Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Super Moderator
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deaneus!

We Await Silent Tristero's Empire
Nov 24, 2007
Memorial H
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#Antifa #NZ

Cop that!

Zac de la Roche was right:

SOME OF THOSE THAT WORK FORCES,
ARE THE SAME THAT HIT OTHER COPS WITH FLAGPOLES

If the widows offering is anything to go by, Jesus is.

By maybe his old man is a grubby money hungry capitalist, who knows.
"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves, for I have not yet received my cut"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kranky al

Premium Platinum
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
But before he departed, the then US president did make one astonishing offer to Kim.
Matthew Pottinger, the top Asia expert on Trump's National Security Council told us: "President Trump offered Kim a lift home on Air Force One. The president knew that Kim had arrived on a multi-day train ride through China into Hanoi and the president said: 'I can get you home in two hours if you want.' Kim declined."

Im surprised Trump didnt offer him the nuclear codes
Lots of things you can sh*t on trump for but making a nice gesture to another world leader that was almost certain to be rejected ....

jatz14

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Lots of things you can sh*t on trump for but making a nice gesture to another world leader that was almost certain to be rejected ....
My concern would be what the topics of conversation would have been. I doubt very much it would have revolved around issues of prime importance to the world. What does a transactional self interested narcissist discuss with a dictator, when they have some alone time?

chunkylover53

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2008
From Where You'd Rather Be
AFL Club
Carlton
My concern would be what the topics of conversation would have been. I doubt very much it would have revolved around issues of prime importance to the world. What does a transactional self interested narcissist discuss with a dictator, when they have some alone time?
probably the same thing any other two narcissists chat about when each other.

utter garbage one-upping each other with embellished stories.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah just my knobs bigger than yours stuff. You couldn’t pay me to be in a room with people like that. Empty vessels trying to stuff the hole inside with power & possessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad