Past #45: Red Óg Murphy - RIP - Murphy has passed away in Dublin aged 21 (April 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just suspicious that the septic is another ******* gender quota appointment with no interest in football whatsoever.

Probably graduated last week from Swinburne with her diploma in applied bullshit.

Lol.

Maybe but I trust our media team to pick talent. They have a pretty good track record and reputation. Most media pundits state North's media team is one of the best. Yes she's not a grass roots Footy person but she may add in other areas.

She'll learn. Give her a break unless she doesn't.

Lol.

Maybe but I trust our media team to pick talent. They have a pretty good track record and reputation. Most media pundits state North's media team is one of the best. Yes she's not a grass roots Footy person but she may add in other areas.

She'll learn. Give her a break unless she doesn't.
I hope so too. Nothing against her gender I just don't like that American humour that they still in all of their reality TV shows - subtitles and jokes about accents. That's not banter that's just low class TV.

You start on even. She's already on a negative trend line. The next interview will have to surpass even to get back to level ground.

I say just get Heath and Cam Zurhaar to interview everyone. Zurhaar is a natural. Or get Grima back.

Ooh secretarian banter on bigfooty. The AFL will feel all warmy and worldly if they read this.

McLachlan the dirty Hun would back them of course.

I say our only response is measured and proportional violence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he is he’s about to discover the joys of preseason training in temperatures never seen in Ireland. I doubt the pasty skin and rouge bonce will provide the best protection just quietly.

Sending him to Utah might be more to his liking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back