Past #45: Red Óg Murphy - RIP - Murphy has passed away in Dublin aged 21 (April 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you pronounce Oisin?

Edit: just watched the video.

Edit edit: just read Firestattrrs link.

:huh:

Last edited:

Welcome aboard Red Óg. Fingers crossed this bloke turns out to be another Irish gun rather than one of the ne’er do well departees like Carltank have just farewelled.

If his nickname isn’t Bluey I quit.
220px-Red_Dog_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

Didn't particularly like that clip. Seriously. We just got a new player, would've liked him to be treated as such rather than the piss taken on his accent.
Look out, its the fun police.

Ever sung this: Lots of fun, heaps of fun, enjoy yourself today.

I find it ironic that Heaps of fun liked your post!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't particularly like that clip. Seriously. We just got a new player, would've liked him to be treated as such rather than the piss taken on his accent.

Agree. It was second rate.

"Your guyses accent is hard" wtf did i just watch? God forbid someone competent like GR ever gets a job in the media...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Your guyses accent is hard" wtf did i just watch? God forbid someone competent like GR ever gets a job in the media...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I generally like our media team and nothing against the woman presenting the clip either. Was surprised at the direction they took on this one.

I've emailed Carl. Hoping to get a response soon.

Roaming Brian would have delivered a better interview than that.
This bloke? He was after all half Roman :)

lifeofbrian.jpg

Could be tough breaking into the seniors over the next two years.

Good luck blue, work hard.

He's got good pace, good movement, a good tank and excellent skill with the round ball, which generally translates to an easier transition the oval ball. If he settles well I'd say he will be a strong chance at an AFL career.

Good luck to the young fella.

Gees leave the interviewer alone, I actually enjoyed it because all three were genuinely enjoying the banter. Big deal it wasn't a formal footy interview, that can come later if he looks like making it. Right now it's an adventure for all, bloody enjoy it. You too Snake you miserable campaigner. :D

. You too Snake you miserable campaigner. :D

I'm just suspicious that the septic is another ******* gender quota appointment with no interest in football whatsoever.

Probably graduated last week from Swinburne with her diploma in applied bullshit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back