Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

If you're gonna read the bible, I recommend flicking to "Songs of Solomon". Benefit of being sent to a Catholic school - you know where all the mucky bits in the bible are.

If you're gonna ban books for schools, they should start with Ibsen's "A Doll's House". ******* terrible book that one.

Schools all over the English speaking world I would think, Shakespeare can get pretty blue in places as well if you want to go the full Helen Lovejoy and don't get me started on Lord of the Flies. Throw in Animal Farm and Wilfred Owen with his depictions of unthinkable violence and you'll have covered most of my year ten English syllabus.
Animal Farm was smuggled into Russia by the CIA and banned by the Soviets because it was anti-Communist; in the USA it was banned because it was too pro-Communist.
Most of Steinbeck's books, including Of Mice and Men and Grapes of Wrath, have been banned in the USA virtually continuously ever since first publication.

Im sure when you get overloaded into hot smelly truck you know you are not going the legal way into a country.

You can seek asylum by doing it the correct way. I think its the people smugglers I demonise, they con people into doing things the incorrect way.
Simply not true. So why keep repeating it?

It is not illegal to seek asylum, regardless of the mode of entry, if you can show you have a genuine fear of oppression/persecution.

Again if people come here via an illegal means its illegal. Seek asylum through a legal means.
No it's not illegal. Means of arrival is irrelevant in assessment of asylum seeker status.

Animal Farm was smuggled into Russia by the CIA and banned by the Soviets because it was anti-Communist; in the USA it was banned because it was too pro-Communist.
Most of Steinbeck's books, including Of Mice and Men and Grapes of Wrath, have been banned in the USA virtually continuously ever since first publication.

I love that the CIA had the ending of the animated film version of Animal Farm changed to have the farm animals rise up and kill the pigs at the end in the hope to inspire uprisings in communist states against their leaders.

Dunno, but here's an outrage article about the book burners
Banned in the USA: The Growing Movement to Censor Books in Schools
Thanks. Bloody hell, they're getting a move on.

Fortunately, as happens so often, it's backfiring:

Serves them right for banning a book like "Maus". I got my kids to read that as soon as they were up to it. No excuse for ignorance about the Holocaust.

Thanks. Bloody hell, they're getting a move on.

Fortunately, as happens so often, it's backfiring:

Serves them right for banning a book like "Maus". I got my kids to read that as soon as they were up to it. No excuse for ignorance about the Holocaust.
That well known aussie author got banned too
  • Do, Anh – 17 titles – 17 bans – 1 district

Again if people come here via an illegal means its illegal. Seek asylum through a legal means.
I'll defer to the UNHCR on this rather than your good self.

"There is no such thing as a bogus asylum-seeker or an illegal asylum-seeker."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you read the bible Jim?

All sorts of weird, horrible and disgusting stuff happen in there. Shouldn’t it be banned from schools as well?
Incest, infanticide, murder, racism, genocide, homophobia, fairytales, zombies, fear of asylum seekers, goat herding science, fantastical beastiality and talking asses and snakes.
This is top of the pops for Right Wing lovers like Jim.
What’s not to love?

Incest, infanticide, murder, racism, genocide, homophobia, fairytales, zombies, fear of asylum seekers, goat herding science, fantastical beastiality and talking asses and snakes.
This is top of the pops for Right Wing lovers like Jim.
What’s not to love?
Have you been keeping up to date with the thread or just firing off the image of someone who justifys your own positions again?

Best quote about the importance of books for mine came from John Waters of all people when he said if you go home with someone and they don't have any books in their house don't f*** them. It's a pretty decent rule of thumb.
Did he say it on Play school?

Have you been keeping up to date with the thread or just firing off the image of someone who justifys your own positions again?
What was the question?
I think I’m fairly up to date with fatty mushroom dick, attempting to grift coin from the people of Florida, whilst another big swirly bird tries to land fall and rip the joint apart as opposed to rip them off.
I’m firing off an image of myself justifying my own position, which I don’t believe I’ve actually stated apart from liking posts and havin’ a go at you?
How do I access the matrix G?

I’m firing off an image of myself justifying my own position, which I don’t believe I’ve actually stated apart from liking posts and havin’ a go at you?
How do I access the matrix G?
Red Card Football GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back