Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:

You are either a Trump supporter or a Christian.

Funny thing is, Trump was a confirmed life long Atheist before running for and becoming President.

Something the Evangelistic Trump supporters fail or choose to ignore.

Obama attended Church every Sunday with Michelle and their girls, and those same 'Christians' still describe him as the anti-christ or Islamist etc.

American Christians have done enormous damage to the name of their religion with their gutless and opportunistic support of Trump. Although not a Christian myself, I come from an intensely Christian background and have a great deal of respect for a lot of them. But these people disgust me with their hypocrisy and flexible morality.

So the Smartmatic software which Rudy Colludi and the Krakenlady said was flipping votes from Trump to Biden? Turns out the company had zero business - either direct or indirect - in the US Election in any states other than California. They are suing Fox for $2.3b for naming them in the fraud fantasy.
This could be fun.

A family friend forwarded this to me. I responded with that laughing emoji, wasn't worth an actual serious, dignified, detailed response. He's been influenced by some of his dumb arse, uneducated, Trump-loving mates. Sad to see what a lack of critical thinking skills can make people fall for.

One of his points about Georgia Voters:
~44,000 voters moved precincts and hadn’t updated their address.... IF these votes (& a few others (
Basically he is saying that we need to exclude these votes, not because the voters didn’t live in Georgia but because their addresses weren’t updated in time....

Additional:
I am about halfway through the video. The best point that he has made (& only one that I couldn’t easily debunk):
Dominion said that their voting machines weren’t connected to the internet, yet Dominion were able to remotely update settings on their machines. How could they do that, without the internet?
If you had 2 components to the software. The part directly involved in the voting. That recorded the vote and details. Which is not connected to the internet.

A second component that was the part that ran the machine and dealt with nuts and bolts. Which is connected to the internet.

So if the implication is, people overseas hacked into the machines to change votes. The answer, they cannot, it's not connected to the internet, is true as far as votes go.

Speculating, but I would be extremely surprised if there wasn't a distinction between the actual recording and tabulating of votes, and the basic housekeeping software.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sad t
If you had 2 components to the software. The part directly involved in the voting. That recorded the vote and details. Which is not connected to the internet.

A second component that was the part that ran the machine and dealt with nuts and bolts. Which is connected to the internet.

So if the implication is, people overseas hacked into the machines to change votes. The answer, they cannot, it's not connected to the internet, is true as far as votes go.

Speculating, but I would be extremely surprised if there wasn't a distinction between the actual recording and tabulating of votes, and the basic housekeeping software.

hing is,they counted by hand as well, and all the same.
twits.

Could it be possible uncle Rupert is worried about the law suits?

Uncle Rupert had his 27 doses of the vaccine in England and high tailed it straight over to the US to in-person, rectify young Fredo’s newest mess, heads are rolling, diapers selling out.

OneTel, Channel 10......the Murdoch boy ain’t the smartest.

Jatz they counted the entire GA votes not once but Twice.
Imagine that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the bit where they provide a list of fake IP and MAC addresses to support their claims of fraud.

OANN ran this prior to the showing of this creative piece of film by MyPillowGuy:

"The statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts."

IF even they believe it to be a work of fiction.... well.... I don’t need to say much more.

OANN is One America News Network for those that don’t know. They were heavily promoted by Trump over FOX.

So the Smartmatic software which Rudy Colludi and the Krakenlady said was flipping votes from Trump to Biden? Turns out the company had zero business - either direct or indirect - in the US Election in any states other than California. They are suing Fox for $2.3b for naming them in the fraud fantasy.
This was known. Smartmatic said ages ago they were only in California. Many people did. These people knew it.

They were relying on Trump protecting them. They are ******* idiots.

OANN ran this prior to the showing of this creative piece of film by MyPillowGuy:

"The statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts."

IF even they believe it to be a work of fiction.... well.... I don’t need to say much more.

OANN is One America News Network for those that don’t know. They were heavily promoted by Trump over FOX.
Managed to get in to restricted press conferences to ask dorothy dixer questions to trump

And as we have seen in report after report from the Trump rallies, Trumpers worship OAN.

The difficult case of Mike Pence.

On the one hand, I think “* him, he would have had ample experience of Trump’s utter lack of decency by the time he agreed to be his running mate. No-one to blame but himself. He sold his soul.”

But perhaps even he was stunned and appalled by how craven Trump would become.

Shocking, blow-by-blow, lengthy account of the brutality with which Pence was thrown to the wolves by the Trump lynch mob.

It’s pretty clear to me that Pence belatedly found his conscience, and against ferocious, seemingly overwhelming pressure, resolved that there was a line over which he would not cross.

And if only for that, at least, America and the world owes him a debt of gratitude.

But as to his appalling silence for so many years previous, that is something for him and him alone to reconcile with. He deserves the harshest condemnation.

If he ever chooses to write a tell-all (and he does indeed tell all) I’m predicting it will be an absolute page turner.

On the one hand, I think “* him, he would have had ample experience of Trump’s utter lack of decency by the time he agreed to be his running mate. No-one to blame but himself. He sold his soul.”

Shocking, blow-by-blow, lengthy account of the brutality with which Pence was thrown to the wolves by the Trump lynch mob.

It’s pretty clear to me that Pence belatedly found his conscience, and against ferocious, seemingly overwhelming pressure, resolved that there was a line over which he would not cross.

And if only for that, at least, America and the world owes him a debt of gratitude.

But as to his appalling silence for so many years previous, that is something for him and him alone to reconcile with. He deserves the harshest condemnation.

If he ever chooses to write a tell-all (and he does indeed tell all) I’m predicting it will be an absolute page turner.
Dems should call him as a witness, that will test his mettle

I just thought he figured Trump was out so he could revert from being a complete bootlicker to a run of the mill grotesque bigot.

Surely Mike is familiar with reaping and sowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back