Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 2 (cont in pt. 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you say this before the FBI investigation is completed and the facts are in?
Quite easily. It stretches the bounds of reason that Russia colluded with Donald Trump to seize the presidency.

People are forgetting that Democrats were actively cheerleading his nomination as a sign of making it easier for Hillary. Were they too colluding with Russia?

3blz439h92ny.jpg
OOps I had Wife Bashing:$:eek:

Quite easily. It stretches the bounds of reason that Russia colluded with Donald Trump to seize the presidency.

The argument from personal incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could have happened.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy.

The argument from personal incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could have happened.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy.
You could say the same about my disbelief of WTC conspiracy theories. When the truth comes out ...

So you're saying that a few years ago, the Kremlin decided to usurp the US presidency and to do so, they chose as their Manchurian Candidate ... Donald Trump.

A man so laughable as a nominee even the Democrats were hoping he'd be the man Hillary was running against.

Amazed to learn that parsimony is a logical fallacy. Guess there might be fairies at the bottom of the garden after all.

Trace back the sources of the information we all receive and what your suggesting is that the "real world" is that presented thru the filter and consensus wisdom of the MSM.

Unfortunately, that media isn't batting very reliably for quite some time.

Tolerance of divergent opinions is usually a mark of maturity. Echoing the maddening crowd seems an awful waste of all our time.
Trying to dismiss the 'mainstream media' as some sort of singular entity with a common narrative is just the first point at which your argument falls down.

So you're saying that a few years ago, the Kremlin decided to usurp the US presidency and to do so, they chose as their Manchurian Candidate ... Donald Trump.

I'm not saying anything of the sort, I'm saying wait til the evidence is in, one way or the other.

You could say the same about my disbelief of WTC conspiracy theories. When the truth comes out ...

Amazed to learn that parsimony is a logical fallacy. Guess there might be fairies at the bottom of the garden after all.

The fallacious argument from personal incredulity is not a good reason for disbelieving conspiracy theories. The reason for disbelieving conspiracy theories is their lack of falsifiable evidence or, often, any significant reliable evidence at all.

Parsimony becomes applicable only once the evidence is in - in this case, when the FBI investigation is completed.

I'm not saying anything of the sort, I'm saying wait til the evidence is in, one way or the other.

What evidence?

Have we still got all the evidence on pizzagate?

The fallacious argument from personal incredulity is not a good reason for disbelieving conspiracy theories. The reason for disbelieving conspiracy theories is their lack of falsifiable evidence or, often, any significant reliable evidence at all.
And what evidence that currently connects Putin to Trump is falsifiable?

Parsimony becomes applicable only once the evidence is in - in this case, when the FBI investigation is completed.
We have more than enough evidence to make a call about Russia influencing the US election.

It was only a few weeks ago when people were paranoid about Russia hijacking the Dutch election.

Don't join the likes of Louise Mensch and John Schindler.

Who is actually saying he's committed treason? Collusion would possibly breach election laws, but its the legitimacy issues that would kill him.
The poster I quoted used the word traitor, and I have seen it used on social media.

Thanks for the answer re potential consequences. I still don't really understand what is meant by "collusion" though, and what would constitute a crime.

What evidence?

Have we still got all the evidence on pizzagate?

And what evidence that currently connects Putin to Trump is falsifiable?

We have more than enough evidence to make a call about Russia influencing the US election.

It was only a few weeks ago when people were paranoid about Russia hijacking the Dutch election.

Don't join the likes of Louise Mensch and John Schindler.

why is it ok for isreal to influence the yanky elections ?

Trying to dismiss the 'mainstream media' as some sort of singular entity with a common narrative is just the first point at which your argument falls down.
Sadly Jack whilst they are several entities on key matters they do sell a common narrative and drown out alternatives.
There has been very little dissension amongst them regarding going to war in Iraq Libya Afghanistan. Little dissension over ukraine and Russia, Assange and Snowden. They didn't give Trump even a chance.

They sing largely from the same hymn book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Trump can go to Kapitel Hill and tapp his congressmans fonez and then liberal tears to his mom.

What a country aye. The runaway Bastard child of a great empire. Whom raised themselves like George of the Jungle.

Gee, I NEVER would have picked this. It just seems sooooo unexpected. Who would have thought a Jewish man would target Jewish centres?

People are forgetting that Democrats were actively cheerleading his nomination as a sign of making it easier for Hillary. Were they too colluding with Russia?

No they collided with him to * up the whole process.

Him winning was a Skase-Packer-Channel-9-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out of his depth is common derision . Not many concede that his lack of diplomacy hypocrisy or lying may be intentional.

I'm not sure many presidents have had to fight so many battles in their first 60 days.

He is operating in a snake pit of poisonous vipers.

I am quite frankly amazed by his resilience. I would hope some of his critics might also.

He created those battles himself.

He is a massive, unrepentant con man.

He got in by chanting "build the wall". Went through the grind of speech after speech, honing his message like a comedian preparing for a festival. "Build the wall" stopped people up and leaving the room during his speeches, his ideas were that rubbish. He was alert to the crowd and once he found his catch phrases he repeated them.

Lock her up.

Build the wall.

Drain the swamp.

He promised these and has done none of them.

No shame. No remorse. The people close to him say he is barely sane.

Tell me don't still believe he started out with a small loan of a million dollars?

He created those battles himself.

He is a massive, unrepentant con man.

He got in by chanting "build the wall". Went through the grind of speech after speech, honing his message like a comedian preparing for a festival. "Build the wall" stopped people up and leaving the room during his speeches, his ideas were that rubbish. He was alert to the crowd and once he found his catch phrases he repeated them.

Lock her up.

Build the wall.

Drain the swamp.

He promised these and has done none of them.

No shame. No remorse. The people close to him say he is barely sane.

Tell me don't still believe he started out with a small loan of a million dollars?

Of course your absolutely right
And no one thought he would win
But he won

I'm sure he started with millions
Many have and lost them too.

Off topic, but every time I enter this thread I wonder why it isn't just merged with the general Trump thread. We have accepted that The_Donald is our only safe space on the interwebs.
You guys don't want this safe space?

OK then:
There has been very little dissension amongst them regarding going to war in Iraq Libya Afghanistan. Little dissension over ukraine and Russia, Assange and Snowden.
The above is a massive lie, which of course everyone knows if they're living in the real world Maggie was referring to above. The keeness of pro-Putin and pro-Trump people to spread lies presumably is so they can say that Trump lying isn't that big a deal, as Yebiga did even further above:
Not many concede that his lack of diplomacy hypocrisy or lying may be intentional.
But of course Yebiga and others say they aren't pro-Trump. They're just pro-the anti-Democracy murderer Putin.

Who knew Health Care could be so complicated?
The US House of Representatives has put off a vote on legislation to overhaul the US healthcare system after about two dozen conservatives refused to back President Donald Trump's first major legislative push.

The bill to overhaul the Affordable Care Act, former president Barack Obama's signature policy, faced opposition not only from Democrats on Thursday but from more than 20 hardline Republicans and a handful of the party's moderates.

The White House insisted the House vote would still happen - Friday morning instead - but with opposition flowing from strongly conservative and moderate-leaning GOP lawmakers, that was far from assured.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...l/news-story/772c0286ca2607b69099c24d59f80258

But Donald is the master negotiator, negotiation is what Donald does best:

House Republican leaders postponed a planned vote Thursday in the full House on legislation to repeal the Affordable Care Act as President Trump and his allies struggled to round up votes amid a tide of defections from the proposed replacement bill.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan was to address reporters Thursday afternoon, but that too was put off amid signs that legislation — years in the making — to eliminate President Barack Obama’s signature domestic achievement was in deep trouble.

President Trump had agreed to many of the demands that the most conservative House Republicans had made, including ending requirements that health insurance plans provide a basic set of benefits like maternity care, emergency services, mental health and wellness visits.

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, announced the change after a late-morning negotiating session that Mr. Trump held at the White House with the Freedom Caucus, the conservative coalition that has strongly disagreed with the measure.

But it was not enough to lock down the group’s votes. Meantime, more centrist House Republicans were peeling away from the bill.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Who knew Health Care could be so complicated?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...l/news-story/772c0286ca2607b69099c24d59f80258

But Donald is the master negotiator, negotiation is what Donald does best:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
7 years of promising to repeal and replace, you'd think they'd have something, that was more than a bucket of s**t thrown together at the last minute, ready to go. No such luck.

Also wonderful to see that soulless, spineless, moron, Paul Ryan get his comeuppance.

You guys don't want this safe space?

OK then:

The above is a massive lie, which of course everyone knows if they're living in the real world Maggie was referring to above. The keeness of pro-Putin and pro-Trump people to spread lies presumably is so they can say that Trump lying isn't that big a deal, as Yebiga did even further above:

But of course Yebiga and others say they aren't pro-Trump. They're just pro-the anti-Democracy murderer Putin.
Please Rats
Reference which of the MSM opposed the invasion of Iraq Afghanistan
Which objected to the destruction of Libya
Which defended Assange or Snowden

I of course not very bright so if you could help me that would be great

I am of course really trying not to be offended by you accusing me of being a Putin stooge.

I won't even report you for it
Even though I am often reported for far less of a personal attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back