Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:

Wowee. All class, that family.

It should say "Alec Baldwin killed a person"; "kills people" implies an ongoing habit with multiple victims.

Sounds like it should say "Dave Halls killed a person", actually.

It isn’t something for point scoring or joking about but unsurprising that they would see if that way.

Nonetheless, Baldwin was a producer on the film, and is responsible for corners cut in the name of decreasing cost that also decreased set safety in the process (and had led to a number of the crew taking industrial action and walking off set just six hours before the incident, and where the production had replaced them with scab labour).

Baldwin the actor bears no blame, but Baldwin the producer (and the system he profits from) bears some, if we want it to be anything more than just a freak tragedy and move on, ignoring four camera crew have died in the past decade on Hollywood productions. Of course, not expecting the Trumps to draw the dots on what is a labour issue when instead they can just mock the bad liberal. But it would also be nice if Baldwin had have personally adhered to his supposed politics, and then maybe this woman would still be alive today.

Don’t virtue signal about your substance abuse issues and then repeatedly call Hunter Biden a crackhead, dingus!
I’ve got a lot of compassion for addicts m8, but I can still call a spade a spade. I’m an alco pisshead (3 months sober, if I may brag), Hunter is a crackhead. He’s also into some weird stuff, but that’s neither here nor there, gnome sayin?

It isn’t something for point scoring or joking about but unsurprising that they would see if that way.

Nonetheless, Baldwin was a producer on the film, and is responsible for corners cut in the name of decreasing cost that also decreased set safety in the process (and had led to a number of the crew taking industrial action and walking off set just six hours before the incident, and where the production had replaced them with scab labour).

Baldwin the actor bears no blame, but Baldwin the producer (and the system he profits from) bears some, if we want it to be anything more than just a freak tragedy and move on, ignoring four camera crew have died in the past decade on Hollywood productions. Of course, not expecting the Trumps to draw the dots on what is a labour issue when instead they can just mock the bad liberal. But it would also be nice if Baldwin had have personally adhered to his supposed politics, and then maybe this woman would still be alive today.
Re bold... Wouldn't it be the production companies that are footing the bill?

Production companiesEl Dorado Pictures Cavalry Media Thomasville Pictures Brittany House Pictures Short Porch Pictures

Plenty of blame to be shared by many.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baldwin the actor bears no blame, but Baldwin the producer (and the system he profits from) bears some,
"The actor bears no blame" but "The producer (and the system he profits from) bears some"
Why?
Why do you think the actor bears no blame, but the system that behind it?

*****************I'm going to use this and your answer in comparison to your repeated view around Ashli Babbitt.
******As in, your views around the attack on the US Capitol.

He relied on someone else, it sounds like.
Last point, then I'm taking a day off.

But we ignore US school shootings end on end.

Negative discharge happens with (((Hollywood))) or anti-Trump Baldwin, and now we demand caution and restraint. We demand change.

Is there anything that the far right support, that they support in general?

"The actor bears no blame" but "The producer (and the system he profits from) bears some"
Why?
Why do you think the actor bears no blame, but the system that behind it?

*****************I'm going to use this and your answer in comparison to your repeated view around Ashli Babbitt.
******As in, your views around the attack on the US Capitol.

I don’t see the comparison you’re attempting to draw here.

Anyway, the definitive statement on Baldwin has now been made, and the father has shown the son how to do it properly.

79DA0D29-DC68-4421-943E-A9D47E6A5A0D.jpeg

Anyway, the definitive statement on Baldwin has now been made, and the father has shown the son how to do it properly.

View attachment 1269973
If he was a twelve year old I'd feel bad for him that he wrote that.

View attachment 1269973
OMFG!

This overgrown baby was actually president of the USA.

And tens of millions of Americans voted for him a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back