Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a weekend christian mate. Happy to grasp onto your bible when it suits. Trump is an adulterer, he's a thief and a liar but that does matter to you.
Gee, I find it difficult if not impossible to separate Trump the poor excuse for human being to Trump the politician.
Don't really care what his policies are.

You forgot sexual predator, accused rapist and pedophile.

Gee, I find it difficult if not impossible to separate Trump the poor excuse for human being to Trump the politician.
Don't really care what his policies are.

You forgot sexual predator, accused rapist and pedophile.

I guess they think the ends justify the means. But it seems extremely hypocritical to me that anyone who professes to have even the slightest religious beliefs could tolerate Trump for a hot minute.

I can only assume at this point that you have nothing to back up your assertion about me, but can't bring yourself to apologise for it.
I've just searched posts that you have made about Trump, like me you've made a few. You're kidding yourself if you don't think that you've supported him. Like I said. Weekend christian.

Your first sentence raises an interesting discussion. While some dodgy sites publish clear misinformation, it gets difficult to establish a line between what is misinformation and what is just biased reporting or acceptable exaggeration. Maybe a small disclaimer placed above every link should simply read "Do not believe everything you read on the internet. Please consider multiple sources before taking action based on information based within any singular link".

Snopes even handed? Nah, there are too many sites out there listing all the "fact checks" that Snopes got wrong, all of them stories that lean in the same direction. Plus they have fact checked literally dozens of Babylon Bee articles, a site which makes no secret of the fact that they are a satirical paper like The Onion, but with a conservative slant. After years of feuding with them, Snopes have finally just recently changed their judgements to "Probable Satire" instead of "False" for the Babylon articles.
Although I like your disclaimer, I have serious doubts that it is enough-given that plenty of people believe stuff now that is outright fiction, I can’t see a disclaimer being of positive influence. If people had any sense they’d already know that info is tainted these days -yet it’s no matter for plenty of us.
Happy to disagree re snopes.

Last edited:
Although I like your disclaimer, I have serious doubts that it is enough-given that plenty of people believe stuff now that is outright fiction, I can’t see a disclaimer being of positive influence. If people had any sense they’d already know that info is tainted these days -yet it’s no matter for plenty of us.
Happy to disagree re snopes-it’s been checked and deemed ok by several orgs.
It’s variable reward conditioning.

You never know what you’ll find in your feed.

Wait - you think Amazon is a courier service? Not a supplier of goods who utilise various couriers, including public postal services?

False.

USPS actually makes money delivering Amazon packages. Trump misread that stat during the campaign

thats it isnt it, Bezos took advantage of a public asset in order to become the richest man alive. his entire business does not need to exist in 2019 but smooth brains like you guys got indoctrinated and now its to late.

Imagine is the USPS ran E-commerce (which is easily could have it already has the hardest part the physical infrastructure in place), you would have a money pot for the government that could generate billions of dollars per year to spend on infrastructure and services. Instead you got some bald campaigner with 150 billion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said - this is not a an impeachment of gravitas like Watergate but more a (political) Claytons impeachment like Clinton's.
That's why the witnesses you named aren't appearing, and why Nancy isn't bothering to pursue them with legal action.
That's my objective opinion.

Sondland seems Trumps weakest link - so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

1) impeachment is a political process

2) please link in the constitution the difference between an impeachment with gravitas and one without. Please only include ultra specific links

thats it isnt it, Bezos took advantage of a public asset in order to become the richest man alive. his entire business does not need to exist in 2019 but smooth brains like you guys got indoctrinated and now its to late.

Imagine is the USPS ran E-commerce (which is easily could have it already has the hardest part the physical infrastructure in place), you would have a money pot for the government that could generate billions of dollars per year to spend on infrastructure and services. Instead you got some bald campaigner with 150 billion.

Incorrect. Commercial organisations like Amazon have to negotiate separate rates with USPS, and these negotiations have meant that they are profitable for them. It's mail that USPS is bleeding on, and their pensions.

How'd the donkey get inside the house in the first place? I didn't want to let it in, but several of my family members insisted it would be a good idea.

Not only that, but most of said family members who thought it woud be a good idea now tell me that the donkey is great, best pet we've ever had and runs rings around our old dog. They love the donkey. I've tired talking to them in rational, factual terms about the objective shortcomings of the donkey and the need to move past it, but they usually just giggle, say they hope the donkey is there forever, email me a meme and resume praying to the thing like its christ incarnate.

I'd go on, but this analogy is just too inane and you get the idea.
TheDNC has now decided that having a Donkey isn't the problem, it's just this particular Donkey.
The DNC wants its own donkey - and their Donkey might still defecate everywhere but won't stink - it will be perfumed and aromatic.

Trump, Pompeo, Giuliani, the White House, the State Department - all getting thrown under the bus today.

The vegan-nothing-burger bus.

The Army has placed Alexander Vindman, an expert on Ukraine and a central figure in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, and his family under 24-hour security monitoring after Trump targeted Vindman in tweets accusing Vindman of being politically opposed to Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back