Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

This thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. These are a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable. Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didn't they announce the vaccine back in June or July in that case...see where we are going here?

Im guessing you have their internal memos stating to withhold the announcement until after the election.

Or do you just put 2 and 2 together and come up with 7 million as well and call foul play?

Apologies for being sceptical by nature. It isn't political.

My position is that the vaccine became political and its announcement was held up until after the election. I'm not saying it was due to not wanting to give Trump a win but I'm sure if there wasn't an election we would have seen the vaccine earlier.

I've been pretty consistent. I think it is you guys that have moved.
I don't think so.
Most of the level headed anti-Trump posters here (myself included) have run pretty much the same line for a long time.
i.e. everything we know about Trump from his life suggests a conman with no empathy who is motivated primarily by self-aggrandisement & self-enrichment. Not a suitable man to be in a position of public power.

We are consistently astonished that he seems to have conned so many people when his many failings are out there for all to see and he demonstrates his unfitness for office day after day.

What's changed is that he's been voted out of office. We're saying the same stuff & expressing relief he'll soon be gone while you are clinging on to the illusion he's going to be President come Jan next year. An illusion which requires you to believe an ever changing and increasingly absurd bunch of propositions promulgated by Trump and his diminishing band of enablers.

Nothing has changed in my outlook or opinion while you look (from where I and the majority here) like someone disappearing further and further down a rabbit hole of conspiracy and delusion. Its like trying to talk to someone in a cult (which is pretty much what you've become).

I really hope at some point you start to question where you've found yourself. Just look at the last 100 pages of this thread. I admit I've been as engaged as I get by politics following all this but its still a post or 2 a day at most. You're here 24/7 arguing with anyone and everyone and moving the goalposts every time Trump is proved wrong, over and over and over.

Society over time developed disciplines like science & law and institutions which are guided by them like the courts for the sort of reasons Trumps is proving are necessary. We can't just let anyone say anything about anything and let people have subjective truth. We need standards, laws and agreed principles for society to function.

You are choosing to believe things that people are just making up for their own reasons of notoriety or wanting to be famous or rich or just have someone finally pay attention to them. Trump has lied his whole life, he's a classic narcissistic personality who just decides what he wants the truth to be and repeats it over and over. TV stations like OAN and all the Youtube prophets are basically channel Trump - he decides the truth and they then say and do anything to validate it.

Meanwhile from the outside it just looks crazier and crazier.
And ask yourself this, why does it all crumble when it meets the standards we've agreed on as a society - objective truth as provable in a court of law?

So yeah, I'm pretty sure its you guys that are disappearing in the distance.

Do you really want to be forking out $100 to pull a crayon out of your nose or would you rather it be free.
It is free in Australian ED. Well not private ED and idk why one cannot use PHI to claim private ED visits (this would offload public system)

So much paranoia on display these last few pages from one poster I’m amazed he/she/it still thinks it’s safe to post on Big Footy

Coz, y’know, the mind control rays that “they” beam from the BF logo, or something like that...

Last edited:
I don't think so.
Most of the level headed anti-Trump posters here (myself included) have run pretty much the same line for a long time.
i.e. everything we know about Trump from his life suggests a conman with no empathy who is motivated primarily by self-aggrandisement & self-enrichment. Not a suitable man to be in a position of public power.

We are consistently astonished that he seems to have conned so many people when his many failings are out there for all to see and he demonstrates his unfitness for office day after day.

What's changed is that he's been voted out of office. We're saying the same stuff & expressing relief he'll soon be gone while you are clinging on to the illusion he's going to be President come Jan next year. An illusion which requires you to believe an ever changing and increasingly absurd bunch of propositions promulgated by Trump and his diminishing band of enablers.

Nothing has changed in my outlook or opinion while you look (from where I and the majority here) like someone disappearing further and further down a rabbit hole of conspiracy and delusion. Its like trying to talk to someone in a cult (which is pretty much what you've become).

I really hope at some point you start to question where you've found yourself. Just look at the last 100 pages of this thread. I admit I've been as engaged as I get by politics following all this but its still a post or 2 a day at most. You're here 24/7 arguing with anyone and everyone and moving the goalposts every time Trump is proved wrong, over and over and over.

Society over time developed disciplines like science & law and institutions which are guided by them like the courts for the sort of reasons Trumps is proving are necessary. We can't just let anyone say anything about anything and let people have subjective truth. We need standards, laws and agreed principles for society to function.

You are choosing to believe things that people are just making up for their own reasons of notoriety or wanting to be famous or rich or just have someone finally pay attention to them. Trump has lied his whole life, he's a classic narcissistic personality who just decides what he wants the truth to be and repeats it over and over. TV stations like OAN and all the Youtube prophets are basically channel Trump - he decides the truth and they then say and do anything to validate it.

And ask yourself this, why does it all crumble when it meets the standards we've agreed on as a society - objective truth as provable in a court of law?

I have questioned it a lot. I haven't been steadfast in my opinion at all.

I am purely basing this on what I have read. I am sceptical by nature but In I don't dwell in conspiracy. I have been on those type of boards and it is way too much for me.

The deviance I have seen from your side is the total reversal in scepticism. Before the election you guys were sceptical of everything and now Biden looks like winning all scepticism has disappeared. You just seem to have fallen in line with each other. No critical opinion of Biden or Harris just that they aren't Trump.

You need to do better than that.

So much paranoia on display these last few pages from one poster I’m amazed he/she/it still thinks it’s safe to post on Big Footy

Coz, y’know, the mind control rays that they beam from the BF logo, or something like that...

I am extremely calm with my position.

I have also been banned from one thread already. If I was worried I wouldnt be posting here.

I am purely basing this on what I have read. I am sceptical by nature but In I don't dwell in conspiracy. I have been on those type of boards and it is way too much for me.

The deviance I have seen from your side is the total reversal in scepticism. Before the election you guys were sceptical of everything and now Biden looks like winning all scepticism has disappeared. You just seem to have fallen in line with each other. No critical opinion of Biden or Harris just that they aren't Trump.

Trump as President has behaved exactly as has has his entire career, a cheat, a liar and a grifter hence the scepticism every time he opens his mouth, Biden can be prone to open his mouth to change foot but there's no comparison with Trump.

Trump as President has behaved exactly as has has his entire career, a cheat, a liar and a grifter hence the scepticism every time he opens his mouth, Biden can be prone to open his mouth to change foot but there's no comparison with Trump.

He was a Democrat for most of his life. Most likely where he honed his trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can have a debate when a non-zero number of states have their results overturned to Trump.
Or when a non zero number of cases actually have a non zero amount of admissible evidence

He was a Democrat for most of his life. Most likely where he honed his trade.

He wasnt really, he doesn’t care for any political party, he only cares about his own self interest. Nothing has changed, if you think he cares about the Republican Party and what is best for them just look at his behaviour right now for your answer.

I don't think so.

Very well said. Thank you.

Complete crap.

This the Trump thread.

You wish a discussion on what Biden/Harris are, or what they might do, then start another thread.

Otherwise just understand the bulk of us who have posted on this thread for 4 years are fully aware of the sort of shytestain Trump has been for most of his 'business' life & currently is.

We've understood what sort of con artist he is, we can see what sort of psychology is at play, what sort of people have been conned by him.

Further, I/we can see the frustration of many with the US system. A lot of people wanted some sort of change. Trump wasn't the one to do anything for 'them'. Except maybe the for the causes of White supremacist, gun toting, religious zealot nutters, of which their are quite a few in the US.

Trump has blatantly used those & more sane ordinary folk people for his own ego driven desire for attention, adulation & using everything for HIS OWN benefit.

He is a grifter. Nothing less. Certainly nothing more.

Any observation on Biden/Harris can go on another thread, if you wish to start one. Go for it.

Be better informed and look at history. Really hard to take this comment seriously. You are fooling only yourself and the nodding heads here.

Trump's an unusual president, he generated an unusual result

Like yeah - the most divisive, abrasive, toxic public persona to ever be POTUS, coupled with a once in 100 year pandemic and his laughable handling of it, plus the most sustained get out the vote campaign in history... how could all that generate a record turnout against him.

Utterly impossible :tearsofjoy:

This "Biden couldn't have gotten 80M" line you guys cling to remains hilarious.

I wonder how many deaths could have been saved by not withholding the vaccine announcement until after the election.

Poor Donnie, Perpetual Victim Inc :tearsofjoy:

Fastest developed vaccine in human history, years ahead of others - but coz it wasn't quite quick enough to be in time for an election its a conspiracy against him lol

Turn off the oven Chappy, you're cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back