Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So now you are religious ?

To quote Reagan ....

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
Really not significant enough to merit the emphasis.

Who else would you expect to be for reproductive rights?

Really not significant enough to merit the emphasis.

Who else would you expect to be for reproductive rights?

Its a fantastic quote, turns a lot of people into hypocrites when they think about it.

It was that way when i copied and pasted it, i am not religious and there are plenty of non religious people who don't agree with abortion.

In general i am anti abortion, this about covers it..... Reagan was opposed to abortion, except in cases of rape, incest and life of the mother. He was quoted as saying: "If there is a question as to whether there is life or death, the doubt should be resolved in favor of life".

Good on Trump for making a stand and not flip flopping on a divisive issue, isn't that what we want Politicians to actually do?.

These conservatives have Stockholm syndrome of sorts.

They know that Trump is a self-serving campaigner but they are attracted to him anyway, despite all evidence pointing to him being a criminal, a rapist, a liar, a thief, a misogynist, a racist and a pig.

It's sad.
Stop watching CNN you hysterical nutjob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“I dont know Parnas”

January 16th 2020
Speaking in the Oval Office, Trump said he didn't know anything about Parnas, with whom he's posed in photographs.

"I don't know him at all, don't know what he's about, don't know where he comes from, know nothing about him. I can only tell you this thing is a big hoax," he said, adding, "He's probably trying to make a deal for himself."

"Perhaps he's a fine man. Perhaps he's not," Trump said on Thursday, later adding, "I don't believe I've ever spoken to him."

"I don't need the help of a man that I never met before other than perhaps taking a picture at a fundraiser," he said.

Stop watching CNN you hysterical nutjob.
It was actually a pretty good, though incomplete, summary. Should also have included 'tax dodger' and 'fraudster', although I guess those could have been subsumed under the general category of 'criminal' which was included.

I wonder if men would change there mind if they could actually give birth?
Like so many other issues, I doubt many posters speaking out against abortion even had an opinion on it until Trump opened his stupid mouth on the subject.

Almost half of Americans also believe in alien abduction.
Hey, interesting stat. 30% of Republican primary voters support bombing Agrabah (the city from Aladdin). Only 13% are against it.

Its a fantastic quote, turns a lot of people into hypocrites when they think about it.

It was that way when i copied and pasted it, i am not religious and there are plenty of non religious people who don't agree with abortion.

In general i am anti abortion, this about covers it..... Reagan was opposed to abortion, except in cases of rape, incest and life of the mother. He was quoted as saying: "If there is a question as to whether there is life or death, the doubt should be resolved in favor of life".

Good on Trump for making a stand and not flip flopping on a divisive issue, isn't that what we want Politicians to actually do?.
Reagan was also silent about the AIDS epidemic, so I'm not sure I'd use him as a positive example. But his opinion was better than some of the southern US States, who disagree with abortion whatever the reason.

Do you think it's possible to personally be anti-abortion, but pro women's right to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back