Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on topic for this thread too. Trump and the UFC are like peas and carrots. I don't wanna talk to those bogans in the UFC thread, I wanna hear from you learned folk!
It's on topic for this thread too. Trump and the UFC are like peas and carrots. I don't wanna talk to those bogans in the UFC thread, I wanna hear from you learned folk!
43B4896B-DD6E-4E72-85E9-629224149018.jpeg

I'm off the Trump Train. But in terms of imfluence:

Going against Trump:
99% of Hollywood
100% of bogan morning shows
100% of bogan late night shows
100% of political content on Netflix
Every cable news platform outside of Fox
90% of Twitter
90% of Reddit

Going for Trump:
Fox News and 4chan.

If any brainwashing occurred, it largely happened in one direction.
You forgot BF mods.

Christ you're obtuse. The academics who are invited by media to comment.
Media academics. Thanks for the chuckle.

What this does demonstrate for us all though is that you believe luminaries like Don Lemon or Fredo are experts no wonder you believe their lies.
It doesn't demonstrate anything. That's beyond you.

Problem you have is your side didn't say he'd continue the trends they swore it was the end of the world so put some respect on trumps name or delete those posts it doesn't jive with your other posts.
Put some respect on his name? What does that even mean?

The point is that if you want people to give Trump a round of applause for the jobs numbers, you need to give even more credit to Obama. Presumably you're cool with that? Because Trump inherited a downward trend that began 10 years ago. It's dumb and dishonest to pretend otherwise. But I guess that appeals to you?

The point is that if you want people to give Trump a round of applause for the jobs numbers, you need to give even more credit to Obama. Presumably you're cool with that? Because Trump inherited a downward trend that began 10 years ago. It's dumb and dishonest to pretend otherwise.

Glad you can still laugh in spite of your ideology being rejected in every developed democracy. I can definitely laugh there are hundreds of melt compilations to watch or I can just come here and watch it live.

Glad you can still laugh in spite of your ideology being rejected in every developed democracy.
What's my ideology? You presumably think your weird, low-information cult of personality is more coherent?

So yeah, I can definitely still laugh at you. Rest assured.

I can definitely laugh there are hundreds of melt compilations to watch or I can just come here and watch it live.
And yet you still have no idea what you're talking about. Why is that?

You should find some media academics to help you out.

Last edited:

The point is that if you want people to give Trump a round of applause for the jobs numbers, you need to give even more credit to Obama. Presumably you're cool with that? Because Trump inherited a downward trend that began 10 years ago. It's dumb and dishonest to pretend otherwise. But I guess that appeals to you?
You are literally the most pathetic poster on this thread. You never respond with any facts of figures. You rarely have theories that could potentially be realistic. Your go-to retort on any argument is abuse.

You add nothing of value to any debate. You're an imbecile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's my ideology? You presumably think your weird, low-information cult of personality is more coherent?

So yeah, I can definitely still laugh at you. Rest assured.

And yet you still have no idea what you're talking about. Why is that?

You should find some media academics to help you out.

Continually spouting that others have no idea doesn't improve your credibility.

Glad you can still laugh in spite of your ideology being rejected in every developed democracy. I can definitely laugh there are hundreds of melt compilations to watch or I can just come here and watch it live.
Isn't it funny how LWNJs think that the only way to read a graph is to look at the trends? Trends are only relevant for knowing the direction that the figures were heading at any one time or can be indicative of future directions. The LWNJs completely ignore the figures and where we are currently at. There is no way Obama would have come close to these results and I suspect, deep down, they know it.

Isn't it funny how LWNJs think that the only way to read a graph is to look at the trends? Trends are only relevant for knowing the direction that the figures were heading at any one time or can be indicative of future directions. The LWNJs completely ignore the figures and where we are currently at. There is no way Obama would have come close to these results and I suspect, deep down, they know it.

Obama knew it as well. Remember "those jobs are gone" what magic wand does he have?

When communist losers meet.
View attachment 793253
Blatant troll. This is the Donald Trump thread, dill.
Democrats say they’re on high alert against potential voter suppression. Many in the party remain shaken by Russian-led efforts to dampen black enthusiasm in 2016, and one Democratic strategist pointed to a brochure that surfaced recently in Virginia describing how “modern-day Jim Crow Democrats are keeping Black Americans under heel.”

Surprising the amount of emotional investment some people have in what is essentially a coin toss contest. Their whole worth as a person seems to depend on a contest where their preferred selection is just as likely to lose as not, and vice versa. When I meet my maker I hope I have achieved more in life than having picked the winner in a two horse race.
sorry Mick, I don’t understand the point you’re making here?

Comey admits he was wrong RE: FISA abuse. Where are the people who called the spying a hoax and are being proven wrong AGAIN

I am back after fishing possibly the best cleanest waters in Australia chock with a freezer load of fish and i implore those able to get up to Exmouth to go if they like fishing..

Great news and what i have been constantly saying for since i joined bigfooty.

Hopefully they will all be jailed regarding the FISA abuses amongst other things, it was actually the FBI who colluded illegally to subvert the American election not the Russians, hopefully they have not done it before.

Trump was totally vindicated to sack Comey for his 'bungled' investigation of Hillarys emails which then prompted an emotional Rosenstein to appoint Mueller.

I actually think Jail is appropriate.

I think it also makes a mockery of many posters on this board who have hung on the Russian collusion story deep down knowing they were hanging onto a lie, a scam, a hoax by a weak desperate anti democratic officials who thought they knew and still know better than the will of the people.

Pretty much every opinion poll looking at the strongly approve and strongly disapprove. My numbers might be a little rubbery given the strongly disapprove is in the 40%s
Just like when trump was running for president? Lolol no way could trump win..

Anyway.

The moral of the story is that so many people have come around with trump for what he is doing to support the people of America.

Just like when trump was running for president? Lolol no way could trump win..

Anyway.

The moral of the story is that so many people have come around with trump for what he is doing to support the people of America.
Well Baldrick, Trump won a greater share of the non-vocal 40% to win the election, so the numbers are pretty much bang on. Strongly approve or disapprove numbers don't predict any winners or losers, just the base for each side unless that is what you are inferring.

The moral of the story is nothing has changed.

Continually spouting that others have no idea doesn't improve your credibility.
So far from the truth!

I can't recall the last time there was a decent response from Trump supporters.

Deflect, Deny, Detract then putdown is their modus operandi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back