Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
eeff3ad1ce6dedaad1a1533f64858783.jpg
Suggest that looks better on the way out.

And yet Reagan has a strong legacy. fu**, even George W's legacy is growing relative to Trump.

Reagan had some strong foreign policy points, but domestically he was a disaster at best, and a racist campaigner at worst.

Reagan and Bush were both horrendous bastards whose legacies are doing major favours for the wealthy and overseeing disastrous foreign policies that buggered Central America and the Middle East for decades to come.

Their legacies are only "growing" because too many seek to paint them in a more positive light to compare favourably with Trump, who we're told is a uniquely terrible aberration in American history, and not an inevitable result of decades of awful politics.

Reagan and Bush were both horrendous bastards whose legacies are doing major favours for the wealthy and overseeing disastrous foreign policies that buggered Central America and the Middle East for decades to come.

Their legacies are only "growing" because too many seek to paint them in a more positive light to compare favourably with Trump, who we're told is a uniquely terrible aberration in American history, and not an inevitable result of decades of awful politics.
Reagan's response to AIDS makes Trump's handling of covid look masterful.

Reagonomics was also a pyramid scheme kinda scam. He was also the man who weaponized the evangelicals and gave them way too much influence in politics for the whole world's detriment

The worship of Reagan was always creepy, the man was evil, though I expect that kind of cult-like worship of Trump from certain quarters long after he's gone, too

So fantastico Gougho. Takes me back to those dinner parties in early 70s relaxing back with the shiraz as the others gibbered at each other, giggled inanely, crawled around floor and sqwarked like hyenas at bad jokes.... it was still the same through to the 90s, although not so much after Howard was elected.
The legalisation fashion of same in the US explains so much of the Dem Party's deterioration and its growing embrace of the numpties' economic policies and the appetite for burning and looting in the Democrat cities.

But probably the only way to rid yourselves of Scomo and Co I would agree. :)

It is pretty gross for gender to be a measure of merit. Interpretation of the constitution doesn't require either a penis or vagina.

I don't think any society wins when the best person for the job has to tick characteristic boxes.

It's sexist and demeaning. Unfortunately it shows how political the institution has become that someone will get promoted with advantage given to them for their uncontrollable features.
Had to chuckle — that post got a like from Barrysballs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry this is wrong. I disagree with much of what reagan stood for but he did do great things as well. Western society was a complete basket case in the late 70s early 80s. Stagflation was destroying society. Farmers were throwing away their food. power blackouts were the norm. Prices went through the roof sending people into homelessness. Garbage was left in the streets. Violence was incredibly high. Reagan and thatcher identified some fo the problems and came up with solutions. Bill clinton and bob hawke/keating (left wingers) carried on their torch. and yes some of the things they did have created problems down the track. We went too far in the opposite direction. But they cant be blamed for taking it to far. They just started the process.

And another one goes whack.

Cardillo said that unlike other presidents he has served under, Trump puts more weight on “the word of dictators like [Russian President] Vladimir Putin” than the U.S. intelligence community.

“Our current president bases his decisions on his instincts, and his instincts are based upon a personal value proposition — what’s in it for me?” Cardillo wrote.

The former intelligence official said that the president’s response to the coronavirus pandemic is what made him break his streak of nonpartisanship.

“We must elect a thoughtful, moral, responsible, respectful leader on Nov. 3. Our current president is not that leader,” he wrote.

It's not moral, thoughtful, responsible nor respectful to appoint a president with dementia.
Yes trump is sh*t , but don't pretend Biden is anything more then a puppet

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
Trump thread! Trump is who I am discussing.

Another one that loves the three D's. Deflection. 'Whatabout' Biden?:tearsofjoy:

So you disregarded everything else he wrote? Why does that not surprise me?

Trump thread! Trump is who I am discussing.

Another one that loves the three D's. Deflection. 'Whatabout' Biden?:tearsofjoy:

So you disregarded everything else he wrote? Why does that not surprise me?
Lol settle down, there was no deflection, I agree with the rest. I have issue with saying to vote Biden because he has a number of traits , of which he clearly has none

So you agree Trump and Biden both don't meet the criteria for a good president from that article

Biden will be way better as president than trump is- trump is completely out of his depth and quite inappropriate on many measures for the position. Biden will go ok and he will be ably assisted.

Biden will be way better as president than trump is- trump is completely out of his depth and quite inappropriate on many measures for the position. Biden will go ok and he will be ably assisted.
I think he might be better, way better I doubt it, it still doesn't change the fact Biden is none of the below

“We must elect a thoughtful, moral, responsible, respectful leader on Nov. 3. Our current president is not that leader,” he wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back