Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

They got him, they got him big.

Female family member mentioned in texts should be worried.
It's the logical outcome of American Exceptionalism when you think about it, where the need to accrue wealth and power has become so primary that you're prepared to betray the country you profess to love to achieve it.

It's the logical outcome of American Exceptionalism when you think about it, where the need to accrue wealth and power has become so primary that you're prepared to betray the country you profess to love to achieve it.
I also think fetishising a document about freedom that was penned by slave owners set the rot in early.

Flipping through the CIA briefing that reveals Macron is gay.

FyNCsxbX0A4GMUc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't hear "the walls are closing in on Trump"?

Where have you been? That's been almost a daily CNN/MSNBC headline since about March 2016.
Big difference between the court of public opinion and a court of law as Trump is finding out.

We don't hear "the walls are closing in on Trump"?

Where have you been? That's been almost a daily CNN/MSNBC headline since about March 2016.
Rubbish, that is the chant the RWNJ think that is what is being said.

Say it enough times and it becomes a fact.

pretty clear he is toast, but if he does time it will be home detention with a collar around his ankle

just don't let him play golf and i will be happy
I still have my doubts. Not of his guilt though.

Nor because the evidence is not there but jury of 12 must be unanimous, has been lucky to draw a friendly judge and in his home town.

Might be hard to find 12-15 objective jurors.

The strangest thing I have heard to date is that to be President of USA, there are only three requirements:

Be a natural-born citizen of the United States.
Be at least 35 years old.
Have been a resident of the United States for 14 years.

So any Murderer, Pedophile, Rapist can be President. They can't vote but they might even be able to serve from jail until they pardon themselves.

What a strange country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back