Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That nutter on QandA had a crack at him for such comments. My little ears pricked up. The splitters are starting to split.

BS Barack realises the democrats have gone way too far. Not only have they burnt their bridges, they have also torched all the boats. Now they can't get off the island. Like Gilligan, they are stuck.

They are up against a colossus who won't bow or politely walk away. There is no momentum push strong enough to help them reach a point of critical mass.

Much to the MSM's chagrin, there is no 'breaking point' with Donald Trump.

The Left have met their Waterloo.
I think you’re a bit deluded.

A fool and his money is easily departed.
To be fair, that pretty much describes the business plan of the entire gambling industry (to which I've departed my fair share as well).

Are the people finally waking up

Yep, the current is running strong and it isn't his way.

Pelosi hasn't even brought out the big guns.

Blokes in uniform, war heroes, testifying in public.

Once that impeached and removed from office figure goes closer to 60 than 50, he's gone, big Maxy Gawn.

Yep, the current is running strong and it isn't his way.

Pelosi hasn't even brought out the big guns.

Blokes in uniform, war heroes, testifying in public.

Once that impeached and removed from office figure goes closer to 60 than 50, he's gone, big Maxy Gawn.

The big guns? She sure smoked him this morning, he’s in for more emergency trips to Walter Reed for chest tightness soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we're not far off, the man is ill, they're impeaching a sick man, they're trying to KILL HIM THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING ASSASINATION BY LAWFARE!
Never in history has a president been so harassed and maligned.

Home made, not remotely as clever with the play on words. Sooo obvious for Obama haters.

Could this have something to do with it?

View attachment 781274

havent seen a photoshop job that bad in years (when ever you see the grey shading behind text, its a poor quality effort)

havent seen a photoshop job that bad in years (when ever you see the grey shading behind text, its a poor quality effort)
Well it was a couple of wives ago, technology has moved on.:D

Actually they are now saying that Trump had a bit of a tantrum as it was too cold to play golf and was told he stay inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back