Player Watch #45: Red Óg Murphy - signed with NM as a Cat B rookie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobZombie

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jays, Leafs
New Poster here ... from Red Og's village in Ireland .... the whole place here is watching and hoping he will make it.
Such a dedicated and gifted footballer ... footballer of a generation in these parts .... and a down to earth nice fellah.
Good to hear. From what little I've seen of him so far he looks a natural. His ball use with the oval ball and game sense were outstanding for someone who's only been here a couple of months.

rickety

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
swfc, carrum cowboys
I wonder if there is any thought to getting this bloke in on the tagging gig. Currently hovering around a flank but as expected, very concerned with his opponent. Why not use his running ability to get the better opponents take him to the ball. It might just get him the ball a bit more too

shinboner magic

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
I wonder if there is any thought to getting this bloke in on the tagging gig. Currently hovering around a flank but as expected, very concerned with his opponent. Why not use his running ability to get the better opponents take him to the ball. It might just get him the ball a bit more too

The more I think about it that it sounds like a plan B.
Sorry we stop at plan A, so outta here with these outlandish ideas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom