Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

Trump has done it again.

Does a press conference that includes the importance of hygiene to help limit in the prevention of spread of the carona virus amongst communities.......discussed in particular was coughing into your shoulder in public and hand hygiene washing your hands and/or the use of alcohol based sanitizer.
The Iranians got a wind of this, and decided to go to bootleggers to get their alcohol, instead of using it for the hands they decided to drink it, oblivious to them was the fact that they were drinking methanol based alcohol which is toxic to the body instead of ethanol based alcohol which is found in sanitizer and spirits.

Trump's fault....should have known better.
Murderer.

Last edited:
Trump has done it again.

Does a press conference that includes the importance of hygiene to help limit in the prevention of spread of the carona virus amongst communities.......discussed in particular was coughing into your shoulder in public and hand hygiene washing your hands and/or the use of alcohol based sanitizer.
The Iranians got a wind of this, and decided to go to bootleggers to get their alcohol, instead of using it for the hands they decided to drink it, oblivious to them was the fact that they were drinking methanol based alcohol which is toxic to the body instead of ethanol which is found in sanitizer and spirits.

Trump's fault....should have known better.
Murderer.

Actually bad troll is bad troll

a rumour started a month ago in Iran that drinking alcohol was a cure for covid-19. Unfortunately with most Iranians being non-drinkers, the capacity of bootleggers in Iran was limited. There is a methanol crisis there now for two reasons. Firstly people trying to make their own are not understanding how to ferment safely, and are making alcohol tainted with methanol. Secondly, dodgy suppliers are trying to stretch their alcohol supplies by watering it down with methanol (something done in SE asia)

Think about what you're doing. You're politicising an effective covid treatment because you dont like the guy who promoted it. This is why the term Trump Derangement Syndrome took off. If Trump says tomorrow that water is healthy, half of you will stop drinking it.

But muh "it's not fully researched yet!!!"
I'm politicising a virus? I'm simply pointing out facts that you don't like or agree with. I can't help that you hate the truth, maybe you should do some soul searching as to why you are oblivious to anything that is negative to Trump despite having checked facts behind it. You believe every single lie he makes without even spending a second to think if it is true or not.

Either stop trolling or get some sense.

Actually bad troll is bad troll

a rumour started a month ago in Iran that drinking alcohol was a cure for covid-19. Unfortunately with most Iranians being non-drinkers, the capacity of bootleggers in Iran was limited. There is a methanol crisis there now for two reasons. Firstly people trying to make their own are not understanding how to ferment safely, and are making alcohol tainted with methanol. Secondly, dodgy suppliers are trying to stretch their alcohol supplies by watering it down with methanol (something done in SE asia)

Nope, no troll.....Trump said it.
Stop trying to defend him

Pardon my French, but what a load of ole BS. They state that America is the most infected in the world, when blind Freddy can see that China are lying about their stats. Some moron thought I was engaging in whataboutism with this point in here yesterday, but it is kinda significant in that it turns the statement from fact to false.

They use misleading and meaningless stats instead of per capita stats.

They compare apples with oranges. SK are minnows, the US is the biggest transport hub on earth with 6 times the population.

They omit 90% of the measures taken by the US, in order to make orange man look bad.

They've also railed against chloroquine multiple times, when another European study has just shown it's effectiveness. 79 out of 80 covid patients studied showed significant improvement from the drug (the one out of 80 who didn't improve was aged 89). Fancy being so politically biased that you fight against an effective treatment just because a poli that you don't like promoted it... sheer derangement.
If you read and understood the study you would see they were also treating some very not sick patients and lacked a local control. So while interesting needs further studies to replicate results (for all we know it is the azithromycin which was the effect or just natural recovery)

Thousands are dead , many tens of thousands are ill , millions of new unemployed but for trump its all about ratings

so the quote is from new york times ( but they are fake news)
Here is the unedited quote
President Trump is a ratings hit, and some journalists and public health experts say that could be a dangerous thing.
Since reviving the daily White House briefing — a practice abandoned last year by an administration that bristles at outside scrutiny — Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of “The Bachelor.
Trumps edit certainly changed the jist of the quote

Last edited:
Think about what you're doing. You're politicising an effective covid treatment because you dont like the guy who promoted it. This is why the term Trump Derangement Syndrome took off. If Trump says tomorrow that water is healthy, half of you will stop drinking it.

You’ve said some stupid s**t over the journey but this really takes the cake.

I personally don't think that anyone should give any credibility to a big baby blurting out whatever mad brainfart comes into his head at a press conference; one in direct contradiction of the professional opinion just expressed by the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases sitting next to him.

You clearly do. You have set a very low bar for yourself. But most of us have far higher standards.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i love how the right appropriated the word 'snowflake' to so accurately describe themselves. ******* prescient.

You need to watch this one. I can't even wrap my head around this.
Pushing fear and hate...
Clear lack of understanding about this pandemic.
Clear lack of understanding of how practices would change during the pandemic.

Pushing fear and hate...

This is gross

Pushing fear and hate...

It's not just a single comment.

At this moment, I actually do hate Trump. What an absolute piece of s**t.

Pushing fear and hate...

He knows what he is saying , narcissists are not stupid
If you a democratic governor or mayor , you a screwed

the man is a complete liability and is causing chaos. he should just step aside (if he had any ethics).
How has no one just taken the mic from him? How can anyone stand by as he says such dangerous bullshit?

He knows what he is saying , narcissists are not stupid
No longer needs to worry about being responsible for a shortage of PPE... It's the corrupt doctors and nurses and the evil hospital.

How long until we see that talking point repeated by the Trump cultists? Anything to protect the cult leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back