Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 13: Make America Golf Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
So it all depends on whether you agree or disagree with the civilians involved?
Looting?
They're already trying to make it about race. His whole crew got arrested as well - surely they weren't all black.
CNN sends a black crew to report this riot and they get arrested on camera doing nothing? Who could have imagined that?

Plenty of adversity in America for them to thrive on right now. The rich get millions in tax cuts the poor get a free flat screen, I know whose side I'd rather be on.
Looting existed long before Trump brought in tax cuts. There's no excuse for it.

They're already trying to make it about race. His whole crew got arrested as well - surely they weren't all black.

I don't know about the crew. But in terms of optics, there's now a video of MN state police arresting a seemingly law-abiding black man that will no doubt be shared far & wide.

More petrol. Friday night over there is going to go off.

Remember in those old cartoons when Pepe le Pew would fall in love with a cat who'd somehow got paint on her, leading Pepe to mistake her for another skunk.

The Trumpets are like that cat.

They paint themselves as champions of individual liberty and small government.

But wash off the paint and there is a barely concealed hard-on for authoritarianism and state power, provided it's weaponised against people who don't share their worldview.

And it doesn't take much at all for them to make the pivot.

they said today they had video that showed more evidence that didn't warrant criminal charges. The scum will get off.

They'll claim he was "Having a bad day" or "Going through a rough patch" or some such s**t.

I don't know about the crew. But in terms of optics, there's now a video of MN state police arresting a seemingly law-abiding black man that will no doubt be shared far & wide.

There's also a video of a black police officer holding a black suspect by the throat and choking him, a video that won't be shared far and wide because it doesn't fit any agendas.

Yeah the CNN commentary has gone 100% race now.

This is weird, they did nothing wrong and said they'll move, they were totally fine. The cops look stiff and nervous and won't even give a reason for being arrested.

Setup? Surely not ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmao CNN crew got arrested live on air. I've got it on and the camera is still on, just facing the ground.

It's on Foxtel if anyone has it.

Standard stormtrooper america. America as a free society is over, it's now equivalent to China. The press being arrested by covering anything is ridiculous.

Seriously, how stupid are these cops?

There is footage showing the reporter offering to move to where the police wanted them to be. Because the cameraman was still filming - live to air.

And the fact that the reporter is black just makes it all worse.

Standard stormtrooper america. America as a free society is over, it's now equivalent to China. The press being arrested by covering anything is ridiculous.
"The greatest country on earth".

Seriously, how stupid are these cops?

There is footage showing the reporter offering to move to where the police wanted them to be. Because the cameraman was still filming - live to air.

And the fact that the reporter is black just makes it all worse.
It's got the potential to set things off again.

There's also a video of a black police officer holding a black suspect by the throat and choking him, a video that won't be shared far and wide because it doesn't fit any agendas.

Ok Stewie. Guess the MSM aren't showing it either. Never heard of this Daily Mail, must be alternative media.

It's got the potential to set things off again.
The media will milk it for all it's worth too.

The reporter even told them it was going live to air, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back