Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
No, you fool. Only in your own narrow mind did you catch me out - you didn't understand the point being made and the facts that I set out. You displayed complete ignorance of the fact that our initial closedown was relatively effective and Trump's ineffective because he didn't do what the experts recommended. Like basically every country, there were further policies in both US and Australia as time evolved and more information became apparent, but this is a side issue and not the main point.

Wrong on so many levels you really should just exit yourself now.

Here is what you said
Australia and NZ shut borders at the beginning of February and have largely suppressed the virus. Are these societies democratic enough for you? FFS, you live here and you missed that fact?

As I told you at the time Australia closed its borders on March 25, whilst also adding;
Trump on the other hand blocked travel into the US from anyone that had been in China in the last 14 days on the 31 January. He banned travel from Europe (excluding Britain and Ireland) on March 11 and a week later he included Britain and Ireland.

Here is what you previously stated:
LOL, how ridiculously ignorant can you be?
when I was correct and you were wrong and had to admit that you were wrong after I was gracious enough to point this out to you, here is your admission;
Indeed, March 25 - the date where there was a technical extension of restrictions already in place - does comes after February 1
. So now you are claiming I am displaying complete ignorance of your facts, so good on you for doubling up by claiming I'm displaying complete ignorance in being correct.

I'll just let that sink in for you.

Why do you support Trump? Have you ever answered this?

So many assumptions, why do you assume I support Trump? Even, if I did support Trump why would I have to answer for it; do you answer for the left wing narrative you promulgate in this forum; do you own up to distorting the facts in pushing your left wing narrative in this forum, as clearly based on this exchange, you don't.

Anyone here speak elvish? Translate this for me?

Well if you can post indecipherable stuff like this, you should be able to give it a crack

One of the most amazing ruses this fraud has pulled of is that his supporters (you know, the type that thinks “cuck“ is the ultimate insult) see him as the personification of alpha. When he’s such a whiny little b*tch.

Wrong on so many levels you really should just exit yourself now.

Here is what you said.

As I told you at the time Australia closed its borders on March 25, whilst also adding;

Here is what you previously stated: when I was correct and you were wrong and had to admit that you were wrong after I was gracious enough to point this out to you, here is your admission;. So now you are claiming I am displaying complete ignorance of your facts, so good on you for doubling up by claiming I'm displaying complete ignorance in being correct.

I'll just let that sink in for you.

So many assumptions, why do you assume I support Trump? Even, if I did support Trump why would I have to answer for it; do you answer for the left wing narrative you promulgate in this forum; do you own up to distorting the facts in pushing your left wing narrative in this forum, as clearly based on this exchange, you don't.

Do you understand what the word "extension" means?

LOL, you're really not bright, are you?

So you don't like democracy unless it delivers an outcome acceptable to you. That sounds very much like the pro-spread coronavirus protestors (aka 'peaceful protestors' or blm) who now claim the US president is responsible for the spread of coronavirus.
Lol, the states with the biggest protests (NY, DC & Minnesota) have all seen no rises or reductions in covid cases.

Whereas the states that reopened too early, like Texas, Florida and Arizona, due to their dimwitted Republican governors are seeing cases explode.

But yeah, keep pushing the blame of the outbreak on the protests.

So you don't like democracy unless it delivers an outcome acceptable to you. That sounds very much like the pro-spread coronavirus protestors (aka 'peaceful protestors' or blm) who now claim the US president is responsible for the spread of coronavirus.
You make more sense when you just hit dislike on everyone's posts, perhaps you should stick to that.

Obama loved it. He let more off the hook than any President before him.
No doubt presidents from both parties have made ample use of this power.

Still, I'm not sure of any President before now who has used it to free someone who committed crimes on their behalf.

As Mitt Romney has said:

Do you think that is a bit different?

No doubt presidents from both parties have made ample use of this power.

Still, I'm not sure of any President before now who has used it to free someone who committed crimes on their behalf.

As Mitt Romney has said:

Do you think that is a bit different?

When even Barr, that festering ongoing disgrace to his office and profession, can see that it's crooked, it's a new low for Trump.

I see the thread has finally been cleansed of all the centrists. Only the rabbid left, left.

Have fun in your giant circle jerk for the next 4 years and 4 months :p
You wouldn't recognise a "centrist" if one of them used 10-mile-long extendable arms to reach over and smack you in your left ear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg. None of us would have democracy or human rights if it wasnt for them. We would probably still be living under kings and queens and treated as their servants. They changed the world for the good. Talk about a historically ignorant post.
So it’s OK by you to wax lyrical about the universal freedom of all mankind whilst making an exception of those human souls you’ve enslaved for your own profit.

Yes I know they changed the world for the good.

41 of them were also the rankest of hypocrites who contributed greatly to centuries of further oppression of a race, and in modern USA we see those chickens coming home to roost.

What are you implying here?
That you can write-off sexual assault settlements as tax deductible?

Of course he can be arrested for committing fraud.
The IRS are already aware of his income and the tax he’s paid, privacy laws prevent public release. If there was fraud detected he would have already been arrested.

Convention has it he cannot be indicted until leaving office. The major issue he faces is discrepancies between the records of mazars, duestche, and the IRS.

As I’ve said, (and others), since late last year; if he loses office he’s facing multiple indictments.

And yes, settlements are documented as a commercial expense.

You wouldn't recognise a "centrist" if one of them used 10-mile-long extendable arms to reach over and smack you in your left ear.

I'm very much a 'centrist' politically. I've got friends who a very hard 'right' & very very 'left'. I have robust discussions with all of them. It helps to keep any discussion civil. Seeing the pros & cons of both sides helps

I don't really treat this thread as a real LvR discussion.

Its about Trump. Don't forget he was a Democrat when it suited him. That's the point.

I hate the guy for what he is & what he represents.

He's just a selfish, destructive fat pig of a person.

The sooner he takes his fill of 'Berders' & 'Covfefe' & FKSOV the better for all, except the 1%ers he continues to enriched.

So Trump wore a mask and they wheeled him out for the press like Hannibal Lector.

The funny part will be when he's asked about it at a press conference - either he didn't really need it, or he's supported it all along.

Speaking of which:

1594512252138.png

Only 60k, not up to the 70k from yesterday, but Florida still 10K, oh boy

Democracy isn't a few billionaires and political strategists developing an "outsider" narrative, deliberately subverting the free press & evidence based scientific policy making and finding a narcissistic sociopath charismatic enough to front it all and sell a completely contrived story of "draining the swamp" while stealing with both hands and trying to pull down the mechanisms of accountability that have kept the US going since they wrote the constitution.

It's authoritarianism by stealth.

You are like someone who walks out of a movie and spends the rest of their life trying to convince people its true.
You've been conned.
Wake up.

Democracy isn't a few billionaires and political strategists developing an "outsider" narrative, deliberately subverting the free press & evidence based scientific policy making and finding a narcissistic sociopath charismatic enough to front it all and sell a completely contrived story of "draining the swamp" while stealing with both hands and trying to pull down the mechanisms of accountability that have kept the US going since they wrote the constitution.

It's authoritarianism by stealth.

You are like someone who walks out of a movie and spends the rest of their life trying to convince people its true.
You've been conned.
Wake up.
You're just another rabbited leftist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back