Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
The big difference is I despise both candidates where as you will defend one of them because you have been brainwashed into never questioning the orders you have been given

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Making such an assumption about me just belittles you.

You can despise who you like. Making a decision who would best lead the US for the next 4 years is something you might express if you wish. Otherwise don't. Just keep attacking others if it makes you feel clever. Who cares.

Trumps very public life & behaviour has given anyone with a brain plenty of material to work with in regards to seeing what makes him tick. Or makes him so mentally sick. Whatever.

Last edited:
Trump told me through Q who is actually trump wink wink

But being serious how do I know? I've watched him in numerous videos and his manner and delivery remind me of those i have known with dementia. I have worked in the Health industry with aged people, I was a carer for 3 years. But you can't just trust that it's just an opinion and I'm not a doctor. So then you look around and when see so many people are saying the same then you go well there could be something here. Then you look closer and you notice it more and more.
It's not a vote for trump I'm more upset the Dems haven't given the people someone they can vote for. I still can't believe Trump is even in this race and one of the big reasons why is 77yr old Biden and his clear mental decline
Lol-got it. Well, in the unlikely event that you are correct, Harris can step up. Also, a Biden with dementia would still be more capable than trump, so you can relax.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

America is a Republic. I think this will be the last election with 50 states voting.

When 30% of population live in small states that get to pick 70% of the Senate seats, things get out of whack.

I am unsure IF we are going to see The Democratic United States formed, by the North East and I know 99.99% California won’t put up with having their laws broken by a Supreme Court that has been installed by Trump. California will probably be the first to go.... but I dare say NY and the NE won’t want to stay, knowing that the will be perpetually governed by the Trump Party.

IF the election is close and is decided by lawyers/officials and not votes.... I can’t see how 50 states remain in the US. The question will be, how peacefully will the separation be?

Lol-got it. Well, in the unlikely event that you are correct, Harris can step up. Also, a Biden with dementia would still be more capable than trump, so you can relax.
Still begs the question why?
They tried this s**t with Hillary and it backfired big time

The Democratic United States formed, by the North East and I know 99.99% California won’t put up with having their laws broken by a Supreme Court that has been installed by Trump. California will probably be the first to go.... but I dare say NY and the NE won’t want to stay, knowing that the will be perpetually governed by the Trump Party.

States cannot leave the union, its illegal for them to do it (they tightened things up after the civil war)

I am unsure IF we are going to see The Democratic United States formed, by the North East and I know 99.99% California won’t put up with having their laws broken by a Supreme Court that has been installed by Trump. California will probably be the first to go....

California’s secession is such a weird fantasy. Their severe water shortage that would follow once the US turns off their supply makes the whole thing untenable. Democratic reforms definitely need to be made to the American system, but secession isn’t the silver bullet many progressives think it is.

PLEASE let it be Trump somehow filmed in this, if Sasha got close enough to have Pence in it surely Trump would be to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back