Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ability to self reflect, something you are going to work on over Xmas is it?
Firstly: thanks for unblocking me. I won't let you down!

Secondly: I hope that you realise that your political beliefs are held by you due to your anger at the system and general lack of satisfaction. Most of the western countries are lead by conservatives now, so please stop being a victim and blaming others.

Please stop assuming that Trump and other community leaders and business leaders are corrupt.

You'll probably do it yourself, such is your ineptitude and cluelessness.

Like when you were "sold" on Trump as soon as he assailed political correctness. The credulity is off the charts. But we know you're a rube.
You spent a solid 12 months assuring us that the Mueller witch hunt was infallible. Nek minit it's a nothing burger.

In b4 "but he wasn't fully exonerated!"

When our predictions are consistently winners, and you're forever taking L's, forgive us if we become skeptical of your ridiculous bullshit!!

"Joe Biden is appointed the point-person to two countries on policy: China and Ukraine. And in both of those countries, they happen to be the epicenters of Hunter Biden's business activities," Schweizer explained.

"In December of 2013, Joe Biden flies to Beijing, China on Air Force Two. On the plane with him is his son, Hunter Biden," Schweizer stated. "Frankly, he gets criticized on the trip for going soft on Beijing. What we now know is that ten days after they returned from that trip, Hunter Biden's small investment firm announced a $1.5 billion private equity deal with the Chinese government."

And so on and so forth.
AG Barr and DOJ have looked into this.

So give me another example of Trump freezing aid to induce a country to "look into corruption".

If it is standard practice, there must be another example. Right?

The US sends aid to dozens of countries. There must be an example.
Haiti Guatemala Honduras el Salvatore
But his only been in power for 3 years

Ah yes the Hoaxblower that heard from a friend who heard from a friend that Trump was messing around with the rivers of cash the Dems were getting from Ukrainian corruption
That’s why the Whistleblower doesn’t prepare the report that goes to the Intelligence Committee. This is done by the highly credible IG.

Some matters brought to the IG’s attention may be petty grievances bought by a disgruntled employee against his supervisor. He may just be a nutter. Anyone that has managed, or been a leader, has had to deal with concerns brought to their attention. They run the full gambit.

If the concerns have merit, the IG and Intelligence Committee have various courses of action that they can recommend.

As with all disciplinary action the focus is on improving behaviour.

This wouldn’t have led to impeachment articles if Trump didn’t cover up, and bullshit about it all being perfect.

You spent a solid 12 months assuring us that the Mueller witch hunt was infallible. Nek minit it's a nothing burger.

In b4 "but he wasn't fully exonerated!"

When our predictions are consistently winners, and you're forever taking L's, forgive us if we become skeptical of your ridiculous bullshit!!

Fortunately they aren't as smart as they think they are at covering their tracks.

They claimed the Mueller investigation was not based at all on the Steele Pee Pee dossier, the investigation started in July 2016 - 3 months before they interviewed Steel they claimed, but the NYT - yes the partisan leftist NYT slipped up.

"a team of FBI agents traveled to Europe in early October to visit and interview Steele in early October 2016, Mr Steele had shown some of his findings to a FBI agent in Rome three months earlier"

3 months earlier is July 2016.

What a co-incidence!!.

But really the investigation was not based at all on the pee pee dossier.

It was not based on the democrat bought and paid for lies.

So every member of the Victorian State Labor Government is guilty in that case, correct?
Guilty of what?

Instead of addressing the arguments about the topic at hand, you change the subject to the Victorian government? Why?

A nonsensical analogy rather than a real counterargument? Why?

Is it because you don't have a leg to stand on and you know it?

You spent a solid 12 months assuring us that the Mueller witch hunt was infallible.
I did not.

And frankly, you admitted the Trump campaign colluded with Russians so what point are you hoping to make?

Bearing in mind you have no idea what you're talking about and every time you've disagreed with me on substance it's ended with you getting your arse handed to you.

Let's go again.

Do your little dance where you pretend to know about something and I show how clueless you are in 2 posts. Go on.

What are your predictions, exactly?

Bearing in mind that everyone knows you know less than nothing.

You're right in that sweet spot for me. Dumb AF but deluded enough to think you're not.

Do your fan dance where you pretend to know about a thing today.

Are you an algorithm that combines unearned confidence with bottomless stupidity? Because I've never encountered anything dumber and more oblivious than you.

You can't respond on the substance. Because I'm right. Sit there and take it because you're a pretender.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get what you right wingers/conservatives/Trump supporters, take your pick, are on about. President Trump will be impeached just like blowjob billy was but also like bjbilly he won't be convicted in the Senate. He will stay as president until the next election and probably after it, the Democrats are a mess to say the least. I don't reckon you blokes are stupid you just don't seem to get it, a bit like Trump and his tariffs he still thinks and keeps telling the people at his rallies that the chinese are paying and i quote hundreds of billions of dollars into americas coffers, no they are not Donald. Perhaps i should mention that i think Donald Trump the democratically elected President of the USA is a deeply and profoundly stupid man, couple that with his self adulation and you have a dangerous mix. His appointees like Scot Pruitt at the EPA deregulated everything, not that that will worry you rightwingers like Trump you probably believe that climate change is a chinese hoax, Betsy de Vos has done a lot of damage at Education, Ben Carson is holding back relief money for Puerto Rico, there's more but you get the picture.

meanwhile in other news the nth. koreans have just conducted what they are calling a significant test whatever that means.
Russia/China and Iran are talking about wargames.
The russians and china have just opened a gas pipeline with quite a fanfare.
The first chinese freight train has just passed through the Bosphorus on the way to Europe cutting about 18 days from the sea route.
the world is changing and the yanks are nowhere to be seen, they're a bit busy.

Guilty of what?

Instead of addressing the arguments about the topic at hand, you change the subject to the Victorian government? Why?

A nonsensical analogy rather than a real counterargument? Why?

Is it because you don't have a leg to stand on and you know it?
Obtaining property by deception for starters. This point is extremely relevant to this thread because it proves beyond doubt how the left are massive hypocrites. I don't know how you guys can live with yourselves. Zero integrity .

Define "democracy" and then explain how it describes Trump being president despite getting fewer votes than Clinton.

There is an agreed system to elect a president. I don't dispute that and it's clear that Trump won under that system. Again, I don't dispute that. But did that system produce a "democratic outcome"? I think that is less clear.

There were 4 million votes for Clinton in California that were basically meaningless but 80,000 votes for Trump across Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania that determined the outcome. Is that "democratic" or merely the idiosyncrasy of the system?

Looking forward to your considered response on NK.
You won’t get a considered response from Opts on anything.

Lindsay Graham - we will end impeachment trial as quick as possible in Senate.

Lindsay Graham- we will not subpoena anyone's phones records even Schiffs,

Lindsay Graham - The president’s going to be acquitted. He may want to call Schiff. He may want to call Hunter Biden. He may want to call Joe Biden. But here’s my advice to the president: if the Senate is ready to vote and acquit you, you should celebrate that. We can look at this other stuff outside of impeachment.

But this!

Anyone can have a bad day, you had one the other day, perhaps it was yesterday when you stooged up.

Pelosi is a different game altogether though, she really is in a bad way, Biden is not far behind her.

Perhaps it is the 24/7 scrutiny and 24/7 news and social media cycle that mushes their brains, unlike other politicians in different eras.

"Anyone can have a bad day" rofl, geez Donnie boy has had a few in that case :tearsofjoy:

Fact remains a Trump supporter potting anyone for incoherent public speaking is objectively hilarious :thumbsu:

Ps. You're using 'stooged' wrong

Obtaining property by deception for starters. This point is extremely relevant to this thread because it proves beyond doubt how the left are massive hypocrites. I don't know how you guys can live with yourselves. Zero integrity .
What is your argument about the topic at hand? Do you have one? Or do you just change the subject because that's easier?

Why don't you respond to the post about NK? Is it because deep down you know you have NFI?

"Anyone can have a bad day" rofl, geez Donnie boy has had a few in that case :tearsofjoy:

Fact remains a Trump supporter potting anyone for incoherent public speaking is objectively hilarious :thumbsu:

Ps. You're using 'stooged' wrong

Whats more your day can start out great and in the twinkle of an eye turn very bad.

Ps, with every day passing your posting by you and your stoogy mates are stooging up the all over the place.

You would be the stoogiest of them all.

Basically you are a stoogefest.

Whats more your day can start out great and in the twinkle of an eye turn very bad.

Ps, with every day passing your posting by you and your stoogy mates are stooging up the all over the place.

You would be the stoogiest of them all.

Basically you are a stoogefest.
Sounds like you are stooging in your pants there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back