Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Its tangenitally related to Ron DeSantis and the rising tide of American stupidity and conspiracy but I spotted this and ''shakes head''

The gist is Hurricane Ian is a created weather event because ''Ron De Santis is stepping out of line'' and ''weather events'' only seem to target Red States

And yes I am aware her views are only 1 but Deanna Lorraine challenged Nancy Pelosi in a Congressional race

Mind you, she has hit on a kernel of truth. Red states deserve punishment for repeatedly delivering such godawful grifters, racists and religious nut jobs (oftentimes all three) to public office.

Its tangenitally related to Ron DeSantis and the rising tide of American stupidity and conspiracy but I spotted this and ''shakes head''

The gist is Hurricane Ian is a created weather event because ''Ron De Santis is stepping out of line'' and ''weather events'' only seem to target Red States

And yes I am aware her views are only 1 but Deanna Lorraine challenged Nancy Pelosi in a Congressional race

That is actually insanity. Im with you guys in pissing these kinds off.

Mind you, she has hit on a kernel of truth. Red states deserve punishment for repeatedly delivering such godawful grifters, racists and religious nut jobs (oftentimes all three) to public office.
Hurricanes, god's punishment in blue states a giant conspiracy in red states. No wonder Donald Trump gets to act as a wallet inspector when they lap this s**t up.

What are you even talking about at this point
Australia and the US are signatories to the UN Convention on asylum seekers which states that anyone with a verifiable fear of persecution may seek asylum in another country and the means of their entry is irrelevant.

As a signatory we are bound by the rules of this treaty.

Next you’ll be saying we should leave the UN just so you can keep maliciously mislabeling genuine asylum seekers as illegal immigrants. Off you go. Petition your local member. Even better, run for office on a platform of leaving the UN.

Australia and the US are signatories to the UN Convention on asylum seekers which states that anyone with a verifiable fear of persecution may seek asylum in another country and the means of their entry is irrelevant.

As a signatory we are bound by the rules of this treaty.

Next you’ll be saying we should leave the UN just so you can keep maliciously mislabeling genuine asylum seekers as illegal immigrants. Off you go. Petition your local member. Even better, run for office on a platform of leaving the UN.
Why do you need to add mayo to your argument?

Why are people who are seeking asylum trying to sneak in illegally? Why not go to an entry point and get processed the correct way.

What happens in the US or UK when a truck load of people come illegally in the back of a truck and dont get picked up by baord patrol?

Why are people who are seeking asylum trying to sneak in illegally? Why not go to an entry point and get processed the correct way.

What happens in the US or UK when a truck load of people come illegally in the back of a truck and dont get picked up by baord patrol?

Most people seeking asylum arrive by plane. Why are you so focused on boats and trucks?

You're the one adding mayo, in persisting in misrepresenting genuine asylum seekers after you've been repeatedly informed of the reality, and it's a particularly rancid mayo well past its use by date.

Anyway, I'm sick of this. Back to Trump, and what a crap president he was.

Your language, the whole “legal”, “illegal” jibberish you constantly regurgitate, it’s wrong, it’s also a tactic the right wingers use in the media, you’re doing it here, surprises no one!👍
No thats a tactic the left wing media uses. Of course no one sees that here as its a left wing hive.

You're the one adding mayo, in persisting in misrepresenting genuine asylum seekers after you've been repeatedly informed of the reality, and it's a particularly rancid mayo well past its use by date.

Anyway, I'm sick of this. Back to Trump, and what a crap president he was.
Im not the making up the others view points pal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not the making up the others view points pal.
The law is the law is the law.

If the law says something is not illegal, you or your RW pals can say "illegal" as many times as you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the law says it is not illegal.

Now back to the crappest president in America's history.

The law is the law is the law.

If the law says something is not illegal, you or your RW pals can say "illegal" as many times as you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the law says it is not illegal.

Now back to the crappest president in America's history.
Can you assume every person coming in via illegal means is seeking asylum? And still how about that truck scenario I put out there for you?

Can you assume every person coming in via illegal means is seeking asylum? And still how about that truck scenario I put out there for you?
No. I said several posts back, everyone is against illegal immigration.

The issue is the right wing conflating genuine asylum seeking with illegal immigration.

OK? I'm done. Now back to crappy Trump.

Cnn, msnbc, the guardian, vox, Huffington post, NYT all bend thier language to suit thier narritives. It must work judging by the number of false alligations you and your lot make about my viewpoints.

What right sauces are you talking about?
So the same thing as right leaning media.

I think there is a misunderstanding here as you are talking about two different types of migrants - 1. Asylum seekers and 2. Migrants looking to work.

Asylum seekers need to be in the the country to claim asylum under UN law. Whether they come by first class airfare or leaky boat is irrelevant. However, if coming from a war or persecution they generally don't have a passport and so can't get the necessary paperwork which makes it hard to get on a plane so they jump on a boat. These ones want to be found by immigration so they can claim asylum. They will be detained by Immigration until their claim is assessed. Sometimes they'll be let out while their claim is assessed like the Bilolea family.

Migrants looking to work in Australia generally come by air and are only breaking the law once they start working or over stay their visa. These ones don't want to be found by Immigration as they will be deported if found to be in breach. Businesses need to check workers to see if the workers are eligible to work.

In the truck scenario, it depends what type of migrant they are. If they are all looking for work, they'll be deported if found. If they are looking for asylum, they'll need to present themselves to officials to have their case assessed.

You must be really mad at Trump for having a business that doesn't check workers eligibility thus creating the reason why people hide in trucks to seek work in the US?

Cnn, msnbc, the guardian, vox, Huffington post, NYT all bend thier language to suit thier narritives. It must work judging by the number of false alligations you and your lot make about my viewpoints.

What right sauces are you talking about?
I never mentioned anything about right wing media sources, only the voices that pop up on them.
My assumption would be that the people that own almost every media source is reasonably wealthy and right wing voting, regardless of the way they may or may not manipulate the message they push.
I have a hypothetical for you, if you found yourself and your family persecuted for some reason and were imminently in danger, would you like to believe that another nation be willing to offer you refuge regardless of the way you entered this particular nation?

I never mentioned anything about right wing media sources, only the voices that pop up on them.
My assumption would be that the people that own almost every media source is reasonably wealthy and right wing voting, regardless of the way they may or may not manipulate the message they push.
I have a hypothetical for you, if you found yourself and your family persecuted for some reason and were imminently in danger, would you like to believe that another nation be willing to offer you refuge regardless of the way you entered this particular nation?
Loaded question

Lets say im leaving Russia and I have to escape illegally, yes i would be hoping one of the boarding nations would accept me. I would also make it be know why Im there to local authorities.

Now this is not the case with how people are entering US, UK or AUS. They are not illegally trying to get out of the neighboring countries they are trying to illegally get into the counties.

Loaded question

Lets say im leaving Russia and I have to escape illegally, yes i would be hoping one of the boarding nations would accept me. I would also make it be know why Im there to local authorities.

Now this is not the case with how people are entering US, UK or AUS. They are not illegally trying to get out of the neighboring countries they are trying to illegally get into the counties.
“Loaded question”?
I’m assuming you’re attempting to “begging the question” fallacy me here, but considering I prefaced it with the hypothetical, your point is moot.
It doesn’t matter what someone’s situation is if they consider themselves or their family in danger, you’re asking for refuge, and you’d like that you be granted the UN’s resolution on refugee status!
The legalities of which are very clear, which had been pointed out to you several times but continue to ignore and repeat ad infinitum.

“Loaded question”?
I’m assuming you’re attempting to “begging the question” fallacy me here, but considering I prefaced it with the hypothetical, your point is moot.
It doesn’t matter what someone’s situation is if they consider themselves or their family in danger, you’re asking for refuge, and you’d like that you be granted the UN’s resolution on refugee status!
The legalities of which are very clear, which had been pointed out to you several times but continue to ignore and repeat ad infinitum.

It's either staggeringly low comprehension skills, or just continued bad faith posting in response to reasonable discussion of the issues.

Neither is a good look.

It's either staggeringly low comprehension skills, or just continued bad faith posting in response to reasonable discussion of the issues.

Neither is a good look.
Yeah, for some odd reason I enjoy seeing Jimbos position.
It only accelerates the view on my own.
s**t, I just answered my own oddness because of his oddity, what a wonderful world!🤣🤓👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back