Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:

5dc3c779480fef4314821daedd1e55c0.jpg

149212214_264736981880842_8208683248722627040_n.jpg

Cop that!

Zac de la Roche was right:

SOME OF THOSE THAT WORK FORCES,
ARE THE SAME THAT HIT OTHER COPS WITH FLAGPOLES

If the widows offering is anything to go by, Jesus is.

By maybe his old man is a grubby money hungry capitalist, who knows.

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves, for I have not yet received my cut"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha ****n wot?

How does that work? Actually don't tell me, I've already lost interest :tearsofjoy:
Doesn't matter

The crayon-munchers believe every word of it anyway

But before he departed, the then US president did make one astonishing offer to Kim.
Matthew Pottinger, the top Asia expert on Trump's National Security Council told us: "President Trump offered Kim a lift home on Air Force One. The president knew that Kim had arrived on a multi-day train ride through China into Hanoi and the president said: 'I can get you home in two hours if you want.' Kim declined."

Im surprised Trump didnt offer him the nuclear codes
Lots of things you can s**t on trump for but making a nice gesture to another world leader that was almost certain to be rejected ....

Lots of things you can sh*t on trump for but making a nice gesture to another world leader that was almost certain to be rejected ....
My concern would be what the topics of conversation would have been. I doubt very much it would have revolved around issues of prime importance to the world. What does a transactional self interested narcissist discuss with a dictator, when they have some alone time?

My concern would be what the topics of conversation would have been. I doubt very much it would have revolved around issues of prime importance to the world. What does a transactional self interested narcissist discuss with a dictator, when they have some alone time?
probably the same thing any other two narcissists chat about when each other.

utter garbage one-upping each other with embellished stories.

Yeah just my knobs bigger than yours stuff. You couldn’t pay me to be in a room with people like that. Empty vessels trying to stuff the hole inside with power & possessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mutt carlson blames the left for the qanon EVERYONE BUT TRUMP IS A PEDDO stuff
Can someone have that half-man committed ??

Gee Crow, get it right will you? It is not Qanon, it is Qcumber as they are a pack of dills.;)

Not sure if it had ever been finally stated on this thread but Trump's official tally of false claims during his presidency was 30,573.

Certain muppets around here have tried to defend every single one of them.

Think they are about half way through the pile.

Not sure if it had ever been finally stated on this thread but Trump's official tally of false claims during his presidency was 30,573.

You guys don't even realise when you're being utterly ridiculous.

Certain muppets around here have tried to defend every single one of them.

Think they are about half way through the pile.
When you've thrown your entire lot in with a cult leader, even when he falls before you eyes it's still very difficult to integrate back into normal society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back