Past #45: Red Óg Murphy - RIP - Murphy has passed away in Dublin aged 21 (April 2022)

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How do you pronounce Oisin?

Edit: just watched the video.

Edit edit: just read Firestattrrs link.

:huh:

Last edited:

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Welcome aboard Red Óg. Fingers crossed this bloke turns out to be another Irish gun rather than one of the ne’er do well departees like Carltank have just farewelled.

R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Asgard
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
If his nickname isn’t Bluey I quit.
220px-Red_Dog_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

Didn't particularly like that clip. Seriously. We just got a new player, would've liked him to be treated as such rather than the piss taken on his accent.
Look out, its the fun police.

Ever sung this: Lots of fun, heaps of fun, enjoy yourself today.

I find it ironic that Heaps of fun liked your post!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Didn't particularly like that clip. Seriously. We just got a new player, would've liked him to be treated as such rather than the piss taken on his accent.

Agree. It was second rate.

Jun 23, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"Your guyses accent is hard" wtf did i just watch? God forbid someone competent like GR ever gets a job in the media...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
"Your guyses accent is hard" wtf did i just watch? God forbid someone competent like GR ever gets a job in the media...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I generally like our media team and nothing against the woman presenting the clip either. Was surprised at the direction they took on this one.

I've emailed Carl. Hoping to get a response soon.

Roaming Brian would have delivered a better interview than that.
This bloke? He was after all half Roman :)

lifeofbrian.jpg

czero

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Could be tough breaking into the seniors over the next two years.

Good luck blue, work hard.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's got good pace, good movement, a good tank and excellent skill with the round ball, which generally translates to an easier transition the oval ball. If he settles well I'd say he will be a strong chance at an AFL career.

Good luck to the young fella.

Gees leave the interviewer alone, I actually enjoyed it because all three were genuinely enjoying the banter. Big deal it wasn't a formal footy interview, that can come later if he looks like making it. Right now it's an adventure for all, bloody enjoy it. You too Snake you miserable campaigner. :D

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
. You too Snake you miserable campaigner. :D

I'm just suspicious that the septic is another ******* gender quota appointment with no interest in football whatsoever.

Probably graduated last week from Swinburne with her diploma in applied bullshit.

Back