Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Why does he always have his head up Jing Pings arse?

Is it a globalist formality to constantly praise the guy whenever possible?

I saw a very pregnant homeless young women outside Marvel stadium curled up in the cold with a cardboard sign begging for money, she looked ******* miserable. What sort of life is that baby going to have that's if it makes it through the birth. Men should keep their noses out of decisions regarding a womans body
Very pregnant?! As in very late term?

The baby will have no life if its dead. Society needs to step in to protect it!

Last edited:

The baby will have no life if its dead. Society needs to step in to protect it!
So the state should force people to give birth against their will?

I didn't realise you favoured big government.

What other cases of bodily autonomy being forfeited to the state do you support?

But heaven forbid anyone introduces basic gun control laws. That would be tyranny!

Which aspect of it do you do dispute?
Quid pro quo
That Trump asked for Biden to be investigated
He is getting desperate , threats of murder wow

Where’s your evidence? Anyone can do a news report that said nothing. Poor form once again from you but we’d expect nothing better.

So the state should force people to give birth against their will?

I didn't realise you favoured big government.

What other cases of bodily autonomy being forfeited to the state do you support?

But heaven forbid anyone introduces basic gun control laws. That would be tyranny!
* me sideways! If and adult human being lets a pregnancy meander into its third trimester and then decides bub needs to go, then I reckon the defenceless highly developed sensory being needs protection from such a monster.

fu** me sideways! If and adult human being lets a pregnancy meander into its third trimester and then decides bub needs to go, then I reckon the defenceless highly developed sensory being needs protection from such a monster.
So the state should force them to give birth. That's your position, right?

What about before the third trimester?

Your fellow travellers at March for Life want to "end abortion". Are you on board with that? Trump appears to be. Unless he's just stringing pro-life voters along.

You're disputing that Trump asked for Biden to be investigated??
He asked the PM to do what he promised he would do if he was elected. That was to investigate corruption. Military funding was only delayed until assurances were given that it would be used for its intended purpose. The phone transcript stated that Trump specifically said no quid pro Joe 😜. All you and SJ have to hang your hat onto is hearsay evidence. Good luck with this in The Senate.

p
Its a fantastic quote, turns a lot of people into hypocrites when they think about it.

It was that way when i copied and pasted it, i am not religious and there are plenty of non religious people who don't agree with abortion.

In general i am anti abortion, this about covers it..... Reagan was opposed to abortion, except in cases of rape, incest and life of the mother. He was quoted as saying: "If there is a question as to whether there is life or death, the doubt should be resolved in favor of life".

Good on Trump for making a stand and not flip flopping on a divisive issue, isn't that what we want Politicians to actually do?.

not flip flopping

*ing hilarious

He asked the PM to do what he promised he would do if he was elected. That was to investigate corruption. Military funding was only delayed until assurances were given that it would be used for its intended purpose. The phone transcript stated that Trump specifically said no quid pro Joe 😜. All you and SJ have to hang your hat onto is hearsay evidence. Good luck with this in The Senate.
Every single assertion in your post is wrong.
“He asked the PM to do what he promised he would do if he was elected.“ He asked him to ‘do us a favour’.
“That was to investigate corruption.” That was to investigate Joe Biden.
“Military funding was only delayed until assurances were given that it would be used for its intended purpose.” The funding was delayed until that fact began to enter the public arena.
“The phone transcript stated that Trump specifically said no quid pro Joe 😜.” It wasn’t a transcript, but a summary. And the ‘no quid pro quo’ quote was from Sondland’s later testimony to the House.
“All you and SJ have to hang your hat onto is hearsay evidence.” Vindman, Sondland, Hill, Yovanovitch and others testified to various matters they had direct knowledge of. Then there are emails, phone records and other evidence. And beyond that there is the fact that the White House and the Republicans in Congress want to avoid hearing from any more witnesses.
Other than that, congratulations, really insightful post.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you like to discuss the legal standing of congressional appropriations?
Go and research the timeline in terms of the release of aid, the Sondland phone call etc.
Go find the exculpatory witness testimony and documentary evidence that State and the WH won’t release, including the reason for withholding aid.

If this was an actual trial, one side would have tapped the mat long ago.

Oh and Zelensky is President of Ukraine, not prime minister.

6d577a69581e276b4899160e3d3e33d8.jpg

But you accept that Trump sought an investigation into Biden. And he illegally withheld military aid to Ukraine.

Presumably these are not in dispute.

That aside, hearsay evidence is still evidence. There's no magic rule that invalidates it, particularly when you have so many people offering the same account of how Ukraine policy was conducted.

What a funny guy hoping for a recession to get rid of Trump......

Pure unadulterated TDS.

What a funny guy hoping for a recession to get rid of Trump......

Pure unadulterated TDS.

Another quality media source brought to you by Les “just say TDS and MSM lots” Malone...

fu** me sideways! If and adult human being lets a pregnancy meander into its third trimester and then decides bub needs to go, then I reckon the defenceless highly developed sensory being needs protection from such a monster.
Well said.

Another quality media source brought to you by Les “just say TDS and MSM lots” Malone...

How would you describe it ?.

And ..... did he actually say it ?.

You are allowed to answer, not cut and run like you usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back