Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Given the Obese Orange One's pathetic non action & places like Sturgis South Dakota's cycle meet, its no wonder the Pandemic is strangling the USA.

Watching some vision of that huge event, some bikers interviewed were still saying its a hoax.

What hope does that place have???

American Exceptionalism heading the same way as the dodo...................

Always an interesting choice of language from him regarding the WW2 pandemic.

Is at pains to call covid the China Virus and remind everyone where it came from, and that’s why he calls it such, in contravention if current naming standards.

But it’s the 1917 virus with him, why not the US or Kansas Virus, if he wants to be consistent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always an interesting choice of language from him regarding the WW2 pandemic.

Is at pains to call covid the China Virus and remind everyone where it came from, and that’s why he calls it such, in contravention if current naming standards.

But it’s the 1917 virus with him, why not the US or Kansas Virus, if he wants to be consistent?
Why is he so fixated on 1917 when the actual pandemic was in 1918? Is it just that no one has bothered to correct him?

Can't wait for the spruiking now that data is going direct to the Whitehouse rather than the CDC

_xyyqyG-WYECztCJAHALCqQ6DOx3l2svdnjb6hDX3HNsRBuBTY0rBi5OaUnnE2x4zZB89cnv-T2zYfuAzazeiJleMbYP2j97aTQs8zRNujUN2TyzYePZhaOShRDafmg
And whaddya know? Just like that, the numbers are looking better.

Screenshot_20200811-132901.png

The (apparent) shooting near the white house today reminded me of a trump quote.

US President Donald Trump has said he would have run in to the Florida high school where 17 people were shot dead this month even if he was not armed.

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back