Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

We are also likely to see an exacerbation of anti-Chinese rhetoric. Trump made no apologies for calling Covid-19 “the Chinese virus”

Ironic. Remember all the people in this thread (including yourself IIRC) blaming the 2016 election result on 'Russian meddling?

Just remember CM. Meddling doesn't have a race (or borders).

Wrong. I posted one meme.

The other was a simply a picture I posted along with a comment in response to this troll post :arrowright: #9,131.
Look up the definition of memes.
Ironic. Remember all the people in this thread (including yourself IIRC) blaming the 2016 election result on 'Russian meddling?

Just remember CM. Meddling doesn't have a race (or borders).
I feel like you got that from a meme...
You did, didn't you?

Gonna pop you on ignore now. You're a total waste of time.
If I continue engaging with you I'm just going to end up creating 5 pages of shitposts.

Look up the definition of memes.

I feel like you got that from a meme...
You did, didn't you?

Gonna pop you on ignore now. You're a total waste of time.
If I continue engaging with you I'm just going to end up creating 5 pages of shitposts.

Hmmm... I wonder where I heard that before? (#7,641)

I hope you mean it this time. If you do, "lot's of hug and kisses". Ciao.

And if it does become personal for anyone, and if they do want to post about it here to cope or whatever, I don't see the issue. It's not that hard for anyone to show a bit of decency and compassion in response, rather than being a campaigner and trying to score petty points from it. They always have the option to say nothing (as per the saying) of course.

Oh the irony, irony, irony.

1586065872486.png

Ohhhhhhhhh. You were joking? Let me look at what you said again. #9,177

Hmmm. I apologise. GREAT joke mate. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
First of all, thank you. Positive affirmation is always welcome.

Secondly, this is no way asserts any belief I have that the election was decided by anything but a poor candidate, acknowledgment the people were fatigued by the establishment after a miserable period of time post a financial crisis.

Of course, you are cranking one out to suit your own narrative and I congratulate you on persevering.

Ohhhhhhhhh. You were joking? Let me look at what you said again. #9,177

Hmmm. I apologise. GREAT joke mate. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I mean, its been established Russian based bots flooded social media with propaganda opposing Hillary and promoting Trump...

So, yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, threads gone to s**t again. I wonder what caused that...

A matter of interpretation I think.

Lemme guess what yours would be.

Thread was fine when stuff like this was being posted :arrowright: #9,131 but as soon as I respond to such an obvious troll comment, suddenly the "thread is s**t again".

Where's my thesaurus? I need a synonym for the word 'deranged'.

A matter of interpretation I think.

Lemme guess what yours would be.

Thread was fine when stuff like this was being posted :arrowright: #9,131 but as soon as I respond to such an obvious troll comment, suddenly the "thread is s**t again".

Where's my thesaurus? I need a synonym for the word 'deranged'.

dont quote me, but it sounds like it could be part of some sort of mass syndrome

I'm still chuckling over Trumps recent speech where he said he wouldnt wear a mask in the White House because it's not presidential, something about his amazing desk, and then he compared not wearing masks to the fact other presidents, prime ministers, DICTATORS, and other leaders.

Dictators are now considered normal in leadership options.
He said 'resolute desk', I am still trying to work that one out.

Trump keeps talking that his travel ban from china
However the ban was not for every person

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-nonimmigrants-persons-pose-risk-transmitting-2019-novel-coronavirus/?
referringSource=articleShare

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.
The bulk of the passengers, who were of multiple nationalities, arrived in January, at airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Detroit. Thousands of them flew directly from Wuhan, the center of the coronavirus outbreak, as American public health officials were only beginning to assess the risks to the United States.
Flights continued this past week, the data show, with passengers traveling from Beijing to Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, under rules that exempt Americans and some othersfrom the clampdown that took effect on Feb. 2. In all, 279 flights from China have arrived in the United States since then, and screening procedures have been uneven, interviews show.
Mr. Trump has repeatedly suggested that his travel measures impeded the virus’s spread in the United States. “I do think we were very early, but I also think that we were very smart, because we stopped China,” he said at a briefing on Tuesday, adding, “That was probably the biggest decision we made so far.” Last month, he said, “We’re the ones that kept China out of here.”

He said 'resolute desk', I am still trying to work that one out.
well you would, maybe you should google it and educate yourself just ever so slightly

Pretty sure he just made up a new wood, because hes the president, he can do that.

Wood you like to know more?

Trump keeps talking that his travel ban from china
However the ban was not for every person

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-nonimmigrants-persons-pose-risk-transmitting-2019-novel-coronavirus/?
referringSource=articleShare

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.
The bulk of the passengers, who were of multiple nationalities, arrived in January, at airports in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Newark and Detroit. Thousands of them flew directly from Wuhan, the center of the coronavirus outbreak, as American public health officials were only beginning to assess the risks to the United States.
Flights continued this past week, the data show, with passengers traveling from Beijing to Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, under rules that exempt Americans and some othersfrom the clampdown that took effect on Feb. 2. In all, 279 flights from China have arrived in the United States since then, and screening procedures have been uneven, interviews show.
Mr. Trump has repeatedly suggested that his travel measures impeded the virus’s spread in the United States. “I do think we were very early, but I also think that we were very smart, because we stopped China,” he said at a briefing on Tuesday, adding, “That was probably the biggest decision we made so far.” Last month, he said, “We’re the ones that kept China out of here.”
A bit like the ban of Europe but not the UK or Ireland which he then did some days later.:$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back