Player Watch #15 Sam Wicks

Remove this Banner Ad

20200705_wicks_hero.jpg

Sam Wicks

Sam Wicks is a small forward with tidy skills below his knees and an outstanding awareness around goal. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy product was rookie-listed in November 2018 and was a consistent stand-out for the Sydney Swans’ NEAFL side in 2019. He became Sydney's fifth debutant of season 2020 when he was named to face Collingwood in Round 10, before finishing the season with seven appearances to his name. Wicks heads into 2021 fighting names like Tom Papley, Ben Ronke, Lewis Taylor and Sam Gray for a spot in Sydney’s best 22.

Sam Wicks
DOB: 14 September 1999
DEBUT: 2020
DRAFT: #Undefined, 2018 Other
RECRUITED FROM: Manly-Warringah (NSW)/Sydney (NEAFL)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticky009 where do you find the season heat maps?
AFL website/AFL Stats Pro/Sydney Swans/select a player/STAT/Possession Heat map appears on the right hand side of page about halfway down the page.

After STATS is where it gets tricky - the heat maps don't show up on my mobile (Android) or IPad. Only on my laptop can I see the heat map I posted above.
On other devices for me it looks like this and appears on the LEFT hand side of screen

B56D95E1-BA1C-4AFE-94BB-E6AAC162D377.jpeg

Yes I tried it, it seems it caches the heatmap of the last profile you've seen. That's why you've had some double ups. The way to 'fix' it is to refresh the page so it picks up the heatmap of the player you are actually browsing.

This is on a desktop btw.

Yes I tried it, it seems it caches the heatmap of the last profile you've seen. That's why you've had some double ups. The way to 'fix' it is to refresh the page so it picks up the heatmap of the player you are actually browsing.

This is on a desktop btw.
Dammit. Was a bit late so I didnt notice. I'll go back and redo them tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Charlie Gardiner this afternoon he is very close to signing on for two years.

2 year contracts scare me for kids who have shown promise.

Hoping for 2+1

I think it may be?
Depends on which part of the referring you are, um, referring to?

Context looks like he's talking about Dawson leaving us

Depends on which part of the referring you are, um, referring to?

Context looks like he's talking about Dawson leaving us

Ah, I see what you are saying. Yes, context was Dawson leaving us, however it looks like Ralphyboy is a Crows member so I was advising him to get a Swans membership (tongue in cheek).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back