Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fret
He will see out his 2 terms and appoint 2 more Justices to the Supreme Court

dont care about that, him not living to 200 will be a let down

Of course, because people in a position to have seen anything like that are being blocked from testifying.

I get that Trump would prefer there be no hearings at all, but seeing as there are, you kinda have to interview someone :tearsofjoy:

If only the witnesses were allowed to testify, eh?

lol
Are you still going on about who's not testifying. There are important people from both sides not testifying I'll agree to that it would be great if all of them testified.

But we can only go on who's currently testifying hey.

Are you still going on about who's not testifying.

In response to yebiga still going on about who is testifying.

There are important people from both sides not testifying I'll agree to that it would be great if all of them testified.

But we can only go on who's currently testifying hey.

Who of importance to the subject of the hearings apart from the whistleblower is being blocked by the democrats?

In response to yebiga still going on about who is testifying.

Who of importance to the subject of the hearings apart from the whistleblower is being blocked by the democrats?
I don't have the whole list on me now but if you think there aren't important people who the Republicans wanted and were blocked by the Democrats you're kidding yourself.

If the first 3 witnesses had anything huge and damning on Trump you woudn't be making that excuse.

One example :Nellie Ohr is one of the names they wanted to testify.
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan

·
Nov 16

Nellie Ohr testified to Congress that some of Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS’s oppo research against the Trump campaign came from a Ukrainian: SERHIY LESHCHENKO. This is EXACTLY why Republicans asked
@RepAdamSchiff
to call Nellie Ohr to testify. Schiff refused.

Biden and his son are another two i mean new information about Burisma Holdings is coming out daily and was even discussed with Yavanovitch the other night. So i would've thought them two are very important.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't DNC hand over (physical) server to FBI if there wasn't an issue?

Because it is not needed. In fact it is of even less value than a live image of the environment at the relevant point in time.

It's like taking photos of a crime scene, getting fingerprints, swabs, samples, bagging up suspected tools used in the crime. Donald is complaining years later that the cops didn't excavate the entire area and take it all with them. And suggesting they should go back there and do it now.

Trump does not understand, or he does understand but is hoping that his stupid demands will create some smoke for conspiracy theorists to create memes about it.

Trump is incompetent or dishonest on this point.

The short answer is that “the server” that Trump is referring to is sitting in a DNC office in Washington, DC—the New York Times has a photo of it here.

14hack-top1-sub-superJumbo.jpg

The long answer is that there is no "server"—there are many different servers and pieces of internet infrastructure in question, and the United States intelligence community and independent security researchers have examined much of it and have all reached the same conclusion: Russia hacked the DNC.

It is widely believed that CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to respond to the hack, gave an identical image of some of the servers to the FBI, which experts I’ve spoken to say would be more useful than giving the FBI a physical server itself. I say “widely believed,” because we don’t know exactly what CrowdStrike gave to the FBI. However, in March 2017, former FBI Director James Comey told Congress that the FBI got an “appropriate substitute” from CrowdStrike, and Mueller’s indictment makes clear that the FBI has lots of information about the hack from both within the DNC and from other sources. CrowdStrike declined a request for comment from Motherboard.

“from a forensic point of view, the question of a server at this stage doesn’t make any sense.”

“To keep it simple, let’s say there’s only one server. CrowdStrike goes in, makes a complete image including a memory dump of everything that was in the memory of the server at the time, including traffic and connections at the time,” Rid said. “You have that image from the machine live in the network including its memory content, versus a server that someone physically carries into the FBI headquarters. It’s unplugged, so there’s no memory content because it’s powered down. That physical piece of hardware is less valuable for an investigation than the onsite image and data extraction from a machine that is up and running. The idea a physical server would add any value doesn’t make any sense.

Lesley Carhart, principal threat hunter at the cybersecurity firm Dragos, told Motherboard that physical servers are rarely seized in forensics investigations.

"For decades, it has been industry-standard forensic and digital evidence handling practice to conduct analysis on forensic images instead of original evidence," she said. "This decreases the risk of corruption or accidental modification of that evidence."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being on hand to personally celebrate with him is the greater concern.

Dude I'll be lucky to live to 50

But anyone claiming to be so healthy that they will live longer than anyone in human history, that is big

I don't have the whole list on me now but if you think there aren't important people who the Republicans wanted and were blocked by the Democrats you're kidding yourself.

If the first 3 witnesses had anything huge and damning on Trump you woudn't be making that excuse.

One example :Nellie Ohr is one of the names they wanted to testify.
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan

·
Nov 16

Nellie Ohr testified to Congress that some of Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS’s oppo research against the Trump campaign came from a Ukrainian: SERHIY LESHCHENKO. This is EXACTLY why Republicans asked
@RepAdamSchiff
to call Nellie Ohr to testify. Schiff refused.

Relevance? The hearings are to examine whether Trump abused his power in asking a foreign government to look into Biden, an election rival. I'm sure the Republicans would like to muddy the waters by asking about all kinds of irrelevancies to this central question, and are attempting to do so whenever possible in the hearings currently.

Re: Yovanovitch, if you can't see the relevance of removing a rock solid ambassador with an exemplary anti-corruption record who was wondering what Giuliani was doing re: Biden and why this work wasn't being done through the normal channels, you're simply not viewing things with both eyes.

Because it is not needed. In fact it is of even less value than a live image of the environment at the relevant point in time.

It's like taking photos of a crime scene, getting fingerprints, swabs, samples, bagging up suspected tools used in the crime. Donald is complaining years later that the cops didn't excavate the entire area and take it all with them. And suggesting they should go back there and do it now.

Trump does not understand, or he does understand but is hoping that his stupid demands will create some smoke for conspiracy theorists to create memes about it.

Trump is incompetent or dishonest on this point.

Lesley Carhart, principal threat hunter at the cybersecurity firm Dragos, told Motherboard that physical servers are rarely seized in forensics investigations.

"For decades, it has been industry-standard forensic and digital evidence handling practice to conduct analysis on forensic images instead of original evidence," she said. "This decreases the risk of corruption or accidental modification of that evidence."
"This decreases the risk of corruption or accidental modification of that evidence."

Sure, if the FBI obtain the image directly. Instead, it was still an image provided well after the fact, and by a 3rd party employed by the DNC who have the expertise required to modify the evidence if desired. In what world could that be considered reliable? Why would the DNC refuse to provide direct access?

In your crime scene analogy, the evidence was not gathered by the police, but by a biased 3rd party who then handed it to the police. Would those fingerprints etc stand up in court as real evidence?

Even that is a misdirection. the way I see the 'whistleblower' situation is that he made a report based on some direct knowledge and a lot of second hand knowledge. Went to Inspector General whom I presume investigated (by checking with those that spoke to whistleblower), found many things to be concerning then took it to lawyers who then blocked or hid it away.

More important witnesses would be the WH lawyers and Inspector General. Gym Jordon and the Republicans are on the wrong track with this one.

Relevance? The hearings are to examine whether Trump abused his power in asking a foreign government to look into Biden, an election rival. I'm sure the Republicans would like to muddy the waters by asking about all kinds of irrelevancies to this central question, and are attempting to do so whenever possible in the hearings currently.

Re: Yovanovitch, if you can't see the relevance of removing a rock solid ambassador with an exemplary anti-corruption record who was wondering what Giuliani was doing re: Biden and why this work wasn't being done through the normal channels, you're simply not viewing things with both eyes.
Lol where did i say Yavanovitch isn't relevant?

I said it would've been great if all of Guliani and co testified yeah....

What's not relevant to you is relevant to the Republicans.

You talk about "the act"of Trump and that's all this is about re impeachment, which is a big Nothing all things considered. And try to tell us there's more here than Russia Investigation. :drunk:

Re "muddying waters" the Republicans are going to try to dig up things about the Democrats of course they are! unless you expect them to sit back and do nothing in an impeachment investigation.

Now it's Only Trump blocked All the big fish with first hand evidence. We've seen season 1 and 2 but season 3 is the Big One apparently and anything else is irrelevant and forgotten.......including Bidens lol.

What are we upto now "bribery" and you talk about opening both eyes!
:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Relevance? The hearings are to examine whether Trump abused his power in asking a foreign government to look into Biden, an election rival.
Biden Jnr is not Trumps election rival. He's just a very lucky boy who was given the job of a lifetime, in a role he had no qualifications, in a country his old man was negotiating with as Obama's second.

Biden Jnr is not Trumps election rival. He's just a very lucky boy who was given the job of a lifetime, in a role he had no qualifications, in a country his old man was negotiating with as Obama's second.
Yup, that kind of nepotism in the political class is a sign of a broken system, don't you agree?

Its broken when the president tries to root it out and whaaam! Impeachment enquiry.
Trump isn't trying to root out corruption. He is trying to push others out of the way so that he can maximise his own corruption.

This is what both Democrats and Republicans have been doing for some time now. It would be great to see an actual change from the status quo. Both Obama and Trump got elected on campaigns about change, neither followed through.

Last edited:
The Dons father lived to the ripe old age of 94. If Donald continues to monitor his health and make adjustments to his diet, the genetics are there to see him well into his 80's.

Fun Fact: Frederick Trumps middle name was Christ.

Son of god. :cool:

I think he takes more after his mother, going by the hair. And she lived to be 88. Not that that means much. People don't always live as long as their parents did.

trumps_mom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back