Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:
When the rules have changed in your favour its easier to win
“If you make all of those people vote by provisional ballot and you make them go back to their clerk’s office, some number of people are not going to take that extra step,” said Nancy Wang

From the article, if people don't want to go that extra step how important can it be?

An example, gay marriage meant nothing to me ether way so i never sent back the ballot. Also if someone had come around to my house and asked for it i would of gave it to them but if i had to give it to them with an id verified document i wouldn't because it wouldn't have been important enough for me to do that extra bit.

Im sure though if i was a gay person with the love of my life i would jump through hoops to get my yes vote in or if i was religious same thing but a no vote.

Election should be important to everyone but there are people out there that actually don't give two hoots about them

“If you make all of those people vote by provisional ballot and you make them go back to their clerk’s office, some number of people are not going to take that extra step,” said Nancy Wang

From the article, if people don't want to go that extra step how important can it be?

An example, gay marriage meant nothing to me ether way so i never sent back the ballot. Also if someone had come around to my house and asked for it i would of gave it to them but if i had to give it to them with an id verified document i wouldn't because it wouldn't have been important enough for me to do that extra bit.

Im sure though if i was a gay person with the love of my life i would jump through hoops to get my yes vote in or if i was religious same thing but a no vote.

Election should be important to everyone but there are people out there that actually don't give two hoots about them
I dont think its about how important it is - its how hard/easy it should be

Yes the US system allows those who dont give 2 hoots to not vote

But by the same token they shouldnt make it more difficult for those who do

I dont think its about how important it is - its how hard/easy it should be

Yes the US system allows those who dont give 2 hoots to not vote

But by the same token they shouldnt make it more difficult for those who do
fair enough people that want to vote should be able to. They still have over a year until the midterms and 3 years for the 2024 election. How hard can it be to get ID during that time period?

Its not like sleepy joe is going to call a snap election for 6 weeks time.

Easy

If he happens to win, rest assured it will be the most legit secure election ever, and he'll tell everyone he was responsible for bringing democracy back.

If he loses, not so much :tearsofjoy:
He's actually already done that. This is the wording of a (now deleted) tweet:

“For years the Dems have been preaching how unsafe and rigged our elections have been. Now they are saying what a wonderful job the Trump Administration did in making 2020 the most secure election ever. Actually this is true, except for what the Democrats did. Rigged Election!”

He is genuinely mentally ill. He is pathologically incapable of perceiving himself failing on any level. The thoughts 'I ran the most secure election ever' and 'I was cheated out of winning the election' can safely coexist in his head without a trace of cognitive dissonance.

He's actually already done that. This is the wording of a (now deleted) tweet:

“For years the Dems have been preaching how unsafe and rigged our elections have been. Now they are saying what a wonderful job the Trump Administration did in making 2020 the most secure election ever. Actually this is true, except for what the Democrats did. Rigged Election!”

He is genuinely mentally ill. He is pathologically incapable of perceiving himself failing on any level. The thoughts 'I ran the most secure election ever' and 'I was cheated out of winning the election' can safely coexist in his head without a trace of cognitive dissonance.

It requires similar cognitive dissonance to keep supporting Trump, and we see it displayed here regularly.

cBKXoIq.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly 20 th anniversary of 9/11 coming up . A solemn day for America.
Whats Donny doing?

Sadly 20 th anniversary of 9/11 coming up . A solemn day for America.
Whats Donny doing?

Australian boxing author Alex McClintock said the event perfectly encapsulated Trump's fall since the lost election.

“If you ever feel like things are going badly, remember Donald Trump went from President of the United States to commentator on a novelty boxing match in Florida between two guys with a combined age of 102 in less than nine months," he posted on. Twitter.

Australian boxing author Alex McClintock said the event perfectly encapsulated Trump's fall since the lost election.

“If you ever feel like things are going badly, remember Donald Trump went from President of the United States to commentator on a novelty boxing match in Florida between two guys with a combined age of 102 in less than nine months," he posted on. Twitter.
Yet you guys still post about what he's up to every second day.

The thoughts 'I ran the most secure election ever' and 'I was cheated out of winning the election' can safely coexist in his head without a trace of cognitive dissonance.
My dog can happily spend a whole afternoon with a ball clamped in its teeth, simultaneously thinking “I’ve got the ball SBD, I’ve got the ball, you can’t have the ball SBD” and “throw the ball SBD, throw the ball, c’mon throw the ball SBD”

For four long years someone with the mental acuity of my dog was in the Oval Office.

Yet you guys still post about what he's up to every second day.
Scores of millions of Americans still actually believe his horseschitte that the election was stolen. (This “conspiracy” reaches all the way up to the Republican-dominated Supreme Court, in their telling.)

So you have a guy actively fomenting the undermining of the legitimacy of the government of the most powerful nation in the world.

How can you post what you did with a straight face?

Scores of millions of Americans still actually believe his horseschitte that the election was stolen. (This “conspiracy” reaches all the way up to the Republican-dominated Supreme Court, in their telling.)

So you have a guy actively fomenting the undermining of the legitimacy of the government of the most powerful nation in the world.

How can you post what you did with a straight face?

My dog can happily spend a whole afternoon with a ball clamped in its teeth, simultaneously thinking “I’ve got the ball SBD, I’ve got the ball, you can’t have the ball SBD” and “throw the ball SBD, throw the ball, c’mon throw the ball SBD”

For four long years someone with the mental acuity of my dog was in the Oval Office.
5B130AFC-48A5-4CE7-961B-9E2F21432738.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back