Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:

“Based on the massive number of Unsolicited & Solicited Ballots that will be sent to potential Voters for the upcoming 2020 Election, & in order for you to MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS & IS COUNTED, SIGN & MAIL IN your Ballot as EARLY as possible. On Election Day, or Early Voting, go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted). If it has, you will not be able to Vote, & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE (which is a citizen’s right to do). If your Mail In Ballot arrives after you Vote, which it should not, that Ballot will not be used or counted in that your vote has already been cast & tabulated. YOU ARE NOW ASSURED THAT YOUR PRECIOUS VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED, it hasn’t been “lost, thrown out, or in any way destroyed.”

These messages immediately went viral and were picked up on both the mainstream and social media, many of whom claimed that the president was advocating for voters to vote twice, which is voter fraud and a felony.

Misbar’s Analysis
Misbar’s investigation into this claim reveals it to be false. If you read the above message, it should be clear that the message does not involve voting twice at any point, and actually states the opposite.
Misbar is a right wing Arabic entertainment page.
Is this the only one you could find in the world?
Embarrassing.

one might argue, my friend spiny, that it ain't so much the state that's failing, but rather it's the system. that same fate may well be in Australia's not too distant future, too. are we seeing the end days of capitalism?

Last time I spoke to a climate scientist, he talked about humans having about 150 years left on earth.... it’s not just the US in trouble.

A recent study in fertility rates of couples in Asia, found that higher levels of air pollution resulted in >20% lower fertility. This make sense, as air pollution causes inflation in body tissues. So, IF we continue to pollute the air, we will reduce our birth rate and make our own species extinct.

Balls In just for you.

Steve Bannon said he thought Donald Trump had dementia and launched a covert plan to remove him as president through the 25th Amendment ...
... Bannon believed Trump “was suffering from early-stage dementia and that there was a real possibility he would be removed from office by the 25th Amendment.”

Balls In just for you.

Steve Bannon said he thought Donald Trump had dementia and launched a covert plan to remove him as president through the 25th Amendment ...
... Bannon believed Trump “was suffering from early-stage dementia and that there was a real possibility he would be removed from office by the 25th Amendment.”

When I read that I thought that Bannon is looking to position himself in a post Trump world.

But before he departed, the then US president did make one astonishing offer to Kim.
Matthew Pottinger, the top Asia expert on Trump's National Security Council told us: "President Trump offered Kim a lift home on Air Force One. The president knew that Kim had arrived on a multi-day train ride through China into Hanoi and the president said: 'I can get you home in two hours if you want.' Kim declined."

Im surprised Trump didnt offer him the nuclear codes

In the face of Covid, American life expectancy dropped by a year in 2020.

While a huge drop, the decline isn't new. This is the sixth year in a row life expectancy has declined in the United States.

Trump was a disaster, but he wasn't alone. This is a failing state.
Basically obesity, I would have thought.

one might argue, my friend spiny, that it ain't so much the state that's failing, but rather it's the system. that same fate may well be in Australia's not too distant future, too. are we seeing the end days of capitalism?
Well there are plenty of Oz right wingers hell-bent on importing every American disaster.

Last time I spoke to a climate scientist, he talked about humans having about 150 years left on earth.... it’s not just the US in trouble.

A recent study in fertility rates of couples in Asia, found that higher levels of air pollution resulted in >20% lower fertility. This make sense, as air pollution causes inflation in body tissues. So, IF we continue to pollute the air, we will reduce our birth rate and make our own species extinct.
Yeah I mean who knew we couldn’t just endlessly schitte in our nest?

DAT tape. (Showing my age here.)
I get it. (Also showing my age!).

sherb - *In shop*
Shop employee (to customer) - "Pin number please"
sherb - *Cringes*

As you could imagine, I cringe quite often when I am out shopping.......

Also, from my time in the Comm Bank, I'd reguarly hear "SIA accounts" and "KSA accounts".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get it. (Also showing my age!).

sherb - *In shop*
Shop employee (to customer) - "Pin number please"
sherb - *Cringes*

As you could imagine, I cringe quite often when I am out shopping.......

Also, from my time in the Comm Bank, I'd reguarly hear "SIA accounts" and "KSA accounts".
ABS braking system.

But before he departed, the then US president did make one astonishing offer to Kim.
Matthew Pottinger, the top Asia expert on Trump's National Security Council told us: "President Trump offered Kim a lift home on Air Force One. The president knew that Kim had arrived on a multi-day train ride through China into Hanoi and the president said: 'I can get you home in two hours if you want.' Kim declined."

I actually don't mind this.

He would have seen jack s**t on the plane, and it gets him 1:1 for several more hours away from his scripted show at the summit.

Also due to face he would never have accepted, so it's an offer you can make without consequence

I actually don't mind this.

He would have seen jack sh*t on the plane, and it gets him 1:1 for several more hours away from his scripted show at the summit.

Also due to face he would never have accepted, so it's an offer you can make without consequence
Occam's razor.

Even Kim couldn't hack another 2 hours of Trump.

I'd probably choose the train as well

Basically obesity, I would have thought.
Also, they have the best healthcare in the world. But a smaller proportion of the people can access it than in any other developed country.

Great healthcare is pretty useless to those who cannot get it.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also, they have the best healthcare in the world. But a smaller proportion of the people can access it than in any other developed country.

Great healthcare is pretty useless to those who cannot get it.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

A pandemic shows that a great healthcare system for those with money is not much good to anyone.

We all really do live in the same boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back