Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the Trump administration has, in the past couple of days, negotiated a limited Phase 1 trade deal with China.

US negotiators have caved into China’s demand; to slash existing tariffs on Chinese products and cancel a new round of charges set to take effect by the end of the week.

China will consider purchasing US agricultural products and make steps to better protect intellectual property rights. It does not address China's subsidies for certain industries that have concerned the US.

The political deal is expected to divert attention away from Trump’s ‘high crimes and misdemeanours’. The President will sign the rushed agreement tomorrow morning. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has risen 160 points (.6 of 1%) since the leaked news.

There is little likelihood of a Phase II Trade deal - which would focus on a key US complaint that China effectively steals US intellectual property by forcing US companies to transfer their technology to Chinese rivals.

'It's Trump who wants to sign these deals, not us. We can wait,' a Chinese official was quoted as saying.

Last edited:
So now it's Trumps fault that the left are so triggered?

You are clearly one of the thicker posters here so I’ll spell it out for you very slowly
It is possible to be critical of Trump and be politically neutral or even right leaning

For a lot of posters here it’s about his narcissism , misogyny, constant lying, dubious foreign policy, grandstanding , gaslighting , appalling management style and his need of sycophants.

With all that he also is the most powerful person in the world- if that combination doesn’t scare you you’re a better person than me🙁

Trump’s re-election campaign is circulating a video suggesting that Judiciary committee chairman Jerry Nadler dozed off during the impeachment hearings.
Did you watch some of the Republicans speak? I would have dozed off too.
Rinse and repeat, didn't even need new notes.
My favourite is Gym Jordon (aka Mr Rinse and Repeat), talks really fast and raises his voice despite having a microphone in front of him. A real shrill.:D

You are clearly one of the thicker posters here so I’ll spell it out for you very slowly
It is possible to be critical of Trump and be politically neutral or even right leaning

For a lot of posters here it’s about his narcissism , misogyny, constant lying, dubious foreign policy, grandstanding , gaslighting , appalling management style and his need of sycophants.

With all that he also is the most powerful person in the world- if that combination doesn’t scare you you’re a better person than me🙁
Perfectly summed up!

In other news the sea has risen today from lefty UK election tears. Pacific Island nations have made an impassioned plea for help in advance of the 2020 US election Trumpslide

Don't even bother debating leftist we are so ******* cooked. Trump is winning by a landslide.

- Bernie is an old useless turd
- Warren is a whinging school teacher
- AOC is a waitress dumb ****.
- Medicare for all is a pipe dream
Etc etc etc

Why did I believe that their was some change coming? If the gfc didn't scare most people why did I think there was change coming now. s**t is probably easier and better than it was then. We don't really even have to worry about terrorism anymore. It's actually a weight off my shoulders worrying about this stuff. I'm just gonna run my soup patrol, shut my gob and be happy. Hope two rock doesn't burn down.

The Wall Street Journal reports that the Trump administration has, in the past couple of days, negotiated a limited Phase 1 trade deal with China.

US negotiators have caved into China’s demand; to slash existing tariffs on Chinese products and cancel a new round of charges set to take effect by the end of the week.

China will consider purchasing US agricultural products and make steps to better protect intellectual property rights. It does not address China's subsidies for certain industries that have concerned the US.

The political deal is expected to divert attention away from Trump’s ‘high crimes and misdemeanours’. The President will sign the rushed agreement tomorrow morning. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has risen 160 points (.6 of 1%) since the leaked news.

There is little likelihood of a Phase II Trade deal - which would focus on a key US complaint that China effectively steals US intellectual property by forcing US companies to transfer their technology to Chinese rivals.

'It's Trump who wants to sign these deals, not us. We can wait,' a Chinese official was quoted as saying.

Sounds like the phase 1 deal, if it goes ahead, just restores the situation to where it was beforehand?
US removes or alters tariffs they imposed and China goes back to buying soy beans?
Am I missing something here?

Don't even bother debating leftist we are so ******* cooked. Trump is winning by a landslide.

Etc etc etc

Why did I believe that their was some change coming? If the gfc didn't scare most people why did I think there was change coming now. s**t is probably easier and better than it was then. We don't really even have to worry about terrorism anymore. It's actually a weight off my shoulders worrying about this stuff. I'm just gonna run my soup patrol, shut my gob and be happy. Hope two rock doesn't burn down.
It's never as bad as it seems mate. We were assured that the LNP would destroy Medicare here. Didn't happen. We were assured that Trump would tank the global economy and start WW3. Didn't happen. The ice caps were meant to have melted by 2012... you see where I'm going with this.

There's dirty scare campaigns that both sides engage in, don't get sucked in. Keep on truckin'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a so called environmental manager what did you think of the Trump appointed Pruitt and his decimation of the EPA?
I wouldn’t be holding my breath if I was you, waiting for a response to calling him out on his BS.
Pruitt is a public servant who got the boot for fiddling his expense claims. You can chop his head off as far as I care. However the policy of shortening approval timesframes and greentape has not "decimated" the EPA. Its a great economic outcome that has no deleterious impact on the environment. Desperately needs to happen here.

It's never as bad as it seems mate. We were assured that the LNP would destroy Medicare here. Didn't happen. We were assured that Trump would tank the global economy and start WW3. Didn't happen. The ice caps were meant to have melted by 2012... you see where I'm going with this.

There's dirty scare campaigns that both sides engage in, don't get sucked in. Keep on truckin'.
Can you stop your climate change propaganda for 5 minutes ignoramous?

If Hunter was on the Burisma Board than that fact alone is sufficient to damn Joe and vindicate the President

Absurd statement. TDS, pharmaceutical grade. Obviously, you'd need to show that Joe helped/demanded/pressured.

You take as a given that he did I imagine - while at the same time seeing no flags at all with (for example) the aid being released 2 days after the story broke :tearsofjoy:

Your assessments are not based in reality and can be safely ignored.

edit: perfect case in point here

Slam dunk!
You have to wonder how dizzy the impeachment supporters must get when they listen to this speech. The entire Democrat impeachment case is blown up Hunter's nose - zero remains.
All that remains is Orange Man bad.

Matt Gaetz :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wasn't he the one who stormed the private hearings begging to be arrested and marched out for an optics boost?

rofl

I'm very pleased that Greta is still annoying Trump.

Frankly, I think that Time got it right. Assuming of course that the Time person of the year is actually the biggest bigoted dictator of the year.
80202193_2738344936187121_5706896502744416256_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like the phase 1 deal, if it goes ahead, just restores the situation to where it was beforehand?
US removes or alters tariffs they imposed and China goes back to buying soy beans?
Am I missing something here?
The US farmers have certainly taken one for the team, losing almost two-thirds of their exports to China. For example, China typically buys 60 per cent of US soybean exports but has bought almost none for months due to Trump’s trade dispute, pushing prices to a decade low.

“We’ve lost those markets, they’ve gone someplace else, they’ve built up those (new) relationships,” one North Dakota farmer, said. “It’s going to take years, years for that to come back.”

There have definitely been changes in the world agriculture market. China has come to the realisation that food security means having diversification of sources, and it was far too dependant on US suppliers.

Whilst the Chinese have been really aggressive contracting new suppliers, US farmers are returning to the old US farm belt staples: corn and wheat, as they seek new markets.

Well of course they would:

1. Lincoln defeated them in the Civil War - so he's the enemy (The South will Rise Again!!!!).
2. Lincoln was the bastard President who freed their slaves.
You do realise that Lincoln was a Republican and it was the Democraps who didn't want THEIR slaves freed don't you?

Etc etc etc

Oh no. The sky is falling in.
game-over-man-game-over.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back