor, I would've played Ross & Egg for Pickett.

Cliff notes?

He hinted that some players while are getting good stats in the seconds aren’t playing the “Richmond way” and have been spoken to about. He added also added that they look for players doing Richmond things rather than the stats sheet

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
He hinted that some players while are getting good stats in the seconds aren’t playing the “Richmond way” and have been spoken to about. He added also added that they look for players doing Richmond things rather than the stats sheet

Not sure how i feel about this. If i was performing well at work, getting things done efficiently and my boss reprimanded me because I am not doing everything his way, I would be out the door

69vintage

Premiership Player
Jan 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure how i feel about this. If i was performing well at work, getting things done efficiently and my boss reprimanded me because I am not doing everything his way, I would be out the door
Put it this way .If i was your boss and i wanted you too play the Richmond way and your efficiently playing the Carlton way then you'd be looking for a new job .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back