Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

This thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. These are a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable. Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:

There is a definite discussion to be had about:

a) the monopolistic power of Facebook, Twitter and Google, especially if they are showing political preference or introducing censorship in the posting of stories. It's not Zuckerberg's role to determine what is and isn't good journalism.

b) the media not holding Biden to any scrutiny. Yes, Fox News and the usual suspects have mentioned this, but more reputable sources have pointed out the same throughout the campaign (and a poll I saw but sadly can't find at the moment says voters feel the same also).

While we can say we don't care about Trump being the loser in such a situation, in other countries it's the left losing out on these issues. To only call it out when it suits (as Trump's people themselves do, and why they're not actually doing anything beyond whinge about it) is disingenuous.

Totally agree in principle, I've not offered any support for what Facebook and Twitter are doing. I'm just not sure this particular story is the best illustration of the problem.

All I'm saying is it doesn't seem to be an angle that is particularly motivating to any voters, which is kinda understandable after the last 4 years.

All I'm saying is it doesn't seem to be an angle that is particularly motivating to any voters, which is kinda understandable after the last 4 years.
Totally.

Obviously Trump’s nanny never read him The Boy Who Cried Wolf as a bedtime story (though in this instance it’s more The Bot Who Cried Wolf).

Note to populists: Spend every waking minute for four years talking schitte, and eventually enough people will conclude you’re full of schitte.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump tax records show a Trump company in China.

Listed by Trump as having almost zero value.

Trump should have divested himself if it.

Instead, in his first year in office it reported an unexplained $17 million in revenue, 5 times higher than any other year.

Immediately followed by Trump drawing down $15 mill.

Trump gets an unexplained $15 mill from his China company, that he shouldn't have had, in his first year as president.

Hmmmm.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Instead, in his first year in office it reported an unexplained $17 million in revenue, 5 times higher than any other year.

Trump gets an unexplained $15 mill from his China company, that he shouldn't have had, in his first year as president.

Hmmmm.

oops.

Hmmmm.

Come on, focus mate! But Biden!!!

lol

Hmmmm.

But Hunter's email said he wanted that money!

Hmmmm.

Surely Twitter and FB censor the article till its fact checked.
Oh wait it's behind a paywall, that's basically censoring itself

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back