Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

If you're prepared to accept the evidence that Clinton and Prince Andrew were involved, quite likely in my book, don't you think there's also at least a strong case based on evidence that Trump was as well?

If his name was on the flight log to pedo island and he didn't kick Epstein out of his hotel for hitting on a kid, i would agree.

Trump strikes me as a man who likes full bodied real women, albeit a bit plastic but full - not kids.

Yep, because there are hundreds of neo nazis on here, bigfooty is just flooded with them.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are a nutcase.
Nope. Only a small handful who defend, support or embrace that ideology.

Wouldn't someone who embraces neo nazi ideology be one? I mean isn't that the definition of a Neo Nazi? Someone who embraces a particular ideology?

What evidence is there against Trump that is as strong as that against Bill and Prince Andrew?
if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump is the only one of Clinton, Andy, and Trump who has publicly praised Epstein for his taste in "women on the younger side".

But as we have seen with Michael Jackson, paedos go to great lengths to conceal their activities.

Has Clinton ever even been accused of anything in relation to Epstein? Apart from being on his island once?

Last edited:
I know exactly what she wrote. And I think she was being disingenuous to the female victims of Weinstein - for which he has now been found guilty of assaulting.
Not "Weinstein", get it right.
It's "Harvey" to his apologists.

And I find it very hard to believe she would ever be "disingenuous" when she engages in her usual defences of the indefensible :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump is the only one of Clinton, Andy, and Trump who has publicly praised Epstein for his taste in "women on the younger side".

But as we have seen with Michael Jackson, paedos go to great lengths to conceal their activities.

Did Ivana ever get a ride on the Lolita Express?

Only one of those that didn't catch the Lolita Express either.

This Trump is a pedo belongs on the Conspiracy board you like pointing people towards.

Even the article you linked to says nothing

As mentioned above by another. Show me proof like therr is against Andrew and I'll be the first to condemn. I despise nothing more than pedos

The anti trumpets have been smacked relentlessly now for 4 odd years. The latest predicted msnbc and msm anti sanders narrative is the final humiliation to the anti Trumpets outrage.

Repeating yourself, mate? Don't tell me you're out of material? Or possibly just shouting into the void, over and over.. (you really should start that blog).

Incidentally, the big networks could declare Bernie a Russian plant every day from now until November and it still wouldn't mean Trump's previous actions and approach haven't damaged the media. Utterly bizarre correlation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The posters that are delusional are the ones that have been posting since before Trump was elected as if their views were going to make a difference , at least you’ll have another four years to continue your outrage shortly.
Well pardon me for having an opinion:p
As for thinking I could make a difference posting here - sorry I'm not that deluded.

So if you help someone it entitles you to rape them? Is that what you are saying?
And obviously #LesMalone agrees with you :sick:
This #metoo was the most open secret in Hollywood, they knew it goes on and they play the game to make their name.

This isn't me saying they deserve to be sexually assaulted, it's me saying they are pointing their dirty fingers from their dirty hands and they should be called out for playing along with a horrible system that made many of them very rich - they don't get to act like they aren't a part of the machine of knowing and silence now that it's exposed.

Not "Weinstein", get it right.
It's "Harvey" to his apologists.

And I find it very hard to believe she would ever be "disingenuous" when she engages in her usual defences of the indefensible :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I didn't think I could spell his name correctly and would get blasted for spelling it wrong instead of discussing what I actually said, so I wrote Harvey.

Guess some people want to avoid talking about the great hollywood preach machine as soon as the big deal guys there turn out to be monsters.

They all knew what happened and they did nothing except smile for the camera, kiss arse and cash their cheques. They don't get to act above it all now that it is exposed.

So you'll forgive me for throwing out the rest of their opinions, especially when they are trying to tell everyone else how they should be living.

I didn't think I could spell his name correctly and would get blasted for spelling it wrong instead of discussing what I actually said, so I wrote Harvey.

Guess some people want to avoid talking about the great hollywood preach machine as soon as the big deal guys there turn out to be monsters.

They all knew what happened and they did nothing except smile for the camera, kiss arse and cash their cheques. They don't get to act above it all now that it is exposed.

So you'll forgive me for throwing out the rest of their opinions, especially when they are trying to tell everyone else how they should be living.
Did he drive them to it Bettina?

How so? The clip of Michelle O calling HW a good friend is all over social media this morning.
Is she the current president?
The way it’s going, they will probably have to build a new prison to house all donnie’s crooked cronies before he‘s through.

This #metoo was the most open secret in Hollywood, they knew it goes on and they play the game to make their name.

This isn't me saying they deserve to be sexually assaulted, it's me saying they are pointing their dirty fingers from their dirty hands and they should be called out for playing along with a horrible system that made many of them very rich - they don't get to act like they aren't a part of the machine of knowing and silence now that it's exposed.
Rubbish.
Weinstein was a predator that used his position of power to take advantage of young women.
He didn't have to behave like that - he chose to. Other men didn't behave like that.
Also, you're a fool or at the very least extremely naive if you think it's easy to succesfully bring charges against someone like Weisnstein who holds so much power and influence in any industry.
And don't blame those who kept quiet for Weinstein's behaviour. It was his behavior alone and now he's finally been brought to account.

Rubbish.
Weinstein was a predator that used his position of power to take advantage of young women.
He didn't have to behave like that - he chose to. Other men didn't behave like that.
Also, you're a fool or at the very least extremely naive if you think it's easy to succesfully bring charges against someone like Weisnstein who holds so much power and influence in any industry.
And don't blame those who kept quiet for Weinstein's behaviour. It was his behavior alone and now he's finally been brought to account.

This is the same Hollywood who gave a standing ovation to a man in support of him as he was in hiding for sexually assaulting a child in a spa.

They are perfectly happy to overlook bad conduct by their buddies and point the finger from their ivory tower like they are a paragon of virtue against their political opponents.

So again, forgive me for thinking those very famous millionaires who all knew about Weinstein and the dirty dealings to make them famous he did were in a position to do something about it. They had a much bigger platform but all chose to keep their mouths shut until someone else who didn't have a career to protect spoke up.

It's disgusting behaviour from them all. The only person I can think of who even hinted at it was Seth Macfarlane while the rest of them squirmed in their seats.

This is the same Hollywood who gave a standing ovation to a man in support of him as he was in hiding for sexually assaulting a child in a spa.

They are perfectly happy to overlook bad conduct by their buddies and point the finger from their ivory tower like they are a paragon of virtue against their political opponents.

So again, forgive me for thinking those very famous millionaires who all knew about Weinstein and the dirty dealings to make them famous he did were in a position to do something about it. They had a much bigger platform but all chose to keep their mouths shut until someone else who didn't have a career to protect spoke up.

It's disgusting behaviour from them all. The only person I can think of who even hinted at it was Seth Macfarlane while the rest of them squirmed in their seats.
If you find it so disgusting why do you diminish the one succesful attempt to find some justice for the women who have been assaulted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back