Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Staff admitted to Reuters that they were hiding them/locking them away so others can't get them. One admitted to pilfering wipes to take home. Story

Others being other wards and departments. Given the shortage, staff on a certain ward are trying to ensure they and their patients are protected.

So if a former crack addict can step forward and say "My company will retool to make 50k masks per day for healthcare workers," why is he not viewed positively by the those that don't like Trump?

Mad cow on MSNBC says "No way the Navy hospital ship will be here next week." Low and behold it sails up the river ready to be the hospital for non COVID19 patients. No retraction.

When good things start happening shouldn't there be some form of positive acknowledgement?

I think most were just laughing at the bible speil, if that's the bloke you were referring to. By all means get his company on board, not sure that means he should be speaking at presidential press conferences.

And you're right, there should, but you won't find it on Maddow. Might as well watch Hannity and expect him to say Obama handled things much better.

When good things start happening shouldn't there be some form of positive acknowledgement?
images - 2020-04-01T155957.364.jpeg
It's always been.

Trump talked about the numbers in the first place... That's what everyone was responding to.

Either you knew that and you're trolling.
Or that's a revelation to you and you're just an idiot.
"How do you go from 10 to 20, to 300,000? Ten to 20,000 masks to 300,000?" the president asked​
Problems or not. If you're sober at the moment, you're just a s**t person.
You're the second bloke today to hit me with an alcoholism jibe. I am addicted but I don't drink before 5pm. The addiction that really caused problems was Ativan, it turned me into a true campaigner. My gf called it "Angryvan". I no longer have any source for it, thank goodness.

Trump questioned the increase in demand, which is silly during a pandemic as you point out. He did not suggest that 100% of the increase was being stolen though. His concerns about wastage are being vindicated each day as arrests are made.

Re your next post, why are all of the anti Trump side of the debate suddenly playing the troll card? I keep asking people to scrutinise my claims that mask theft is occurring, including by hospital staff. Since when is posting facts considered trolling.

Well this NY resident was busted with around 80k. Granted, it appears he had them somehow supplied from Canada, but to rule out the idea that organised crime might be involved in large quantity theft from the hospital supply chain is silly.

If trump was really concerned
He would had the hospital raided like his old doctor was

his ppl tell me line is just to cast dispersions on others .

View attachment 850593

You're the second bloke today to hit me with an alcoholism jibe. I am addicted but I don't drink before 5pm. The addiction that really caused problems was Ativan, it turned me into a true campaigner. My gf called it "Angryvan". I no longer have any source for it, thank goodness.

Trump questioned the increase in demand, which is silly during a pandemic as you point out. He did not suggest that 100% of the increase was being stolen though. His concerns about wastage are being vindicated each day as arrests are made.

Re your next post, why are all of the anti Trump side of the debate suddenly playing the troll card? I keep asking people to scrutinise my claims that mask theft is occurring, including by hospital staff. Since when is posting facts considered trolling.
I'm not playing your games. You're being disgusting.
Get pleasure some other way.

I've still got an inkling of respect and sympathy for you, but I'm being serious, leave me alone or I'm done with you.

So if a former crack addict can step forward and say "My company will retool to make 50k masks per day for healthcare workers," why is he not viewed positively by the those that don't like Trump?

Mad cow on MSNBC says "No way the Navy hospital ship will be here next week." Low and behold it sails up the river ready to be the hospital for non COVID19 patients. No retraction.

Can we trust this guy for honesty?

That was three weeks ago.

In today’s presser, he was saying how “other people” were telling him that they should just ride it out and do nothing, and that if they had have gone down that path, the deaths would be over 1.5 million.

He says that these people were telling him “just ride it out, it’s just like the flu.”

I’m guessing these people were the voices in his own head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I think its great Mr Pillow has done this seriously amazing.
But a question,Will he make money out of this ?
Has he put on more staff to train and produce these masks?
Is this all at zero cost?
God bless this man.

In another part of that speech he imitates a flustered general using the exact same flailing arm motion. There was also footage at the time of him attempting to imitate a nervous Ted Cruz and he did exactly the same hand/arm motion. Not the first or last time he'll do it I'm afraid.

That's a truly pathetic deflection.

He mocked a disabled journalist. And your response is "look over there" after lying about this event being debunked.

Well I think its great Mr Pillow has done this seriously amazing.
But a question,Will he make money out of this ?
Has he put on more staff to train and produce these masks?
Is this all at zero cost?
God bless this man.
Should he not make money out of it?

He knew it was a pandemic before anyone else!

He lies so much he only opens his mouth to change feet.
For the life of me I struggle to fathom how anyone can rate the man.
Any reasonable assessment of him just comes up short of where an average , intelligent human being would be at.
This is what you get when you get an unintelligent , raging narcissist in charge. :mad:

He really should stay away from these numbers as much as possible and leave it to Fauci and Bix.
He's on a hiding to nothing as he'll never be right , but we know his NPD won't let him do that - he has to let everyone know that he knows everything all the time.
I really hope the latest projections contain a huge scare tactic element as this is one metric the US doesn't want to dominate.................
Trump seems to have moved on to oil and the car industry.
Seems strange at a time like this is he telling people to stay at home or fill up with gas and travel.

That's a truly pathetic deflection.

He mocked a disabled journalist. And your response is "look over there" after lying about this event being debunked.
I'm stating he didn't use that gesture directed at that man. He's used it when mocking nervousness in the case of Cruz and/or a lack of convcition/backtracking when describing the general or the reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back