Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

Trump is just misunderstood. Has he got his Nobel Peace Prize for medicine yet?

Trump supporters (including a few on other forums) argue black and blue that he did not argue that bleach should be used and he was misunderstood.

Trump says its fake news media to claim he said "terminate the constitution" even though he typed it on his own social platform. How can anyone believe what he says? Firekrakour? He clearly is suffering extreme mental problems and should be looked after in a hospital.

I agree with you , it also amazes me that the normal standards of credibility and accountability just don't seem to apply to the "stable genius"
His base will clearly believe anything he says but he's still teflon on many other issues that would sink any other person - it's a bizarre strength :(
Maybe he just wears you down - media tried fact checking him and counting his lies but even that became stale even though the activity continued unabated.

He is a narcissistic , vindictive fool lacking intelligence , empathy and with an extremely poor record of achievement - yet he still is the preferred 2024 nominee - FMD , only in America :eek:

You know FTX was giving money to the Republicans, but as dark money so it couldn't be traced back to them.

You're a fantasist in thrall to fantasists.

So you're taking the word of Sam Bankman-Fried (Pathological Liar, Conman, and Clueless Idiot) as quoted in the Guardian that he donated just as much to the Republicans but it can't be proved because he donated it secretly?

Who's the fantasist?

Yeah I gotta say need actual evidence that money was going from SBF to republicans, not that it really matters who gives them money as they are awash in cashola anyway

I agree with you , it also amazes me that the normal standards of credibility and accountability just don't seem to apply to the "stable genius"
His base will clearly believe anything he says but he's still teflon on many other issues that would sink any other person - it's a bizarre strength :(
Maybe he just wears you down - media tried fact checking him and counting his lies but even that became stale even though the activity continued unabated.

He is a narcissistic , vindictive fool lacking intelligence , empathy and with an extremely poor record of achievement - yet he still is the preferred 2024 nominee - FMD , only in America :eek:
"Fake News" is actually genius. Trump just dismisses anything with two words. And current society does not have the attention span to contest that.

Liberate Michigan was one example
EFF that s**t state up north :madv1: :grinv1:

That China ban...I'm not going to go back and resurrect those old arguments but the way I remember it, only Chinese citizens were barred. People could still fly directly from Beijing to the US no problem. The devil was in the detail. And would be happy to mea culpa if someone was to show us that fine print of the ban.

seems another candidate , Walker backed Trump lost
Are we tired of all this winning yet?

FjWY021agAAv6tt

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guilty!

The walls continue to close in.

Even if it takes another year for all his legal problems to play out and bring him down, it will happen.

Unlike any of the dozens of scenarios predicted by the Q nuffies and dutifully parroted by certain posters here.

December 8, 2022 at 5:05 a.m. Melbourne Time
Lawyers for Donald Trump found at least two items marked classified after an outside team hired by Trump searched a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Fla., used by the former president, according to people familiar with the matter.
Those items were immediately turned over to the FBI, according to those people, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.
The search was one of at least three searches for classified materials conducted by an outside team at Trump properties in recent weeks, after Trump’s legal team was pressed by a federal judge to attest that it had fully complied with a May grand jury subpoena to turn over all materials bearing classified markings, according to people familiar with the matter.

December 8, 2022 at 5:05 a.m. Melbourne Time
Lawyers for Donald Trump found at least two items marked classified after an outside team hired by Trump searched a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Fla., used by the former president, according to people familiar with the matter.
Those items were immediately turned over to the FBI, according to those people, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.
The search was one of at least three searches for classified materials conducted by an outside team at Trump properties in recent weeks, after Trump’s legal team was pressed by a federal judge to attest that it had fully complied with a May grand jury subpoena to turn over all materials bearing classified markings, according to people familiar with the matter.
I'd love to know what these classified documents are. Knowing Trump it would be state secrets he could sell to his mate Putin or the Saudis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back