Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn’t a poor person in India, China, Europe Africa america - doesn’t a poor person suffer all over the world? Indeed, doesn’t a poor person in a poor country suffer more than an African American.

where are the news reports of those suffering across Africa, the discrimination of Kurds and other minorities across the world.

where is the outrage against the total destruction of countries and millions of lives which our government and Our people have endorsed and continue to ignore.

I am now worked up and need to control my self because the way I see it - you, all of you
on this racist crusade are entirely lost.

Examine your self. Why, is this your obsession? We directly caused Numberless orphans and mutiliated Bodies across the Middle East. Those who manage to escape our barbarism and somehow land on our shores we cage in off shore islands.

We can actually do something real to ease and even remove that suffering or at least prevent its reoccurrence of our foreign policy.

Instead, you maintain this saintly vigil against unconscious racism. Because you know these white supremacist are just lurking everywhere like a virus.

my contempt for you very soul could hardly be greater. The one mitigating factor is that you are the victim of this mass hysterical cult.

This is now the fashion. So, when the fashion was to hate homosexuals you would have been right in the middle of the mob. When the fashion was to treat the indigenous like fauna you would have been there too.

Weakness and timidity against a crowd is understandable - craven Of course but understandable.
It is something malignant to lead the mob and cheer it towards hate, and division, sowing seeds of misery with sanctimonious aplomb dressed in a cloak of conceited compassion.

Devil be gone

All I read is durka durka Trump is awesome. Have I missed something?

Seriously though - one of the few things I generally agree with you on is the ****ed up state of traditional US foreign policy and Trump's improvement in this area, at least in terms of interventions (lack of). But I'm not sure people caring more about what happens in their own sphere than they do in other countries with vastly different backgrounds and cultures deserve "contempt for their very soul", lol. It ain't 'right' necessarily but geez, you might as well be complaining that water is wet.

You do yourself no favours with the extreme hyperbole either - "obsession", "saintly vigil" etc. No one in this thread qualifies for those labels - its current events mate, we're allowed to have an opinion on it.

This kinda stuff is just another take on that well worn and silly rebuttal we often hear in cases like this - that because you don't care about all causes, support for your chosen one is meaningless.

All I read is durka durka Trump is awesome. Have I missed something?

Seriously though - one of the few things I generally agree with you on is the ****ed up state of traditional US foreign policy and Trump's improvement in this area, at least in terms of interventions (lack of). But I'm not sure people caring more about what happens in their own sphere than they do in other countries with vastly different backgrounds and cultures deserve "contempt for their very soul", lol. It ain't 'right' necessarily but geez, you might as well be complaining that water is wet.

You do yourself no favours with the extreme hyperbole either - "obsession", "saintly vigil" etc. No one in this thread qualifies for those labels - its current events mate, we're allowed to have an opinion on it.

This kinda stuff is just another take on that well worn and silly rebuttal we often hear in cases like this - that because you don't care about all causes, support for your chosen one is meaningless.
I pray for the day. God if you had an honest to goodness opinion, I expect the heavens would rejoice. Just one perspective not derivative of garbage that daily assaults us all. Just one. s**t, I would rejoice at a doubt. I've given up hoping for more. A doubt would be a huge step. Maybe start with something small, like, perhaps you could try expressing that the next hysteria might be a tad overblown. Then breathe deeply and don't claw it back with a but... see if you can do it.

America’s corporations and great tertiary institutions still attract the best and brightest from around the world. This and the entrepreneurial spirit will survive, at least in the short term.

The frightening thing is just how much contempt half the population has for some of the very things that make them great, and how much animosity there is between tribes over there right now.

I think the decline will be gradual but very real. And it’s a bit of a powder keg right now, to be sure.
Well said. It's such an incredible place. And it's so divided now.

These are the probably least batshit crazy ones...make of the what you will..

Websites are "media outlets"? Do they have the same significance and audience reach as the cable and free to air networks and quality newspapers?
Don"t the forces of Light have websites supporting them too?

What? I've been posting in support of all those topics for the 13 years I've been on this site, and I can assure you I've held those views for years prior to that as well.

Feel free to check my history.

You're a weird unit man.
Your posting history is irrelevant ffs.
Yes, I am weird. But you are close to insane. Whilst, there are so many of you in the same near mad state, there is no cause for you to be alarmed or any need to even be aware of it. Although, who knows, you might well suspect something is wrong. But there is a mass echo chamber where you can feel you belong. Until it shifts.

I am happy to be corrected but I don't think Trump has any avenue by which he can suspend the election. An executive order won't do it.

His idiot son-in-law had to walk back this suggestion recently.
That is good to know. So more voter suppression/ armed discouragement of voting in inner city hoods then?

So they have they believed that for the last 10 years and have decided to do away with it and nothing to replace it?
That was my point. It was one of Trump's key policies. 'Repeal and Replace'.
Their plan I think was to replace with status quo before ACA because in their mind that was “better”.
As I half jokingly said before I suspect they are also backing pandemic to kill off the health care expensive people.

Yes, now that it is fashionable.

Let's say, back in the 1970s, you live in a rough area, your life long juvenile mates get excited about going NTTAWWTter bashing. Now, if you say no, they are likely to accuse you of being one of them and ostracize you, make fun of you in front of the whole school. The ramifications are significant. You step up and say fu** you - you will not participate! Now that's guts. And people did that - and those people helped change the world. Those people didn't stand up on platforms and tell anyone how brave they were or how bad their peers were either. They acted simply out of human decency.

This same display of anti-racism today 2020 - is just cheap theatre. There are no consequences, nothing at stake, everyone agrees, its in our laws. Even the people you accuse of white supremacy will deny it.

You are frauds: sabre rattling heroes wanting to claim victory in a battle you never participated in and against opponents long dead.

Whilst, the very real battles in front of you - as outlined above - you duck or give token consideration to mute your dormant conscience.

So now you're inventing a purely fictional narrative to support a tenuous argument?

Going well, mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I developed an allergic sensitivity to sanctimony after 12 years of religious indoctrination. It can be difficult for those who haven't been exposed to it's corrupting influence. The way Catholic priests groomed their victims is now happening on a world scale. Be careful, the desire to be a good little obedient boy makes you particularly susceptible.
Funny that you come across as sanctimonious yourself.

Familiarize yourself with the definition below. The constant attribution of racism to anyone that disagrees with you is stereo-typically a display of moral superiority. My pointing this out to you is not a moral issue, it is intellectual clarity. I must say, you routinely seem to enjoy inviting a low level of public humiliation. What is that about?

sanctimonious
adjective
DEROGATORY
making a show of being morally superior to other people.
Yep that’s exactly what you are doing; from the point of your moral worldview you choose to lecture others.

Harry turtledove “the disunited states of America”

They don't act united at all, the president himself would have every state a Republican run dictatorship but at the same time claims the states have to fend for themselves.

Websites are "media outlets"? Do they have the same significance and audience reach as the cable and free to air networks and quality newspapers?
Don"t the forces of Light have websites supporting them too?
Yes they are. But did it ever occur to you that some of the coverage Trump receives in “quality newspapers” is the result of Trump being...well, Trump?

He’d like to convince everyone that all his issues with the lamestream media!!! are the result of ingrained bias. But of course he’s a child, and children never accept responsibility for their actions. You don’t have to buy it though.

I respect your counter-argument, it has some merit; but I wonder, wouldn't he take the lead on the issue if that's the way he wanted to go?

Time will tell, are they deserting a sinking ship, or making another effort to keep him afloat? Or does he still rule with an iron fist?
Msm would have a field days as they could say i told you so. Trumps base would also be shocked saying he bowed to the msm. But if the republican commentators start getting the base used to the idea then it wont seem like trump has caved to those evil lefties. He is just agreeing with his friends. This all sounds ridiculous but american politics really has become this partisan.

I pray for the day. God if you had an honest to goodness opinion, I expect the heavens would rejoice. Just one perspective not derivative of garbage that daily assaults us all. Just one. sh*t, I would rejoice at a doubt. I've given up hoping for more. A doubt would be a huge step. Maybe start with something small, like, perhaps you could try expressing that the next hysteria might be a tad overblown. Then breathe deeply and don't claw it back with a but... see if you can do it.

lol, that there is close to consensus on any given topic and you're the odd one out is no guarantee of moral or intellectual superiority.

We've done this before, mate, and you came up empty. Yet again - prior to Donnie's Ukraine gambit (or since), provide an example of me latching onto any of the 'hysteria' you routinely froth up over in here.

This all sounds a bit "its the vibe" to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back