Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 16: One-Hit Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Part 17 of this thread is here ->

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
''My fellow Republicans - I warned you that vote rigging was a thing and today it was proven conclusively - the Republican Party today was allocated 0 votes thats zip , nought , nada , zero , goose egg nothing. How can that be? I ask each and every Republican to demand answers as to why no votes were allocated to the RP''

' Umm Donald sir umm you told us to boycott the election so we didnt vote''

' Exactly we received no votes which proves my point - storm the kraken'

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Republicans may control the house or the senate from time to time but they'll never hold the presidency ever again. Trump has the party by the balls: support Trump and face the anger of your average American voter and you will be voted out in a landslide, or go against the giant orange turd and have the big loser demand his semi significant voter vase not vote in the coming mid terms and general election. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Trump said the same s**t during the Georgia runoff senate elections and the two dem nominees won easily due to a significant decline of Republican voters (one of them is half Aussie, can't remember his name though, good on him). Trump's latest actions read like a threat: "Do as I say or be prepared for your party to be destroyed".

Last edited:

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
IMG_4699.JPG

Just a small memo in Times Square to state the bleeding obvious, even some Republicans are starting to get sick of his garbage

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
View attachment 1260731

Just a small memo in Times Square to state the bleeding obvious, even some Republicans are starting to get sick of his garbage

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wrong location unfortunately. Preaching to the converted. Needs to be in downtown Bum*, Idaho.

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Republicans may control the house or the senate from time to time but they'll never hold the presidency ever again. Trump has the party by the balls: support Trump and face the anger of your average American voter and you will be voted out in a landslide, or go against the giant orange turd and have the big loser demand his semi significant voter vase not vote in the coming mid terms and general election. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Trump said the same sh*t during the Georgia runoff senate elections and the two dem nominees won easily due to a significant decline of Republican voters (one of them is half Aussie, can't remember his name though, good on him). Trump's latest actions read like a threat: "Do as I say or be prepared for your party to be destroyed".
John ossoff?

Dec 1, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
In a Texas school district's discussion on the effects of a new bill that requires teachers to present multiple perspectives when discussing "widely debated and currently controversial issues".

From the article: Carroll school district’s executive director of curriculum and instruction Gina Peddy explained “And make sure that if you have a book on the Holocaust, that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives.”

“How do you oppose the Holocaust?” one teacher said in response.

“Believe me,” Peddy said. “That’s come up.”

The conservative push to teach Intelligent Design Creationism and a less negative view on slavery is continuing to show its real commitment to just teaching evil bullshit to children.

Hopefully they were asking how to oppose the facts of its occurence. Not that she was stumped on how to oppose the idea behind and events during the holocaust?

In a Texas school district's discussion on the effects of a new bill that requires teachers to present multiple perspectives when discussing "widely debated and currently controversial issues".

From the article: Carroll school district’s executive director of curriculum and instruction Gina Peddy explained “And make sure that if you have a book on the Holocaust, that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives.”

The conservative push to teach Intelligent Design Creationism and a less negative view on slavery is continuing to show its real commitment to just teaching evil bullshit to children.
I've said it before, I miss the good ideal days when we didn't have to listen to the opinion of some s**t for brains Nazi in the interests of "balance".

I've said it before, I miss the good ideal days when we didn't have to listen to the opinion of some sh*t for brains Nazi in the interests of "balance".
Remember when the Illinois Nazis were a figure of fun in Blues Brothers?

Remember when the Illinois Nazis were a figure of fun in Blues Brothers?
I think one of the big difference is age. When I was growing up everyone's grandad was in the war and would have beaten us black and blue if we'd behaved like some of these kids do now and the older guys who've hung around at the lunatic fringe for all these years are using these idiots. Obviously that's all combined with four years of Presidency from a unsuccessful, wannabe fascist dictator who's tacitly pushed these arseholes back into the mainstream.

Obviously that's all combined with four years of Presidency from a unsuccessful, wannabe fascist dictator who's tacitly pushed these arseholes back into the mainstream.
Not to mention our own LNP incubating and feeding some of these scum.

Not to mention our own LNP incubating and feeding some of these scum.
That's a problem too. These guys hang out with self acknowledged Nazis and then take exception to calls for them to beaten until they bleed from their ears and hung by their feet in the town square which history tells us is the only way to deal with them.

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong

The Natural Law Party in Michigan and Mississippi is insisting that US Air Force pilots be trained in natural levitation as well as aeronautics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back