Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only was Steele impartial, the report judged him to be favourably disposed to the Trump family and disclosed that he enjoyed a close personal relationship with Ivanka. In fact she investigated the possibility of hiring his firm to do work for the Trump Organisation. More lies from Donny boy

So let me get this straight, Steele like the Trumps but was payed by the Dems to find dirt on Trump and created the now totally discredited pee pee dossier that was used to spy on him.

I wonder what the bloke would find if he actually didn't like Trump.

Seriously mate- get a grip on your reality levels.

Please come up with something that doesn't defy logic.

Dem exuberance can also be changed to idiocy, pettiness and constant campaigning though.

You have to fair.

Whats not in question for me though is Trump has plenty of enemies on both sides.

no matter what you think of him, he has many politicians of the self serving get rich off the back of contacts and foreign entities very careful about what they do next.

It has been needed for a very long time.
Of course - look, he is a disruptor even if he is incredibly clumsy in doing so, maybe it will change things for the future but I doubt it, its more about changing the seating plan in corruption.

Of course - look, he is a disruptor even if he is incredibly clumsy in doing so, maybe it will change things for the future but I doubt it, its more about changing the seating plan in corruption.

I actually don't buy that, he doesn't need the cash, he was at the top end to start with, i also don't believe he got into Politics to make more money.

He is clumsy but his unorthodox approach works.

You must be so proud of Obamas economical management which saw unemployment rates exceeded 10%, the highest for a few decades That's a real achievement 😜 .

That just proves that the left have NFI when it comes to the economy. Remember, 10.5% is bad. 3.6% is fantastic.

View attachment 791332
There was an economic meltdown in 2008, which he inherited. Do you not know that?

There was an economic meltdown in 2008, which he inherited. Do you not know that?
It's interesting to look at responses to the GFC. In America and Australia where a nominally left of centre party governed at the time and who approached it with a more traditional Keynesian response have flourished in comparison to Britain where the conservative government implemented a program of austerity and have lurched from one disaster to the next.

Human rights don't matter

Without support from the United States, European and other countries that wanted the U.N.’s most powerful body to discuss human rights in North Korea can’t go ahead because they are now one vote short of the minimum nine “yes” votes required

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting to look at responses to the GFC. In America and Australia where a nominally left of centre party governed at the time and who approached it with a more traditional Keynesian response have flourished in comparison to Britain where the conservative government implemented a program of austerity and have lurched from one disaster to the next.
I recall some commentary that Australia had better insulated itself having seen the Asian financial crisis a few years earlier.

When speaking in the Cabinet Room of the White House today President Donald Trump characterised the IG’s report as “far worse than I ever would’ve thought possible,” and it contained evidence that the FBI investigation into his campaign was “concocted.” ..... “This was an overthrow of government, this was an attempted overthrow — and a lot of people were in on it,”.

Presidential advisor, and Fox News host, Sean Hannity on his radio show: “everything we said, everything we reported, everything we told you was dead-on-center accurate. And the mob and the media has missed what is the biggest abuse of power [and] corruption scandal in the history of the country.”

It is expected that the President’s base support shall remain supportive of his actions, as has been the case since his election in 2016.

Let us be clear what has happened today.

For years and years Donald Trump has said that the FBI and the deep state was involved in an illegal conspiracy to bring down his campaign, that they relied on the Steele Dossier to launch the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential elections. Now after a meticulous review by the Inspector General, he has said “Not true, it didn’t happen, there was nothing wrong the origin of this investigation”.

This conspiracy theory that the President has pushed for years is a total lie.

But we also learn that AG Barr is not happy with that, he wants to continue investigating and investigating. His hand picked investigator US Attorney Durham, out of the blue, comes out with his White House statement saying he disagrees. Not based on any facts mind you.

The statements from Barr and Durham refuting the IGs report are highly political, which is of course what the FBI were accused of being guilty of, and led to the review by the IG.
Before you go crowing and cheering, I suggest you read the report and let the dust settle. Horowitz's report does find that the basis of commencing the investigation was sound but not the way the investigation was conducted. The report cites 19 errors in the last FISA submission alone. It is a very thin defence of the Intelligence Community. It makes numerous recommendations to ensure the errors are not ever repeated.
There are problems in all the investigations of all the players: Page, Papadopoulos in particular.

Whilst, opponents of Trump will claim as you have that his statements are false, that is hardly the conclusion of the report. The report confirms their was most definitely bias by a number of key personnel but that there is no evidence that other senior parties involved were biased and they went along with it.

This is a very thin defence - a political document but there are short and long fuses in the document which will continue to explode over the next few months.

So not only was Steele impartial, the report judged him to be favourably disposed to the Trump family and disclosed that he enjoyed a close personal relationship with Ivanka. In fact she investigated the possibility of hiring his firm to do work for the Trump Organisation. More lies from Donny boy

This is what cherry picking looks like

When the GGC hit Australia's left wing "financially conservative" Rudd/Gillard/Rudd government started giving away money like it was free. It didn't need to as Australia was still in a construction boom with 100's on billions of $ already committed and the best terms of trade in history. Chewed through Howards surplus and created a massive deficit that is hamstringing our economy 10 years later (and for at least a decade to come).

A rare shout out to John Howard who got us throught the asian financial crisis! I never thought I'd live to see it.
Howard remains the very worst PM this country has ever had. Where previous governments had worked assiduously to make australia a clever country, Howard killed all that and replaced it with a singular policy: dig, dig, dig.
Australia is essentially a protection racket, we share our resources with the most powerful countries in the world and of course they will ensure the populace is reasonably content. Thus the GFC was never going to be a serious problem for us.

And since Howard both sides have been led by dim morons.

When the GGC hit Australia's left wing "financially conservative" Rudd/Gillard/Rudd government started giving away money like it was free. It didn't need to as Australia was still in a construction boom with 100's on billions of $ already committed and the best terms of trade in history. Chewed through Howards surplus and created a massive deficit that is hamstringing our economy 10 years later (and for at least a decade to come).

A construction boom doing what?

The insanity metre is at peak level now! The resistance is rabid, foaming at the mouth, gnashing and spitting. The disease has advanced towards a terminal point. The required urgent medication is likely to make no difference. I'm expecting to hear loud shrieking

Ballpark, would you say as loud as your shrieking about Barron Trump? Or not quite there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back