Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:
*sob* I miss him already. *sad face* TYJ :praying:

What a wonderful day. I spent 3 months and 10 days living under the Trump regime. It seems like I'm totally free now.

giphy.gif

At least I have lived long enough to see the Bulldogs win the Premiership, the Chicago Cubs win the World Series and Trump leave the Presidency in disgrace. "My life is full."

They seem to be having a good one over on DotWin.

jcv5uCm.jpg

If Trump announced he was moving to a new country they'd move there? Hmm, how about call it Trumptown, and they all get to drink this special concoction and go to a mystical far away planet? (Blisstonia)

I sent a text to my Trump voting brother in Phoenix as AF1 was taking off. I have yet to receive a reply. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I would love to know is how the republican voters are handling God letting them down and electing Biden.
It would have to create a few Atheists you would hope.
There was one Pastor who actually repented publicly and said God had removed Trump for his excessive pride and that, in effect was a false prophet and he and his congregation needed to realise they had made a mistake. He immediately received the full force of Christian humility and grace in the form of torrents of vile abuse and death threats against himself and family. I can't remember his name but it wouldn't be hard to find, I think they published the story on NY Times.

If the rumours of Trump's 'Patriot Party' are true the GOP are finished and will never win an election again.

Impeachment conviction in the senate will be non negotiable for Republican senators lest their party be fractured by their voters voting for Trump instead.
knowing Trump he will form a PAC with one of his idiot children as the candidate/figurehead but the nod and a wink that the old man will still be the power behind the throne. Could do some serious damage.

There was one Pastor who actually repented publicly and said God had removed Trump for his excessive pride and that, in effect was a false prophet and he and his congregation needed to realise they had made a mistake. He immediately received the full force of Christian humility and grace in the form of torrents of vile abuse and death threats against himself and family. I can't remember his name but it wouldn't be hard to find, I think they published the story on NY Times.

They have a new god now...

One thing I would love to know is how the republican voters are handling God letting them down and electing Biden.
It would have to create a few Atheists you would hope.
People who believe in God know that their President can be either a Democrat or a Republican. It doesn't matter. The POTUS is the POTUS.

If the rumours of Trump's 'Patriot Party' are true the GOP are finished and will never win an election again.

Impeachment conviction in the senate will be non negotiable for Republican senators lest their party be fractured by their voters voting for Trump instead.

Or will it be a negotiation tactic? Vote for convicting and he creates the party (though he can’t run) or he doesn’t create it and don’t impeach.

I’m sure he will be trying whatever he can.

It's happened once in the last hundred years. A tad overstated.
I was thinking of leaders in general, not specifically presidents. When you get on the wrong side of the sort of people who like to settle things with guns in the US its trouble. The likes of Martin Luther King, both Kennedys came to mind. Should have been more specific.
If you're interested, its actually a pretty long list of politicians who've been killed deliberately for one reason or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back