Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 13: Make America Golf Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't know who the Republican Voters Against Trump are, but they're bloody brutal:

It’s strange. If you go into traditional Republican news and commentary sources like the National Review (and particularly the comments sections), there seems to be a large percentage of people who simply can’t abide Trump, but they are prepared to stick with him because they see the Democrats as an existential threat (not exaggerating).

They are so hopelessly divided they are increasingly seeing those from another party as an actual enemy. This is a country in a downward spiral.

George had five seperate stints in jail, was a walking heart attack but was still out committing more crimes and abusing substances?
Chavin also had history, should all come out in court and still a serving officer. George Floyd last offended in 2009.

There is no need for them to loot at their own rallies when there is far more benefit in looting at the rallies of those they disagree with philosophically.
I think what he meant to type was, 'How many right wing rallies result in shootings'?

They have gone berzerk.

They are shouting "take a knee" at the police.

I'm waiting to pick a few of them off.

If anyone wants to join me, I'm the big white guy with the goate out the front of Young and Jacksons wearing a black hoodie that says Titanic Swim Team 1912.

Oohhh look out, we’ve got a tough guy!

Chavin also had history, should all come out in court and still a serving officer. George Floyd last offended in 2009.

I didn't realise that. I'm sure there's perfectly reasable explanations for why he handed over counterfeit money while off his head with every drug under the sun, and for the footage of officers trying to subdue him in the back of the car.

I didn't realise that. I'm sure there's perfectly reasable explanations for why he handed over counterfeit money while off his head with every drug under the sun, and for the footage of officers trying to subdue him in the back of the car.
You are such a selective news reader. Read more about what the shop owner has said.

Nah don't bother I agree with you a $20 crime is worth a life.

2020-06-04_170326.jpg

I think what he meant to type was, 'How many right wing rallies result in shootings'?
What's the answer? Zero?

I guess that country music event in LV was basically a right wing rally, and they were on the receiving end of America's worst mass shooting in history, and the FBI conveniently claim to have no idea what his motive was? STILL?

There's been lefty rallies that have resulted in shootings though, fo sho.
BLM terrorist shoots dead 5 innocent police:

In the same year BLM held a rally over an armed and drugged black man, who was shot by a black police officer, and at this rally a black blm demonstrator was shot dead after an argument with... a fellow black blm demonstrator.

How anyone can support such a gang beggars belief.

Explains why FK defended him.
Anyways a blokes been arrested, fessed up. Extraordinary to see someone plough on with that type of behaviour, even though they know they’re being filmed. I mean we’ve all had the red mist, but there’s an underlying issue there.

Actually feel a bit for him and his family. His life’s forked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be *ing kidding? When was the last time you heard of a white man handing over a $20 counterfeit note to buy beer whilst drunk (or high, have you even ever been to america?) being murdered by police in full view? You’re a pathetic human, just go away.

A forensic review of the autopsy and death by a Californian coroner.

The most complete and detailed review I have seen, and it has cleared up a few things for me.

Specifically, he did not, and the autopsy did not say he did, die of a heart attack.

Official cause of death is asphyxiation due to polic restraint, hence the arrest of the officers.

Flyds physical state and intoxication made death more likely, but did not cause his death.

They have gone berzerk.

They are shouting "take a knee" at the police.

I'm waiting to pick a few of them off.

If anyone wants to join me, I'm the big white guy with the goate out the front of Young and Jacksons wearing a black hoodie that says Titanic Swim Team 1912.
Ayyyyy I think I saw you there then! You looked to be about 5'7 and 115kg?

Ayyyyy I think I saw you there then! You looked to be about 5'7 and 115kg?
Ooooh how original, an edgy inner city melbournian commie trying to trigger people with an avatar featuring a bloke who genocided more people than Hitler. Though I can't deny that he had a great head of hair in his youth, dang.

Ooooh how original, an edgy inner city melbournian commie trying to trigger people with an avatar featuring a bloke who genocided more people than Hitler. Though I can't deny that he had a great head of hair in his youth, dang.
Yeah, he definitely had a better head of hair than ET (provided it was actually him - I don't see why he'd lie though).

A forensic review of the autopsy and death by a Californian coroner.

The most complete and detailed review I have seen, and it has cleared up a few things for me.

Specifically, he did not, and the autopsy did not say he did, die of a heart attack.

Official cause of death is asphyxiation due to polic restraint, hence the arrest of the officers.

Flyds physical state and intoxication made death more likely, but did not cause his death.

Thanks good read, this part especially for those that are blaming the victim.

The death certificate's "other significant conditions" -- Floyd's natural heart disease and the presence of drugs of abuse in his tested blood -- do not excuse the officers, nor should they cause anyone to blame the victim. They are there on the death certificate because those findings, in the opinion of the medical examiner, would have made his death more likely. They are not the cause of death. The cause of death is police restraint.

Thanks good read, this part especially for those that are blaming the victim.

The death certificate's "other significant conditions" -- Floyd's natural heart disease and the presence of drugs of abuse in his tested blood -- do not excuse the officers, nor should they cause anyone to blame the victim. They are there on the death certificate because those findings, in the opinion of the medical examiner, would have made his death more likely. They are not the cause of death. The cause of death is police restraint.
It may have nothing to do with his death, but it may have something to do with his arrest. Are there any drugs out there "harder" than fentanyl and meth? That would be like setting your nervous system on forward AND reverse at the same time and flooring the accelerator with all your might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back