Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you to attack women! Why Nancy though? Does she trigger becaue you know you will never be as smart as her when you get to her age?

You also need to delete the word 'apparent' plastic surgery as it isn't gossip all you need to do is look at before and after photos.

Very clear to see with both her and Ivanka.

Some males, no idea!
At least we know Trump hasn't had placcy surgery, ain't nobody going to pay for that body. As we know, he usually has to pay.

At least we know Trump hasn't had placcy surgery, ain't nobody going to pay for that body. As we know, he usually has to pay.
Compared to Trump's body (although I do like the white bits on the face and ears where the sunlamp has missed), Nancy looks pretty good to me. ;)

Oh boy
Just a flesh wound hey?
You don’t have a single limb in tact and still want to fight! Lol

Haha, yeah if it had just been demonstrated how inconsistent, unsupported and flat-out inaccurate my post was I wouldn't want to play the ball either.

Chant your reality into existence, rainman. It'll work this time for sure :tearsofjoy:

Why is the msm avoiding the IG report like the plague. Every time I turned on the tv during the Russia hoax it was a top story, this made me believe the fake news loved independent reports and now if you only listen to fake news you wouldn't even know the IG report existed.

Is it because they can't spin it?

Eh? I've seen heaps of coverage.

If we're going to gossip about Melania's apparent plastic surgery, how about Nancy too? She rocks a permanent stunned-mullet expression. Fair dinkum, it's a $25 uber trip from her eyes to her eyebrows!

View attachment 794353

View attachment 794354

orange.jpg

How about ole Foss... all he needs is to grow his hair into dutch braids and throw a peace sign and he'd look like your average 20yo instagram influencer. Crikey man.

View attachment 794414

Imagine if he does a Trumpy and becomes our next PM.

The melting here would be...I don't even know if words can do it justice.

Greta would put us all against the wall.

Haha, yeah if it had just been demonstrated how inconsistent, unsupported and flat-out inaccurate my post was I wouldn't want to play the ball either.

Chant your reality into existence, rainman. It'll work this time for sure :tearsofjoy:

Your unconscious above the fray schtick isn’t fooling anyone
Every DNC MSM talking point from bots to racists, from mueller to pussy grabs you have consistently played.
oh you do try to express yourself on a non biased I’m no fan of Obama or Hillary or Democrat kind of way - but for all that it’s 100% the TDS script.
Of course you won’t overtly push the worst Russia conspiracy but you let the fly by - why not. It provides just that little air of distance so you can apply that condescending schtick to daily msm screed

I am amazed at how unusual the USA are to have a leader who has a concern for his opponent's teeth while he is being impeached for attempting to demolish the system of government. The world at large has not seen such a leader since the very worst of the Roman emperors.

I have absolutely no idea how this concern of his enhances his leadership. He alone can tell you. Few other countries would accept leadership of this caliber.

As I am quite sure few other nations would accept such a leader, you may be absolutely certain the Republicans voters are historically unique in electing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if already posted but oh dear
View attachment 794409
In light of those numbers, there's really only one way forward for Trump: deny everything, deflect/distract away from his obvious misconduct and just shout every day that the media is lying about everything.

It's basically what we see here as well. A defence on the substance is too hard a sell and that horse has probably bolted anyway.

Instead we get: "Nah it's all lies! Look over there!"

In light of those numbers, there's really only one way forward for Trump: deny everything, deflect/distract away from his obvious misconduct and just shout every day that the media is lying about everything.

It's basically what we see here as well. A defence on the substance is too hard a sell and that horse has probably bolted anyway.

Instead we get: "Nah it's all lies! Look over there!"
The substance of Russia gate? Fbi spying! Ukraine? Impeachment? FISA? The dossier?
What substance are you referencing?
Pelosi’s Botox?

Technically it's a trial but it's like one of those Chinese ones where everybody knows the outcome beforehand.
True,
The jury is Rigged and will vote on party lines.
Then proclaim this is a huge victory we did nothing wrong and life will go on.
You have to laugh when they mention a Kangaroo Court about an Inquiry and stopped people appearing,Withholding documents etc.
I hope Australia never heads down this road.
But Trump has opened the doors to future President's that are corrupt it's open slather you are the chosen one's and no law or court can touch you.

The substance of Russia gate? Fbi spying! Ukraine? Impeachment? FISA? The dossier?
What substance are you referencing?
Trump's misconduct regarding Ukraine has been explained several times. There's no point pretending otherwise.

And those numbers suggest that, at the very least, the case for abuse of power has been made.

Imagine if he does a Trumpy and becomes our next PM.

The melting here would be...I don't even know if words can do it justice.

Greta would put us all against the wall.

Ha, I could actually get behind Sammy for PM. The fossil nickname is more appropriate than ever no doubt, but he does occasionally cut right to the heart of matters.

Your unconscious above the fray schtick isn’t fooling anyone
Every DNC MSM talking point from bots to racists, from mueller to pussy grabs you have consistently played.
oh you do try to express yourself on a non biased I’m no fan of Obama or Hillary or Democrat kind of way - but for all that it’s 100% the TDS script.
Of course you won’t overtly push the worst Russia conspiracy but you let the fly by - why not. It provides just that little air of distance so you can apply that condescending schtick to daily msm screed

That I can maintain some sense and reason in comparison to your hysterical shrieking shouldn't be a negative, surely. You just called for the entire DNC to resign en masse after all :tearsofjoy:

Re: talking points, nope, nope, nope and yes to the pussy grab - to be fair the last isn't so much a talking point as a fact, but I know you struggle with those.

I really must insist you pull yourself together and stop attributing positions to me that I've never held. Or alternatively, have your meltdown in private as previously suggested. You must be pretty much just a puddle by now.

That I can maintain some sense and reason in comparison to your hysterical shrieking shouldn't be a negative, surely. You just called for the entire DNC to resign en masse after all :tearsofjoy:

Re: talking points, nope, nope, nope and yes to the pussy grab - to be fair the last isn't so much a talking point as a fact, but I know you struggle with those.

I really must insist you pull yourself together and stop attributing positions to me that I've never held. Or alternatively, have your meltdown in private as previously suggested. You must be pretty much just a puddle by now.
I believe you may need to reread your posts
Your self image is not consistent. Something like 8/10 posts are personal put downs for a start
You never add anything whatsoever
The opinions you sprout are mere regurgitations
And the schtick of balance is so transparent it won’t be mentioned again

you mumbled something about halfconcurring with Trumps foreign policy but whenever you do that it’s an insult is addended

You ask for proof but never provide any yourself

You miss the implications concerning any event until someone in the msm details it for you - than you add a pinch of temper and a pound of condensension and call it all your own.

For example the IG report - you are still waiting to be told what it means - you can’t put the dots together because your completely out of the habit. So you’ve been rabbiting on all week as if nothing has changed - you waiting for your instructions

I believe you may need to reread your posts
Your self image is not consistent. Something like 8/10 posts are personal put downs for a start
You never add anything whatsoever
The opinions you sprout are mere regurgitations
And the schtick of balance is so transparent it won’t be mentioned again

you mumbled something about halfconcurring with Trumps foreign policy but whenever you do that it’s an insult is addended

You ask for proof but never provide any yourself

You miss the implications concerning any event until someone in the msm details it for you - than you add a pinch of temper and a pound of condensension and call it all your own.

For example the IG report - you are still waiting to be told what it means - you can’t put the dots together because your completely out of the habit. So you’ve been rabbiting on all week as if nothing has changed - you waiting for your instructions
Help me out here please,

Just wondering will Trump Testify at the trial?
And a few others Mulvaney,Pence,Bolton,Guilani?

So it's not a trial and the MSM has got this wrong?
And Judge John Roberts will not be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back