Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

This thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. These are a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable. Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick F

Mighty Snr
Dec 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Biden stuff is BS, it’s all just desperate attempts to muddy the waters
He will try to refer to it in his rallies, and the upcoming debate every chance he gets.

2016 Trump’s message, and belief; ‘He alone can fix it!’ MAGA - blaming people of colour, and minorities, for 'ruining' suburbia. Late 2020 as he tries to turn the campaign around, he fervently believes his best chance is more of himself.

He is bitterly disappointed with his campaign team. Within the WH, and in calls to donors, he has been ranting about their poor advice and berating their efforts. He will do no formal pre-debate preparation this time.

His approach to management is to trust his self acknowledged gut instincts - ‘why waste time reading or listening to advice when I’m the smartest guy in the room’.

Remember his foray into the world of medical science and infectious diseases, particularly the drug hydroxychloroquine. When Fauci was asked if it was effective at preventing coronavirus, he said simply: “The answer is no.”

Trump takes back the microphone: “We disagree a little bit. We ought to give it a try. I feel good about it. That’s all it is, just a feeling, you know, smart guy. I feel good about it.”

His dogged pursuit of his own instincts, his preference for letting his “hunches” lead the nation into battle against COVID-19*, rather than deploying the weaponry of evidence and science, has been a monumental disaster.

We must be thankful he is as lazy as he is, and aside from trade, hasn’t turned his ‘problem solving’ approach to other major challenges facing the nation.

*”I like this stuff. I really get it,” Pres Trump boasted to reporters during a March tour of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention in Atlanta. “People are really surprised I understand this stuff. Every one of these doctors said: ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

Last edited:

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Wow. Trump is popular in Florida.

1603054560928.jpeg

Mick F

Mighty Snr
Dec 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tapping into America’s deep well of bigotry worked for Trump in 2016 - the dog caught the car and is sitting in the White House.

“Our base loves the stuff about Hunter Biden, laptops and Mayor Giuliani. But they’re already voting for Trump.”
- David Kochel, Republican political strategist

Trump’s advisers have urged him to project a more unifying message on tackling COVID-19 and racial inequity. But Trump has resisted, continuing to do whatever satisfies him in the moment. Where he has been consistent is his inability and unwillingness to even pretend to be a President for all Americans.

His campaign team have therefore moved on from trying to expand his base. They know the ONLY hope they have at this point, is to frenzy the existing base to jack up their turn out. Enthusiasm is the ‘hail mary’ pass, coupled with the election hijinks of his allies to suppress the Democrat turn out.

[Privately GOP advisers and pollsters are preparing for a ‘bloodbath’. “The best they can do for the final stretch is to keep the President occupied, happy and off Twitter as much as possible.”]

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
yep.it’s just one relentless, pathetic spam a thon by 3or 4 individuals here and it’s tiresome.

no worthy discussions going on

waste of time

i’m out of here
Wait .. so about 10 people around here can hate on trump but one poster post facts and it’s spam.

Can’t handle it. Can’t handle that President Trump will win and Biden is corrupt.

And the name calling.. again..

So you disagree that trump is not popular and Biden Family are not dodgy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Wait .. so about 10 people around here can hate on trump but one poster post facts and it’s spam.

Can’t handle it. Can’t handle that President Trump will win and Biden is corrupt.
But the bolded is your idea of "facts"?

LOL.

Glad I put you on Ignore a long time ago. Only took you off for a sec to see what on earth was clogging this thread like a condom in an S-bend.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can you answer something?

Unlike Trump, I’d feel bad mocking someone with a disability.

Do you have some sort of learning impairment or is English your second language?
Pump the brakes on the toxic posting there m8. Remember the metaphor by young FK.

images - 2020-10-19T091503.504.jpeg

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
One of the problems with the hard drive is the pictures that only Hunter could have had. The other is he tried to get it back (why if not his)? Why hasnt the Bidens launched legal action against NYP?

C'MON MAN!

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Guiliani "direct evidence implicating the former Vice President in a pay for play corruption scandal will be disclosed 10 days before the 2020 presidential election" :hearteyes:

Ummm... Rudy might wanna move up that timetable if he was in any way competent. Seeing as, you know, people are early voting right now in record numbers.

The other option is he might be full of s**t, its a long shot I know :tearsofjoy:

Donald Trump and turning the Presidency into a business.

Just this month, the public finally got access to Donald Trump's tax returns.

They revealed that he pays little to no tax, because he makes very little money.

So what does a businessman do when he needs to revamp his image and make a little cash? Become the most famous person in the world.

How Donald Trump tried to make money off the Presidency.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Ummm... Rudy might wanna move up that timetable if he was in any way competent. Seeing as, you know, people are early voting right now in record numbers.

The other option is he might be full of sh*t, its a long shot I know :tearsofjoy:
I guess someone might have hacked Burisma's #2 and sent a fake email to Hunter thanking him for setting up the meeting with Joe. I mean, theres 40,000 emails, pictures, texts and stuff but yeah, it all could have been set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back