Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

More like, oh my God this bloke says stuff that I've been thinking for ages about mouthy bitches and immigrants and benders and that up himself flog boss of mine at work with his stupid pink haired ugly girlfriend who looked down at me at the Christmas Party, I'm with him no matter what and hey, its even more fun when I rile them and just pretend all this s**t they squeal about isn't happening, that's the funniest bit, this is great fun.

This exactly. Sad lonely entitled brodudes who think the world owes them something and are pissed of that they have lost hold of their “rightful” place at the top of the food chain.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Alright fam, it's time for a new thread so we need name suggestions. Quote this post with suggestions and I'll amend the thread title with the best one by the end of the day. Maybe.
Part 10: Now With 30% More TDS!

Alright fam, it's time for a new thread so we need name suggestions. Quote this post with suggestions and I'll amend the thread title with the best one by the end of the day. Maybe.

I’m not orange, impeach

Yovanavitch? Yogottavitch!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Irony not your strong suit I take it.

rofl
Dang, you give me s**t and are already up to 3 likes for it. Unfair.

Allow me to explain. A witty attack v Meg (that she will never see) is scarcely as bad as telling someone to rot in hell, clear as mud?

Continued from Part 8 -

Have they revised the world from 3000 years old to 300 years old, and the last 25 years is a condense of 250 years?

I must contend

...we do need some Shi'tes hit the fan father john misty malaprop spoonerism in the title...

mods can we please get some muscle ?

Last edited:
I must contend

...we do need some Shi'tes hit the fan father john misty malapropism in the title...

mods can we please get some muscle ?
See Shan’s post. Submit your title suggestions.

President Obama fired every Bush appointed ambassador upon his election.
No he didn't. He didn't fire the US ambassador to Australia who resigned and as he put it did so because he wasn't close to McCain or Obama (so submitted his resignation PRIOR to the election).

Why bother lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back