Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Obama bombed 7 Muslim countries and he gets a peace price.

Trump withdraws troops and brokers half of all arab/israeli peace deals - war mongering satan.

#goodpeace

Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize was undoubtedly a farce, and he was a warmonger.

But Trump’s not a peacenik. Yes, he hasn’t started any new wars in office but drone attacks have escalated substantially under him, and have still been occurring through the pandemic.

He brokered a peace deal between 3 nations that are all allies of the US, are afraid of a common enemy, and have been acting together under the table for years, and who are not, and have not been at war.

And which likely had nothing to do with Trump.

This is Trumps big achievement? This is what he wants a peace prize for, an alliance between nations that were already allies, a peace deal between nations already at peace?

Sounds very on brand.
He did manage to sell the latest US weapons to all sides though. So yes, very on brand.

He brokered a peace deal between 3 nations that are all allies of the US, are afraid of a common enemy, and have been acting together under the table for years, and who are not, and have not been at war.

And which likely had nothing to do with Trump.

This is Trumps big achievement? This is what he wants a peace prize for, an alliance between nations that were already allies, a peace deal between nations already at peace?

Sounds very on brand.

its all optics (i.e. bullshit) with Trump. The term 'all sizzle no sausage' was actually coined specifically for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is an easy shot, especially given the Woodward tape admissions & the anti public health messages & actions coming from the Morbidly Obese one. But its as much a statement about the poor state of the Union.

The US is not such a wonderful society. The selfish dumb attitudes are far more apparent than say here, Europe, or anywhere else. It has a health system based on profit, not best practise nor as an investment in a happy/productive society.

Trump has allowed the worst of US attitudes & poor social & societal systems to dominate. Indeed the severe weaknesses in the US's very democratic processes, public services & institutions. Really he has used & exacerbated/amplified all these problems for what he sees as his own benefit.

Terriblely sad to see in what was such a great nation. How quickly he has disintegrated whatever greatness it had.

The rebuild won't be easy, if indeed its even possible.

My grandad died fighting the fascists. Do you have a problem with him?
Given your extremely loose definition of what constitutes a "fascist" (see below), did your grandfather serve in the Wehrmacht by any chance?

Sure. The Soviets were better than the Nazis, but I'd stop short of calling them pleasant people. How many fascists do you think there are in the US? Ballpark figure?
62,984,828 at the last count

I'm asking because those 62,984,828 Americans would have similar or more progressive views compared to US troops 80 years ago.

Given your extremely loose definition of what constitutes a "fascist" (see below), did your grandfather serve in the Wehrmacht by any chance?

I'm asking because those 62,984,828 Americans would have similar or more progressive views compared to US troops 80 years ago.
Gee wizz - calling the Roosevelt government a fascist government really is a new low in promoting disinformation on here.

You get to a point where you start to wonder if its not just that he is dumb, but he has a real sickness

You underestimate him and overestimate Americans. Morrison is using an identical strategy.
  1. They never accept responsibility.
  2. Under no circumstances will they admit failure.
  3. They discredit or outright dismiss any negativity, ie, "nasty question", "fake news", "I Don't accept that!" etc.
  4. They never engage in a detailed discussion or debate about anything.
  5. 90% of their public appearances are in a safe space, Fox News etc.
The really scary thing is that people like Trump and Morrison don't even have to sell their own message anymore. They have an entire army of kooks on social media doing it for them and another army of idiots who have an insatiable appetite for gossip and scandal and conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile Trump does whatever the hell he wants unchecked.

It is easy to state he is dumb but the cold fact is he is washing millions through the US government in plain sight and there is every chance he will get reelected while he does it.

no one said Australians were any smarter
Sound judgement.

Confidence in President Trump in poll of 13 countries - source @pewresearch:

25% Japan

23% Australia

20% Canada
19% United Kingdom
18% Netherlands
17% South Korea
16% Spain
16% Italy
15% Sweden