Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very very very very very wrong, listen to his state of the union speeches.

They are really fantastic speeches.

Cmon Les- reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter is hardly a test of your oratory skills
How do you rate him when he’s off the cuff?
His vocabulary is severely limited and his train of thought and reasoning skills are....well let’s leave it at that shall we?

My bad, was clicking the retweet link

I'll do you a solid and reserve my 'stooged' until Rudy fails to soon produce evidence of Obama and Biden corruption in the Ukraine. How long shold we give him? 1 month? 6?

lol

How about you reserve 'stooge' this time for yourself.

The bolded is a given

rofl. A republican nominated by Trump :tearsofjoy:

Near tears, was he? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The poor little darling. Ah well, only the best people for Trump as we know. Seriously though, I'm probably being a bit harsh on him - sounds like he was genuinely trying to do the right thing while under enormous inappropriate pressure from Donnie boy.

But you were asked to explain how it was the democrats who 'set him up' with the investigation - the above ain't an explanation in that regard, massive surprise there. 'Weaponized Obama admin", rofl. Hows that IG report going? Surely this time, this time there will be some tangible bit of info to show that the FBI was inappropriately investigating Trump himself, rather than fairly suspicious activity by his campaign team. Surely :tearsofjoy:

PS. good point from you though re: Comey - republicans would not have thought it appropriate to open the SC investigation had Trump not fired him, massive own goal there.
Hahaha, this has really shaken you up hasn't it

images
source.gif

You've gone full Rudy, mate. Never go full Rudy.

Can't wait for the imminent release of evidence re: Biden and Obama corruption in Ukraine :tearsofjoy:

edit: aaaaaaand its gone, tweet removed :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Stooged again, mate :tearsofjoy:
I must insist that you desist trolling. It's completely unbecoming.

It'd be a shame if someone reported you to the moderation staff m8.

Cmon Les- reading a prepared speech from a teleprompter is hardly a test of your oratory skills
His vocabulary is severely limited and his train of thought and reasoning skills are....well let’s leave it at that shall we?
I would love to see the text size and spacing

How about you reserve 'stooge' this time for yourself.

The bolded is a given

Rudy's twitter has rotten ya brain, mate. Can't wait for the 'evidence' he's talking about, would be a nice change in all honesty re: Bidens and Ukraine.

Sooo, 1 month we'll give him? Prepared to give you a sporting chance if you think he'll need a bit more time?

He can't even read from a teleprompter well, have you seen him at his rallies. Eyes seem to be moving with ever word.
A skilled orator he most definitely isn't.

Well lots of news going on, another shooting, another child dies whilst in immigration custody due to Trump's policies and Trump holds a meeting on Friday to discuss toilet flushing and light bulbs (shame he doesn't have one in his head).

He can't even read from a teleprompter well, have you seen him at his rallies. Eyes seem to be moving with ever word.

Well lots of news going on, another shooting, another child dies whilst in immigration custody due to Trump's policies and Trump holds a meeting on Friday to discuss toilet flushing and light bulbs (shame he doesn't have one in his head).

He thinks sunlamps are "environmentally friendly lightbulbs".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD - I truly have no words , he cannot articulate in any way that resembles an intelligent adult
Credit though - he did admit to his vanity which is progress and even took the piss - he should do more of that👍👍

Twitter has suspended Clint Eastwood now to go along with James Woods

Both Trump supporters.

Are De Niro, Joy Behair, Whoopi and many others who have constantly spewed hate comments against Trump on twitter ?.

I am sure they will be fine.
That's how the left operate. They hate free speech and need to control what people say just like those communist countries they adore so much.

Have you listened to trump lolololololol he is lucky if he can string 2 sentences together, don't be a hypocrite.
Who cares if he a good orator or not? It's far more important to be able to be a good leader who creates an economical environment that allows the country to flourish which is what he's doing in spades.

I wonder whether Trump knows that George H Bush and his party passed a law that regulated setting a 1.6 gallons-per-flush standard for newly made toilets.

Talk of toilets flushing and energy saving light globes have been going on since 2011 one of Paul Rand's favourite topics.
Trump may have speaking to him lately and taken the subject up to ensure his loyalty on the upcoming impeachment.

Might wait to see what other important topics are addressed to appease the Republican who is behind the issue.:D

The twisted sisters seem out in force this morning.

Facts only make them more twisted.
I for one would be happy to stop twisting once you, FireKraquora and others produce some, even one 'fact' will do as it is very difficult to remain still with all the 'spin' you people post.:)

Who cares if he a good orator or not? It's far more important to be able to be a good leader who creates an economical environment that allows the country to flourish which is what he's doing in spades.
One minute your lot are saying what a fantastic talker he is, next minute it doesn't matter and you switch the topic........don't change it is so amusing watching the flip flops

He's got a piece of paper stuck on his sole. What's he supposed to do? If he took it off the left would impeach him for littering.

Your quote pretty much sums up the left. whilst the the Democrats can do anything they want and it's alright.

View attachment 790437
Context an issue for you? flip flop from one subject to another. BTW you do know that Bill Clinton was impeached don't you?

Last edited:

What an absolute imbecile this man is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back